Author Topic: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!  (Read 130889 times)

Offline leffe186

• General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4225 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:30:28 PM »
Aye but Saudis are good lads who give Don lots of cash and made his tower the highest in NYC.

Saw some US commentator saying it was their 9/11 without a hint of irony.

:lol: FFS, tell me that’s a Disco troll, please?
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Disco

• General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4226 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:34:44 PM »
Aye but Saudis are good lads who give Don lots of cash and made his tower the highest in NYC.

:lol: FFS, tell me that’s a Disco troll, please?

I’ve misremembered it actually. I think this is what I read the other day. Either way it’s mad.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #4227 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:44:03 PM »
:lol: 9/11 was your 9/11.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #4228 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:46:23 PM »

:lol:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #4229 on: Monday 7 October 2019, 03:11:14 PM »
Looks like Big Don has thrown the Kurds under the bus after their help v ISIS.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #4230 on: Monday 7 October 2019, 03:43:20 PM »

Well he’s certainly not the first, and he’s probably not the last. Where is this from though?

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #4231 on: Monday 7 October 2019, 03:45:38 PM »

Well he’s certainly not the first, and he’s probably not the last. Where is this from though?

The White House.  US are pulling out to allow Turkey to invade Syria.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4232 on: Monday 7 October 2019, 03:47:36 PM »
?s=20

?s=20

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #4233 on: Wednesday 9 October 2019, 02:45:37 PM »
Well . . . It's going down.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #4234 on: Wednesday 9 October 2019, 04:40:52 PM »

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4235 on: Wednesday 9 October 2019, 09:48:11 PM »
?s=20

The f***

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4236 on: Wednesday 9 October 2019, 11:54:44 PM »
Completely and utterly despicable. And all because he’s a limpdick wannabe dictator who admires actual dictators. Absolute piece of f***ing s***.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4237 on: Thursday 10 October 2019, 12:07:52 AM »
This is a nightmare.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #4238 on: Thursday 10 October 2019, 12:22:39 AM »
This is a nightmare.

It really is.

The reality of Trump as President is just about as bad as the worst case scenario predictions.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4239 on: Thursday 10 October 2019, 12:41:38 AM »
Trump, GOP, China, Bibi, Erdogan, Putin, MBS, Assad, ISIS. We’re really just letting every c*** on earth have their say, aren’t we.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #4240 on: Thursday 10 October 2019, 01:38:02 AM »
Can we get an apology from the few people who accused the rest of us of overreacting?
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4241 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 06:01:59 AM »
?s=20

Hopefully this time..

?s=20

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #4242 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 07:52:42 AM »
Let me guess, big Don himself is to thank?

Going to be a f***ing cringe fest.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline Thomson Mouse

• General Member
« Reply #4243 on: Sunday 27 October 2019, 10:01:46 AM »
Let me guess, big Don himself is to thank?

Going to be a f***ing cringe fest.

No way, he clearly just decided to kill innocent Kurds to do this. The best bluff, perfect bluff. Stable genius.
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #4244 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 04:27:11 PM »
Confirmed dead.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #4245 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:02:24 AM »

Terribly s*** situation for everyone envolved.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #4246 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:11:38 AM »
The way in which we're just leaving them in these camps, not taking responsibility of our own citizens, I don't know, it's almost like that want ISIS to rise from the ashes again. But that couldn't be it. :rolleyes:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #4247 on: Thursday 12 December 2019, 01:10:00 AM »
Shout out to Myanmar, w*****s.