Author Topic: The Rugby Thread  (Read 30689 times)

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
Re: The Rugby Thread
« Reply #750 on: Saturday 26 October 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #751 on: Saturday 26 October 2019, 09:58:36 PM »
New Zealand must be fuckin sick of England in 2019
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #752 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 09:34:22 AM »
This Wales game is w***.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is.
« Reply #753 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 10:03:13 AM »
Wales can't match South Africa physically.  Probably fatigue and injuries to blame.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
  • But it is what it is.
« Reply #754 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 10:33:42 AM »
Wow.  Wow.  Wow.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #755 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 10:52:34 AM »
GTFI. Gonna be able to watch the news this week and not be bored by stories of how people from Wales are planning to get to Japan.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline DMC

• General Member
« Reply #756 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 11:02:16 AM »
Why bother with a third place match, will anyone actually care?

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #757 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 11:09:20 AM »
Why bother with a third place match, will anyone actually care?

I imagine the sponsors care.

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #758 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 11:12:08 AM »
This Wales game is w***.

Wales really are boring under Garland - for all his success, this has been the one criticism of him - safety first approach in games

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #759 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 11:25:04 AM »
The amount of injuries wales have collected caught up with them. Probably would have meant they were the easier option to face in the final. Pleased we have an extra day to recover as the boks are hard to break down so we'll need some energy

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #760 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 11:27:51 AM »
Got to think SA will hope to make the game as scrappy as possible and overpower us at the breakdown. They're a handful and it'll be tough but if we're anywhere near as good as we were v NZ we should have too much.
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #761 on: Friday 1 November 2019, 09:59:24 AM »
In rugby are you allowed to push someone in the face like that NZ guy just did vs Wales?

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #762 on: Friday 1 November 2019, 04:08:11 PM »
In rugby are you allowed to push someone in the face like that NZ guy just did vs Wales?

If you have the ball and are attempting to run past an opponent then yes, it's called a "hand off". In any other situation it's foul play.