Author Topic: Allan Saint-Maximin  (Read 65633 times)

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
Re: Allan Saint-Maximin
« Reply #1200 on: Sunday 8 March 2020, 08:54:03 PM »
The paper claims Carlo Ancelotti had the Frenchman watched in the Magpies' FA Cup win at West Brom - but warns Crystal Palace see £30m-rated Saint-Maximin as a potential replacement for Wilfried Zaha

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #1201 on: Sunday 8 March 2020, 11:35:09 PM »
:lol:

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #1202 on: Saturday 14 March 2020, 06:08:33 PM »
?s=20

get the feeling this bloke likes Newcastle
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Judge Holden

• General Member
« Reply #1203 on: Saturday 14 March 2020, 06:15:09 PM »
Remember when we used to get that fat opera singer in to sing Blaydon races before KO?

Think we used him in 2009 for the H game against Portsmouth which we drew 0-0. Possibly the Sunderland 5-1 game too.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
  • Orlando FL
« Reply #1204 on: Saturday 14 March 2020, 11:53:50 PM »
Would bloody make it a point to have a live rendition of blaydon races before kick off. Get people to their seat and get the crowd into it. If that’s what gees up the crowd make it a tradition.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Exiled in Texas

• General Member
« Reply #1205 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 12:59:30 AM »
All Bundesliga teams have their team song sung by the fans as the teams come out.   Scarves up, flags waving ... its amazing.

Werder Bremen ..... Leibenslang Grun-Weiss

Offline Away Day Gadgie

• General Member
« Reply #1206 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 11:54:05 AM »
Remember when we used to get that fat opera singer in to sing Blaydon races before KO?

Think we used him in 2009 for the H game against Portsmouth which we drew 0-0. Possibly the Sunderland 5-1 game too.

He was a bellend.  I remember he tried to mock the away fans once cos they didn’t sell out.  It was proper tacky.
"I will tell you this once, if you ever tell me to f*** off again, I will crack your skull.”
 - Duncan Ferguson, 1999.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #1207 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 11:56:06 AM »

He was a bellend.  I remember he tried to mock the away fans once cos they didn’t sell out.  It was proper tacky.

He said "did you lot come in a f***ing taxi" to the Pompey fans didn't he?
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Judge Holden

• General Member
« Reply #1208 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 12:18:10 PM »

Not like Mike to hire someone tacky and not up to the job.

Offline Away Day Gadgie

• General Member
« Reply #1209 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 05:48:13 PM »

He said "did you lot come in a f***ing taxi" to the Pompey fans didn't he?

Really can’t remember what he said but aye it was something like that.  Just remember thinking it was s**** at the time.
"I will tell you this once, if you ever tell me to f*** off again, I will crack your skull.”
 - Duncan Ferguson, 1999.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #1210 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 06:01:38 PM »
Aye I was at that one, that's exactly what he said. It's such a stupid criticism.

Offline Judge Holden

• General Member
« Reply #1211 on: Sunday 15 March 2020, 06:04:28 PM »
Midweek game as well. And we played total s****.

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #1212 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 07:46:47 AM »
Midweek game as well. And we played total s****.

It was a massive must win game in the relegation season. Packed SJP, flags out and big atmosphere. Owen was predictably s**** and missed a sitter. Remember it.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #1213 on: Sunday 29 March 2020, 08:04:37 AM »
He‘s been a breath of fresh air for us and comes across as an extremely likeable fella!

More recently, there was the flashpoint at Nice last season when Vieira felt it necessary to go public with his criticisms of Allan Saint-Maximin, the team’s leading scorer.

The player, who was subsequently sold to Newcastle, had pulled out of a game at Angers at late notice. “He decided that he was ill, yes,” Vieira said after a 3-0 defeat. “He didn’t have a fever, he didn’t have anything. Well … he wasn’t ill. It was his decision, not the doctor’s or the manager’s.”

Saint-Maximin, who was fined, went public with his defence but two months later Vieira made it clear again that he would not tolerate slackers. “Allan’s problem is that sadly he thinks talent is enough to go to the highest level. He needs to understand that he needs to work and make sacrifices. He needs to suffer. And sadly he has not yet understood that.”

Offline jackyboy

• General Member
« Reply #1214 on: Sunday 29 March 2020, 11:05:48 AM »
I doubt if he will be with us much longer.  if someone offers a decent lump MA will take their hand off.
I went out with a girl once and she asked me to kiss her where it was wet and smelly...........So I took her to Middlesbrough

Offline Leek

• General Member
« Reply #1215 on: Sunday 29 March 2020, 11:21:14 AM »
I think this team without him and we'd be done for. Hes such a positive outlet and actually talented player in such a negative playing style that one or two dribbles from him and we gain alot of momentum and go on to score. The win/lose ratio without him is mad. We'd find it incredibly difficult to replace his ability to beat someone and get himself into the box. Even the fact he can win freekicks and corners is vital for us atm  :lol:.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Absolute C***
« Reply #1216 on: Sunday 29 March 2020, 02:24:20 PM »
Bruce isn't anyone's puppet, let's not forget.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #1217 on: Sunday 29 March 2020, 04:10:49 PM »
I see he's put pictures of him training in his back garden and his daughter running around, it's right near the church at the top of Osborne Road.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.