Lee Charnley

Dave

He does volunteer at the food bank apparently. It's difficult to say he's at fault for everything when you know ashley is never going to let us be run competantly but I think they're have been some transfer sagas that could have been avoided.

why does no one ever ask the cunts why ashley can loan the club £15m interest free in perpetuity to cover his own fuckups but won't lend the club say £20m interest freefor 6 months to buy a new player (until PL money comes in or whatever) to help us progress on the pitch?

The quote where he used Ritchie as an example of players departing after one season is incredible as Rafa had to beg them several times to pay what Bournemouth wanted for him!

Living within our means with £30m+ shaved off the potential commercial revenue because Ashley monopolises all of our advertising space with his tat brand.....for fucking free!!

We'd be a lot better off if we lived within our means with £30m extra cash in the transfer kitty every season. There wouldn't be too much complaint then.

How about asking the lying bastards about that next time, eh?!

Charnley can fuck off. As a fan, I wouldn't lie on Ashleys behalf and make myself a target.

It's the "I'm just obeying orders," routine. It's the same reason why Beardsley and Moncur have tarnished themselves and Keegan, Shearer and now Rafa are still loved. They don't stand for Ashley's bullshit.

Guest chopey

No mention of the pitiful money we generate through commercial activities and sponsorship which was described to me this week as "embarrassing." 

Charnley can fuck off. As a fan, I wouldn't lie on Ashleys behalf and make myself a target.

It's the "I'm just obeying orders," routine. It's the same reason why Beardsley and Moncur have tarnished themselves and Keegan, Shearer and now Rafa are still loved. They don't stand for Ashley's bullshit.

Completely different IMO. Keegan, Shearer and Rafa are well known in football pre-Ashley so don't need to rely on trying to keep Mike Ashley happy in order to make a good living. Neither do Beardsley or Moncur, off their names alone they can get plenty of work paying them ridiculous money outside of sucking up to Ashley, so fuck them.

As a bloke who's barely more than a club secretary and has had an opportunity to go fuck knows how many more times than the salary he was on and provide a good life for his family I don't think it's fair to slate him anywhere near the level of Ashley or even Beardsley/Moncur.

Guest The Little Waster

Completely different IMO. Keegan, Shearer and Rafa are well known in football pre-Ashley so don't need to rely on trying to keep Mike Ashley happy in order to make a good living. Neither do Beardsley or Moncur, off their names alone they can get plenty of work paying them ridiculous money outside of sucking up to Ashley, so fuck them.

As a bloke who's barely more than a club secretary and has had an opportunity to go fuck knows how many more times than the salary he was on and provide a good life for his family I don't think it's fair to slate him anywhere near the level of Ashley or even Beardsley/Moncur.

Hes complicit as are the 50 000 morons who turn up to fill Ashleys pockets ...They are enablers and as such can all get to fuck

Hes complicit as are the 50 000 morons who turn up to fill Ashleys pockets ...They are enablers and as such can all get to fuck

It's only because of the supporters that we have one of the world's best mangers here you daft prick.

It's only because of the supporters that we have one of the world's best mangers here you daft prick.

Tony Cotee

Guest The Little Waster

My point stands ...you muppet

For once i don't think Wallsendmag's the muppet here!

Guest Howaythetoon

I don’t care if he’s a fan or paid a pittance, he’s been shit at his job and if he were a player he’d be considered one of the worst in our history.

The mackems stopped going to matches and look how that turned out. They're now down in Division 3 and have a manager nobody has heard of. You can't argue the fact that without the supporters we wouldn't have Rafa Benitez, he's said as much himself.

For once i don't think Wallsendmag's the muppet here!

Cheers Mick  :lol:

He's not shit at his job, he does exactly what he's told to by his boss in order to keep his job ffs. What's the point in him going against Ashley's wishes, losing his job and some other stooge taking his job? "Well done Lee, you lost the best wage you'll ever have, nothing changed because Ashley can't be changed, but at least you took a stand."

Any anger directed at him is exactly what Mike wants. It's what he's there for. Deflecting attention away from Ashley, Barnes and Bishop, the three that really run our club.

Guest The Little Waster

The mackems stopped going to matches and look how that turned out. They're now down in Division 3 and have a manager nobody has heard of. You can't argue the fact that without the supporters we wouldn't have Rafa Benitez, he's said as much himself.

Soon sold their club though ... under Ashley i doubt Rafa will be here any longer than the end of next season ...