Author Topic: The male grooming thread  (Read 90084 times)

Re: The male grooming thread
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:23:42 PM »
Yeah, what are those gloves for? :lol:

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:24:36 PM »
A few months ago had one of the happiest moments of my life - finally working out how to use my beard trimmer! Since then its stubble all the way everyday , baby.

Online WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:27:02 PM »

and have now taken to whacking some of this on my hands as they've got a bit minging

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:35:19 PM »
I can keep on top of my pubes, balls, and back crack (if I can stretch), what I have a real problem with though is my back. No lass means no one to do it for me. Also I have a very hairy chest and I need someone to look at it to see where I have to shave and where I only need to trim in order to prevent me from looking like a gorilla.

:lol::lol: This slayed me.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:37:50 PM »

:thup: Great after shaving.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:41:42 PM »
I can keep on top of my pubes, balls, and back crack (if I can stretch), what I have a real problem with though is my back. No lass means no one to do it for me. Also I have a very hairy chest and I need someone to look at it to see where I have to shave and where I only need to trim in order to prevent me from looking like a gorilla.

:lol: I don't get my girlfriend involved in this stuff like, why the f*** would you unless you were mental or thought recurring decimals were the work of the devil.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:42:07 PM »
*and/or

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:43:52 PM »

:lol: I don't get my girlfriend involved in this stuff like, why the f*** would you unless you were mental or thought recurring decimals were the work of the devil.

:lol: I'm just imagining Stifler going on dates, turning up with a shirt covering his matted back hair, desperately hoping for a bit of chemistry just so he can finally shave his f***ing back. Imagine the E-Harmony video.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:46:49 PM »

:lol: I'm just imagining Stifler going on dates, turning up with a shirt covering his matted back hair, desperately hoping for a bit of chemistry just so he can finally shave his f***ing back. Imagine the E-Harmony video.
:lol:
Quote from: Mike
Am I really coming out of this thread the biggest asshole again?
:snod:

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:48:12 PM »

All I want is a lass to shag me and shave me once a week. Shag/shave Sunday.

Offline Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:51:15 PM »
I wash my hair 3 times a week, that's it.

Grooming :yao:

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:53:03 PM »
Gloves and Lynx? :lol: Like a boss?

:lol:

Recommend exfoliating to anyone.

It's the only thing a man needs to do beyond wash...IMHO :lol:

What, commit rape?

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:53:11 PM »
:lol: :lol: Stifler man.

I'm in desperate need of a facemask tbh.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:53:52 PM »
I SUPPOSE this is the window of opportunity to admit that I have a peculiar but very substantial collection of hair on my lower back, I used to make a point of formally introducing it before shagging a lass so that it didn't become a point of concern during the event.  I would make it lighthearted and jovial, and try to be charming about the unfortunate chain of events I'd just introduced into their lives for them to deal with in their own way.

I learnt from the reactions and then progressed the situation massively to my own advantage so that lasses didn't think of it as an ailment or something that made me a bit of a freak, it's actually become quite the opposite as I'm in a 7-year relationship where it's got a pet-name (Benjamin) and my lass probably (understandably and justifiably) likes it more than my actual face.

That's deep stuff man, it doesn't get any more personal than that.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:55:32 PM »
I SUPPOSE this is the window of opportunity to admit that I have a peculiar but very substantial collection of hair on my lower back, I used to make a point of formally introducing it before shagging a lass so that it didn't become a point of concern during the event.  I would make it lighthearted and jovial, and try to be charming about the unfortunate chain of events I'd just introduced into their lives for them to deal with in their own way.

I learnt from the reactions and then progressed the situation massively to my own advantage so that lasses didn't think of it as an ailment or something that made me a bit of a freak, it's actually become quite the opposite as I'm in a 7-year relationship where it's got a pet-name (Benjamin) and my lass probably (understandably and justifiably) likes it more than my face.

That's deep stuff man, it doesn't get any more personal than that.

My buddy used to call his the Gay Trail.
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:56:02 PM »
It's at times like this that I really appreciate this place  :lol:
Quote from: Mike
Am I really coming out of this thread the biggest asshole again?
:snod:

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
:lol: "Sooooo, before we start... I feel obliged to point out the vole like area on my lower back. It's nothing to be afraid of, just a particularly masculine part of my body. It won't affect my performance over the next 15 minutes or so.

So, formalities over. Do you prefer Strawberry or Blueberry? Your choice"

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 12 June 2013, 11:58:34 PM »
kind of like me when I say I get my sense of humour from my dad and my hairy chest from my mam.

Offline catmag

• General Member
  • Cat Lady
« Reply #43 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 02:16:28 AM »
. I also have an ice mask in case my eyes are feeling puffy in the morning.

Did I really just read that? :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #44 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 02:26:56 AM »

+

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 02:38:24 AM »
Bearings Straight!

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 02:54:59 AM »
I use girl's shampoo/conditioner because of my swimming regime.  I need crazy moisturizing stuff to keep my scalp/hair from getting super dry.  For my body I use this stuff:

Which is incredible for your skin.

I also, very girlishly, use quite a few products from Lush.  They use all organic stuff and the two I use in particular are the:

Sea Salt Shower Scrub (only during late night shower seshs)

Eau Roma (Rose and Lavender) facial "toner" which really just moisturizes my face before work.  Not sure it actually does anything but it smells lush and feels awesome.

Otherwise I just shave in the shower so I don't have to use any aftershave or anything.  Beard trimmer for the beard.  Pomade for the side part.
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #47 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 03:26:46 AM »

palnese

« Reply #48 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
I shave twice a month with a hair trimmer.

Can't remember the last time my face was clean shaven. Probably for a job interview a few years back, or something like that.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Thursday 13 June 2013, 10:17:49 AM »

As I'm going away this weekend wor lass will have the job of veeting my back this evening. Who said romance is dead?