Author Topic: Parenting stuff  (Read 83070 times)

Offline cp40

• General Member
Re: Parenting stuff
« Reply #1975 on: Tuesday 12 February 2019, 04:43:36 PM »
I’ve f***ed up big time like, there’s no denying it. I only just cope with two never mind another one!  When I’m 50 I’ll have a 18, 16 and 14 YO daughter...imagine that s*** man! 

The balls are coming off like, no two ways about it.

:okay:

Sigh

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #1976 on: Friday 1 March 2019, 06:16:59 PM »
Working with my eldest (8yrs old) to tidy her room. f*** me. Considering napalming the closet.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1977 on: Friday 22 March 2019, 04:43:43 PM »
Just had our 2nd last night, the birth went so smoothly in comparison to the the 1st and I almost feel guilty about how blasé we’ve been to the whole thing this time :lol:

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #1978 on: Friday 22 March 2019, 04:49:57 PM »
Just had our 2nd last night, the birth went so smoothly in comparison to the the 1st and I almost feel guilty about how blasé we’ve been to the whole thing this time :lol:

I think that's standard operating procedure :lol:. Congratulations!
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1979 on: Friday 22 March 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
Ah well played, congratulations. :thup:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #1980 on: Friday 22 March 2019, 05:13:56 PM »
congrats! but please concentrate on which tv you're going to buy

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1981 on: Friday 22 March 2019, 06:57:34 PM »
Thanks guys.

Online loki679

• General Member
« Reply #1982 on: Saturday 23 March 2019, 09:34:36 PM »
Congratulations man! Hope mother and baby are well :thup:

Boy or girl?
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #1983 on: Saturday 23 March 2019, 11:44:09 PM »
Working with my eldest (8yrs old) to tidy her room. f*** me. Considering napalming the closet.

My two teenage boys rooms look like apocalyptic wastelands whenever i go in them, i swear after helping them tidy up they're back to utter devastation within 20 minutes.

I give up  :lol:

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1984 on: Sunday 24 March 2019, 06:33:26 AM »
Congratulations man! Hope mother and baby are well :thup:

Boy or girl?

Thank you, they’re both doing great. It’s a girl, so now we have one of each we can shut up shop :lol:

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #1985 on: Friday 10 May 2019, 05:07:50 PM »
Another proud parent moment tomorrow, my 5 year old is getting a medal at her football club as part of a big award ceremony for all the local teams. Probably for being the youngest member of the local FA wildcats I don`t know they have not told me.  She is being mentored by the owners daughter who is already in the Arsenal girls academy (scouted not applied).  No exaggeration my 5 year old can hit a ball harder than Joselu and has been hitting volleys since she was 4.
Also all this is just an excuse to post this picture below, how nice does our away kit look, its what she picked to wear tomorrow.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #1986 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 02:49:46 PM »
Just another 15 years until I can sleep again. Parenting is fun and all, but holy s***, so tired. 3 year olds are mental. The wake with the sun, and don't get tired until llllllllllllllllFUCK YOU I AM TIRED RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHGAHRGAHRGAHRGAHRA GRHRGAHRGHARGHHHHHH I DO NOT CARE IT IS 2pm AAAAARRGHHHHH SLEEEEEPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY then they're off being mental energy bags again.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #1987 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
Just another 15 years until I can sleep again. Parenting is fun and all, but holy s***, so tired. 3 year olds are mental. The wake with the sun, and don't get tired until llllllllllllllllFUCK YOU I AM TIRED RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHGAHRGAHRGAHRGAHRA GRHRGAHRGHARGHHHHHH I DO NOT CARE IT IS 2pm AAAAARRGHHHHH SLEEEEEPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY then they're off being mental energy bags again.

It gets better, man :lol:. School helps. Mind you, just when it's starting to get better people tend to add another into the mix.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #1988 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 04:01:48 PM »
Not happening.

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #1989 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 04:13:39 PM »
My 5 year old daughter asked me to do a video of her playing around with the football in the garden after football practice. I put it on Twitter and its now up to 2,400 views and rising, I wasn`t expecting that because its usually only funny videos that get a lot of views and she`s no Messi yet after only 1 season. Her football club asked to use it on their page and we got a like from the local FA and a few local team managers.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #1990 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 04:20:50 PM »
YOu just wanted to show off your pool, slide and 3 mile long garden.

That's class though, happy she's enjoying her football and was able to see the Women's World Cup, too! BBC have done a great job over the last 2 years promoting Women's Football.

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #1991 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 05:48:25 PM »
YOu just wanted to show off your pool, slide and 3 mile long garden.

That's class though, happy she's enjoying her football and was able to see the Women's World Cup, too! BBC have done a great job over the last 2 years promoting Women's Football.

I admit I wanted to show off her progress but not the house honest, I got lucky its actually 1 of 2 council houses in a posh village.    :)

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #1992 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 07:02:03 PM »
the juxtaposition of these posts with the weed covered titties is what NO is all about

Offline Rebellious

• General Member
« Reply #1993 on: Saturday 13 July 2019, 07:21:23 PM »
the juxtaposition of these posts with the weed covered titties is what NO is all about

Had to google juxtaposition first :blush:  :lol: to be honest it is from about 10 or more years ago I really need to find the time to look for a new one instead of refreshing the Bruce and Fakeover thread.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #1994 on: Tuesday 16 July 2019, 10:17:21 AM »
I like the random green socks lol.