Poll

Should we abolish the Monarchy?

Yes
114 (62.6%)
No
68 (37.4%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: The Royal Family - Get To F*ck  (Read 123050 times)

Offline Klaus

• General Member
Re: The Royal Family - Get To F*ck
« Reply #3350 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 09:43:33 PM »
Do we get a day off!?!?!?!?

F sake, New page republican

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #3351 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 09:46:41 PM »
Edward to be the new Watford manager.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #3352 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 09:47:56 PM »
Imagine the celebrations if Meghan Black has an incurable.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #3353 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 09:49:22 PM »
Imagine the celebrations if Meghan Black has an incurable.
.........we're waiting.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #3354 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
Abdication

Online sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #3355 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:16:39 PM »
The Queen died trending on twitter ffs :lol:

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #3356 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:46:59 PM »
:lol: all stems from “Gibbo” here.

?s=21

Guessing he and his mates are meant to be squaddies or summat.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #3357 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:48:48 PM »
:lol:  Gibbo, Burnsy and Cheeks.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #3358 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:53:12 PM »
Someone’s doctored that screenshot - they’ve changed the display pic. Further checks on twitter show the original is someone’s cock :lol:

As people are suggesting, buckled if it turned out to be true. All the preparation that goes into announcing such things and it’s leaked by “Gibbo” in a WhatsApp group with “Cheeks” where the icon is an erect penis.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #3359 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 11:55:03 PM »
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Online Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #3360 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:52:32 AM »
f***ing Gibbo.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline Odear

• Photoshop Pro
  • General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #3361 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 10:26:14 PM »
Panorama was fairly interesting..
Minge Tingles

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #3362 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 08:13:33 PM »
Trump's denied knowing Andy, so this photo (and myriad others) has reemerged.  Also turns out Prince Andrew was necking the cowies back then.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #3363 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 08:21:16 PM »
The evil slag not dead yet?!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #3364 on: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 06:30:05 PM »
?s=20

Maybe not suicidal, but very lackluster when it comes to car maintenance. Specifically the brakes.