Author Topic: Newcastle v Wolves Sunday 27th Oct 2pm live on Sky Sports  (Read 2587 times)

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
Re: Newcastle v Wolves Sunday 27th Oct 2pm live on Sky Sports
« Reply #75 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:42:21 PM »
5-4-1 versus 5-4-1.

Offline Disco

« Reply #76 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:43:33 PM »
Shola Ameopologist is a perma fixture on Sky these days.

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #77 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:46:03 PM »
Shola with some utterly shameless pro-Bruce propaganda on Sky here. Claiming Bruce is solely responsible for Shortstaff’s rise.

:anguish:

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #78 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:46:15 PM »
Ameopologist  :lol:

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #79 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
His knackaness rocking up in formalwear. He must find it too restricting, which is why he reverts to an elasticated waistband on the touchline.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #80 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:52:58 PM »
Would be lush if we got a decision from VAR.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #81 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 01:58:31 PM »
Souness again talking about our fans, rather than tactics, players, form or fitness. Yes Greame, it's the fans fault if we lose.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #82 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 02:00:31 PM »
2 zip, ASM & Almiron  :fool:
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline Greg