Author Topic: Netflix/Streaming Suggestions  (Read 244095 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: Netflix/Streaming Suggestions
« Reply #5525 on: Friday 20 December 2019, 10:14:55 PM »
Aiight there Dave. [emoji38]

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #5526 on: Friday 20 December 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
He's right tbh :lol: Merging them would create a thread over 1,000 pages though, which would need to be locked, and we'd need to create another thread.

So I'm just going to lock this one. Continue here: https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=64230.msg1962629#msg1962629

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #5527 on: Friday 20 December 2019, 10:55:31 PM »
Dont f*** with Cats... watch it, watch it now.

One of the most gripping, interesting documentaries I've watched in yonks.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Online Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
« Reply #5528 on: Sunday 22 December 2019, 05:39:07 PM »
He's right tbh :lol: Merging them would create a thread over 1,000 pages though, which would need to be locked, and we'd need to create another thread.

So I'm just going to lock this one. Continue here: https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=64230.msg1962629#msg1962629

This is idiotic, as the purpose of this thread is to suggest stuff available for streaming and not discuss what you are watching. People not using the thread properly shouldn't remove the actual purpose of the thread, like hell am I wading through page upon page of bullshit s*** on British TV to find streaming suggestions. f*** this nazi bullshit, for real.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Online Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
« Reply #5529 on: Sunday 22 December 2019, 05:39:57 PM »
f*** the police.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5530 on: Sunday 22 December 2019, 05:43:05 PM »
:lol:

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #5531 on: Sunday 22 December 2019, 06:01:20 PM »