Author Topic: Free Tickets Mags  (Read 275676 times)

Offline astraguy

• General Member
Re: Free Tickets Mags
« Reply #4750 on: Friday 27 December 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
Every home game i still see home tickets offered in competitions on social media so i'm hoping the free offer real fans just took them and threw them in the bin  :rose:

Offline The Little Waster

• General Member
« Reply #4751 on: Wednesday 1 January 2020, 07:58:27 PM »
Every home game i still see home tickets offered in competitions on social media so i'm hoping the free offer real fans just took them and threw them in the bin  :rose:

Spot on , way to beat fatty at his own game get the freebie then have a bonfire of the feckin things outside St James
" We are on the brink of a new era , if only ... "

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #4752 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 08:01:50 AM »
Hopefully, it will backfire massively on him come next season.   

I'd love to see a lot of those who blindly renewed this season, to f*** it off next season and hold out for another free ticket offer.  The amount of renewals for next season could reduce dramatically on the back of this publicity stunt, not to mention the s*** storm that is heading towards the team in the second half of the season.

covmag

« Reply #4753 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 02:16:57 PM »
Hopefully, it will backfire massively on him come next season.   

I'd love to see a lot of those who blindly renewed this season, to f*** it off next season and hold out for another free ticket offer.  The amount of renewals for next season could reduce dramatically on the back of this publicity stunt, not to mention the s*** storm that is heading towards the team in the second half of the season.

Anyone going yesterday wouldn’t want to ever return, surely ?

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #4754 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 03:06:15 PM »
You'd think anyone who knows Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce wouldn't have been there in the first place, but here we are.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #4755 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 03:15:56 PM »
I don't really get the fans who are going to the games any more. If they just sat in silence, you could maybe put it down to apathy, but they managed to find their voice to boo Perez, one of the few half decent players we had last season. But they won't boo Bruce or Ashley, that's how f***ing gormless they are.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4756 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 03:28:50 PM »
I don't really get the fans who are going to the games any more. If they just sat in silence, you could maybe put it down to apathy, but they managed to find their voice to boo Perez, one of the few half decent players we had last season. But they won't boo Bruce or Ashley, that's how f***ing gormless they are.

bit like politics and the country in general imo, p*ss easy to be negative as f*** about everything and to everyone

much harder to be nice and positive when other people are having a better time than you, and plenty are
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BirtleyMag

« Reply #4757 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 03:29:15 PM »
The club will probably keep the 10 year deal running for those still on it, then offer an additional season ticket at a discounted rate for current season ticket holders.

I’ve seen a few fans say they won’t cancel their season ticket because of being on the 10 year deal which I don’t understand at all.

Offline RS

• General Member
« Reply #4758 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 04:24:17 PM »
I’ve seen a few fans say they won’t cancel their season ticket because of being on the 10 year deal which I don’t understand at all.
Think this is an excuse for folk with fuk all else going on in their lives. I know a couple of complete doyles who say the same (one’s ginger)
"They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn"

covmag

« Reply #4759 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 06:30:11 PM »
It’s absolute habit, it’s just what they do.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #4760 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 06:34:04 PM »
Couldn't think of a worse way to spend £40-50 at the moment.
?s=21

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #4761 on: Thursday 2 January 2020, 11:18:18 PM »
I'm going to Rochdale and Wolves over the next couple of weeks. I just enjoy the chance to take a train journey, have a few drinks and tick off another ground. The result is almost totally immaterial at this point.

Was offered a couple of free tickets to Everton last week and didn't even consider for a moment going. Have absolutely zero interest in setting foot in SJP these days, which is very sad when you think about it.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #4762 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 08:06:13 AM »
Absolutely shocked that you have no interest in sharing a match with this walloper, shocked!

?s=20

:anguish:

Offline tinoasprilla

• General Member
« Reply #4763 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 12:07:59 AM »
Thats some fringe

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #4764 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 10:20:03 AM »
What a walloper.
The truth points to itself

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #4765 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 09:20:09 AM »
"Sold out" signs up for Saturday I see.

That's 3 home games in a row now.
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

poor

« Reply #4766 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 11:53:31 AM »
still be every seats everywhere. means nowt

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #4767 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 12:13:43 PM »
Nah it'll be a full house, awash with blue and maroon on display to show the football community that even though we'll continue to hand over £500 a year for a season ticket, £90 for a home shirt, £100s on food and drink at the match, we're not happy with Ashley.

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #4768 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 01:43:49 PM »
Wonder how many free tickets will have been given away for tonight.

Offline Wallsendmag

• General Member
« Reply #4769 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 01:49:54 PM »
Wonder how many free tickets will have been given away for tonight.

Other than through competitions from official club sponsors I don't think they're allowed to give tickets away for FA Cup games due to the gate receipts being split 3 ways between both clubs and the FA.
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #4770 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 12:17:52 PM »
42,000 sold for Saturday.
?s=21

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #4771 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 12:42:56 PM »
Mike Ashley's black and white army.
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #4772 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 01:09:49 PM »
A bonus lovely day without the missus.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #4773 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 04:00:41 PM »
I’ve given up on it ever changing really, the reality is he could call everyone born in Newcastle a pedo and it’ll sell out
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #4774 on: Wednesday 22 January 2020, 04:27:22 PM »
I’ve given up on it ever changing really, the reality is he could call everyone born in Newcastle a pedo and it’ll sell out

The only thing that will motivate people is dramatic failure on the pitch. Lack of ambition's not enough, you need actual relegations and stuff.