Author Topic: Free give aways  (Read 698 times)

Offline pinkeye

• General Member
Free give aways
« on: Monday 10 December 2018, 01:37:08 PM »
Hi Folks,  I have a couple of things that I no longer need but, feel that someone else could easily / happily use.

1) Small 3KG load rated tumble drier
2) Samsung 19" flat screen TV
3) Another 19" flat screen TV with built in DVD player, no sure of the make of this one.

All three items work properly and I guess I could try to sell them but, I am feeling the Xmas spirit and would like to give them away.  Please send me a message or reply to this mail if you want any or all of the items.

You would need to collect from my address in Heworth, Gateshead.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
Re: Free give aways
« Reply #1 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:15:03 PM »
:thup: Nice idea. I don't need any of it but I think @Kaizero might fancy your telly.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:23:20 PM »
:thup: great idea.

If anyone wants a 53" Plasma or a GE electric oven they can collect from my address...

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #3 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:31:23 PM »
I have an exercise bike/cross trainer that someone can have for free if they can collect from Killingworth. It's fine, I bought it from a friend earlier in the year but I'm a lazy s*** and it never gets used. I'll be downsizing soon so it can't come with me.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #4 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:36:05 PM »
Would you mind holding those items for a little bit. I have a friend who volunteers for a charity always in need for stuff so I'll get in touch with her if that's ok.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #5 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:37:40 PM »
Point your friend towards Freecycle, madras.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #6 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:41:18 PM »

:thup: It's unreal some of the stuff my mam has got rid of on there. Some little old chap collected a lampshade off her and proudly sent her pictures of it in his living room because he was so chuffed with how it looked. :aww:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #7 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:43:33 PM »
Think they use them but I'll pass on in case 👍
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

firetotheworks

« Reply #8 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:49:55 PM »
Don't need any of them but just wanted to say that it's very kind of you.

Offline Rich

• General Member
« Reply #9 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 02:50:44 PM »
Lovely thread. Those mini tumble dryers are really handy.
It could’ve been worse, I could’ve been born a mackem.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #10 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
What?
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #11 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 03:27:46 PM »
:thup: Nice idea. I don't need any of it but I think @Kaizero might fancy your telly.

:lol:

Offline pinkeye

• General Member
« Reply #12 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
Would you mind holding those items for a little bit. I have a friend who volunteers for a charity always in need for stuff so I'll get in touch with her if that's ok.

I have already been asked for one of the TV's so that is gone.  If your friend wants the other one and the little drier then I am more than happy for them to go your way.  Just let me know.  I am working on a first come first served basis - which I think is fair....

Offline pinkeye

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 14 June 2020, 10:16:31 AM »
Hello.
I have a 40" Samsung flat screen TV HD Ready to give away if anyone wants it.  I think I have the pedestal stand but, cannot find the remote control....   we used the Sky remote to operate it.  It is not the best TV but, it is a large screen, it works and it is free to anyone who wants it.  Collect from my house in Heworth area of Gateshead.