Author Topic: Netflix/Streaming Suggestions  (Read 213474 times)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: Netflix/Streaming Suggestions
« Reply #825 on: Sunday 20 August 2017, 08:18:51 PM »
It's not.  The writers have no idea why the second season isn't up yet.  They initially said it would come to Netflix a month after airing, we're nearly 7.  It's also out on f***ing DVD, I think.

Personally, I think if you show the first season to something, you've an obligation to follow it up in reasonable time.  They've done the same with The Last Kingdom and The Fall.  Both of which they shove their Netflix stamp on. 
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #826 on: Sunday 20 August 2017, 08:20:34 PM »
Ah well.  They're not even a real country anyway.

Offline nemtizz

• General Member
« Reply #827 on: Wednesday 23 August 2017, 07:05:35 PM »
Is everyone else's Netflix f***ed, too?

Online Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #828 on: Wednesday 23 August 2017, 07:20:57 PM »
CraveTV holds the streaming rights for The Expanse in Canada.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #829 on: Wednesday 23 August 2017, 07:21:59 PM »
:shifty: Bullet dodged there, Groo.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #830 on: Wednesday 23 August 2017, 07:28:24 PM »
Except back then they were lads.

Indeed.

Oh wait, this wasn't a joke. I missed this entire event.  :lol:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #831 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 11:03:17 PM »
Watched Icarus. Grim how easy it is to cheat. Wonder what percentage of Olympic medal winners are fully clean?
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • t(' ' t)
« Reply #832 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 11:05:02 PM »
netflix aren't streaming american dad anymore. c***s.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #833 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
Shame.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline thomas

• General Member
  • t(' ' t)
« Reply #834 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 11:26:38 PM »

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #835 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 12:12:17 AM »
Stelios!

American Dad is f***ing laughs

Online Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #836 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 01:05:21 AM »
Never did here in the UK in anyway.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #837 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 01:34:05 AM »
What a shame.

Offline thomas

• General Member
  • t(' ' t)
« Reply #838 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 01:41:06 AM »
What a shame.
Up there with you not digging curb tbqh :lol:

Get Boardwalk Empire finished I'm curious to know your thoughts about the final season after the near derail in the GoT thread. :)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #839 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 01:43:18 AM »
I will do.  I'll be watching it from the beginning though, so expect a few days before I report back. :smug:

Thing is, I can see why people like Curb, but some of the other s**** mentioned?  Nah!  Pure pish.  Up there with Family Guy in the bollock ranks.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #840 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 02:01:34 AM »
I will do.  I'll be watching it from the beginning though, so expect a few days before I report back. :smug:

Thing is, I can see why people like Curb, but some of the other s**** mentioned?  Nah!  Pure pish.  Up there with Family Guy in the bollock ranks.

:lol: Get the absolute the f*** outta here.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #841 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 03:13:16 AM »
 :p

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #842 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 01:19:31 PM »

Offline Pata

• General Member
  • N-O FF Champ 2018
« Reply #843 on: Friday 25 August 2017, 03:12:32 PM »
Watched Winter On Fire that I had somehow missed earlier. Some absolutely shocking footage and at times it was hard to believe that this actually happened in Europe just few years ago.

Was clearly very one sided and getting some comments from the other side would have made it better but still recommend it if anyone else has missed it.

palnese

« Reply #844 on: Tuesday 29 August 2017, 11:47:12 AM »
The Mist series on Netflix is dreadful.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #845 on: Tuesday 29 August 2017, 09:27:38 PM »
The Mist series on Netflix is dreadful.
I'd heard bad things about it.
Bearings Straight!

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #846 on: Tuesday 29 August 2017, 09:29:10 PM »
Think i'm going to give it a mist.

Offline Lotus

• General Member
« Reply #847 on: Tuesday 29 August 2017, 11:42:42 PM »
3 episodes into Ozarks. Like it so far.
The aim of science is not to open the door to infinite wisdom, but to set a limit to infinite error.

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #848 on: Wednesday 30 August 2017, 09:13:53 AM »

Ended up bingeing that in 3 days - really enjoyed it.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #849 on: Thursday 31 August 2017, 08:49:21 PM »

Started this tonight, decent so far.