Author Topic: Paul Dummett  (Read 208612 times)

Offline Conjo

• General Member
Re: Paul Dummett
« Reply #3700 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 04:05:08 PM »
All he's really saying is that the team generally plays better with a full stadium, which is true.

Until he goes full retard and starts name dropping Ashley then there's nothing to see here beyond standard player s**** speak.

Compare that drivel to Haydens interview after Brighton saying that he obviosuly would like a full stadium, but that he knows they got the fans support regardless of whether they are attending or not due to their own reasons which is beyond the players control.
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #3701 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 04:06:57 PM »
Paul Dimwit

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #3702 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 04:36:19 PM »
He's a local lad who's grown up supporting the club, and he comes out with s*** like this. He can f*** off. c***.

Offline D. Yimentov

• General Member
« Reply #3703 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
The players can't come out and the slag the club off, but they could make a right p*ss-take of a statement that would keep them on the right side of their contractual obligations.

Dumment continued, "I'm sure Rafa couldn't get Hull to a cup final. I'm sure Steve couldn't win The Cham... Actually, he could do that. Probably what spurred Rafa on."
мы любим футбол, но футбол не любит нас

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #3704 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 05:26:39 PM »
Don’t reckon there is any statistical correlation between us getting big crowds and results. Could be wrong but I doubt it.  Also see Dummett at least once a week in K park tesco, he’s on the list
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #3705 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
He was really terrible against Leicester. I can't wait for Lejeune to not displace him in the team.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #3706 on: Thursday 3 October 2019, 06:50:53 PM »
You'd think a local boy would understand things better than this. But no.

Look at it from his POV though. He's at as big a club as he's likely to get, under a more ambitious set up he'd probably have been sold to a club where you could only dream to get 50k crowds.

He's the player version of Charnley and Bruce, not going to complain because he's sitting pretty.

Pretty much this.
?s=21

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #3707 on: Saturday 5 October 2019, 08:51:15 AM »
Bruced.

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #3708 on: Friday 11 October 2019, 06:28:08 PM »
I prefer Clark on the left of the three.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #3709 on: Friday 11 October 2019, 06:33:25 PM »
I’d stick with Clark until Lejeune is back.
?s=21