Author Topic: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!  (Read 130718 times)

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here
« Reply #4075 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
If assad fell , and I would like to ask for what?, genuinely.
Not debunked reports , multi government reports of wrongdoing before wartime or official global organisation reports like OPCW .
Anyway if assad fell, no government in place to replace him, 2 or more agitating groups of rebels (islamic jihadists and mercenaries lets be fair) the only likely successors and its Libya . Another massive migrant wave crisis will ensue and thousands of atrocities. For what?
Its bad but it could be so much worse.
Cease fire
 isis, al queda, al nusra etc leave, and israel .... no words, uk, us, france just no .
All because of something that hasnt been proven. :frantic:

Vessel state of the west.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #4076 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:39:32 AM »
Vassal.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #4077 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:43:15 AM »
You say vassal i say vessel.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4078 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:47:43 AM »
K.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #4079 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:57:41 AM »
You say vassal i say vessel.

Let's call the whole thing off.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #4080 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:59:21 AM »
Vessel state of the Wast

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4081 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:06:56 AM »

That's ridiculous.  Get those c***s to their new centrist party fuckfest.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #4082 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:12:37 AM »

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #4083 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:13:43 AM »

That's ridiculous.  Get those c***s to their new centrist party fuckfest.

Looks that way.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4084 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:19:48 PM »

Online Bimpy474

• General Member

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4086 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
I don't want to discount that, I certainly accept the possibilities of that happening.  However, it'd help their case if the two journalists were both in the country instead of you know...

Martin Chulov in Beirut and Kareem Shaheen in Istanbul

:lol:

I mean:

“There has been a very heavy security presence on the ground ever since the attack and they have been targeting doctors and medics in a very straightforward way,” said Tayara, a Birmingham-based physician, now in Turkey

Seriously? :lol:

Right in the centre of the hot bed of a civil war.

I'm fairly convinced the whole thing was a cock up, chemical response definitely followed after assumptions of gas.  Far too many people, sensible military people who would be for a war any day of the week, saying it unlikely happened.  I'm certainly not going to believe reports from The Guardian with reporters and sources that aren't even in the f***ing country. 

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Buttguy for prez
If you're bored when you're alone, you're in bad company.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #4089 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:18:47 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/17/syria-crisis-medics-intimidated-over-douma-gas-attack

Will we ever find the real truth.

The truth will be available in about 50 years. But there is no chance anybody will be interested in the history of the Middle East Park and Ride.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4090 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:21:22 PM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4091 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:08:34 AM »
The Times starting a smear job on Robert Fisk.  I think I know the truth now. :thup:

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4092 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:11:44 AM »
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4093 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:15:21 AM »
f***ing joke though, right?  The guy's in the mix of it, The Times have no-one in Syria, so they start trying to pan him for contradicting the Western narrative.  All sorts of wrong.  Perhaps they should have held on to Fisk all those years ago. :lol: :thup:

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4094 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:17:21 AM »
i wonder how many more years it's going to take for these c***s and their bullshit to be totally irrelevant?  i mean as they can't own social media i guess billionaires will have to run their own bot factories or whatever to get through to people
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4096 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:29:55 AM »
Just a rehash of the Guardian article.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #4097 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:40:30 AM »
f***ing joke though, right?  The guy's in the mix of it, The Times have no-one in Syria, so they start trying to pan him for contradicting the Western narrative.  All sorts of wrong.  Perhaps they should have held on to Fisk all those years ago. :lol: :thup:
Fisk has been called out a few times for not being entirely factual In his reporting.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #4098 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:48:29 AM »
Just a rehash of the Guardian article.

Nah. The AP was there on the ground.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #4099 on: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 11:51:45 AM »
Fisk has been called out a few times for not being entirely factual In his reporting.

He's also won foreign reporter of the year 7 times, reporter of the year 2 and host of other rewards.  I'm well aware of the little snippet in Private Eye that clearly and massively debunked 45 years of his work. :idiot2: