Author Topic: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!  (Read 128652 times)

Offline Charlies

• General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4200 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 05:41:13 PM »
?s=20

?s=20

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
Re: Syria, Iraq & Islamic State related atrocities all here - Coming to Iran soon!
« Reply #4201 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 06:10:27 PM »
What are the rules on shooting down spy drones? Surely it's permissible? If your spies get caught that's your fault, just be grateful they weren't humans.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #4202 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 06:12:51 PM »
What are the rules on shooting down spy drones? Surely it's permissible? If your spies get caught that's your fault, just be grateful they weren't humans.

It's an "act of war" if you do it to a bully. How dare you defend yourself from our spies.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #4203 on: Thursday 20 June 2019, 06:48:58 PM »
"We demand that Iran return the body of the drone pilot, or face sanctions and death from above." - President Trump

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #4204 on: Friday 21 June 2019, 09:13:12 AM »

It's an "act of war" if you do it to a bully. How dare you defend yourself from our spies.

Can you imagine the hysteria if Iran was flying spy drones alongside US borders or in to their airspace. Narrative would flip on its head with same callings for war at the end of it.

Seems like Trump really doesn't want to go to war, but is getting pushed every day by Bolton and Pompeo. Glad he backed out of recent strike decision. They really are playing the "pick up the gun" trick with Iran. Surprised it doesnt get widespread condemnation given how transparent it is.

Offline Odear

• Photoshop Pro
  • General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #4205 on: Friday 21 June 2019, 09:25:17 AM »
When would that stop them anyway. Iran is different from the other countries they’ve invaded in recent years, they have some sort of capable military.

Generally any sort of resistance they come up against, they crumble. They don’t want this.

There’ll be lots of bad noise and posturing. Just for the elections. It will be his talking point for re-election and then once he’s back in it will all slowly fade out.
Minge Tingles

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #4206 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 07:50:40 PM »
Looks a bit worrying

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4207 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
They've just seized another tanker which is British owned, indeed not looking good.

?s=20

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #4208 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 08:35:17 PM »
Oh look west in being c***s to Iran and Iran acting like c***s shocker.

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #4209 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 08:43:31 PM »
Trump’s tactics are transparent, he thinks America can walk away from any deal and the other side will beg to be let back at the table. It shouldn’t shock anyone that a nation that hates America and is run by religious zealots had a different reaction.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #4210 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 08:52:31 PM »
Trump’s tactics are transparent, he thinks America can walk away from any deal and the other side will beg to be let back at the table. It shouldn’t shock anyone that a nation that hates America and is run by religious zealots had a different reaction.

Yeap, while it worked with NK, it won't with Iran.

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #4211 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 09:05:52 PM »
Oh look west in being c***s to Iran and Iran acting like c***s shocker.

Not looking good. Potential false flag hit by US on a tanker last month to blame on Iran, then we capture one of their tankers, now Iran are doing it back. Provoke them enough and then find reason start a call for war.  :(

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #4212 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 09:43:43 PM »
Where do folk think this Iran stuff is going?

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #4213 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 09:46:00 PM »

A scuffle.

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #4214 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 10:46:44 PM »

A scuffle.

Well, Trump has that f***ing psychopath John Bolton itching to go full blown conflict with them. Seems that Trump isn't really interested in that, he made it a campaign point that he wouldn't meddle over there and slated Obama saying he would want conflict to boost his approval rating. The war machine seems to be doing everything it can to pressure Iran in to making a mistake to justify conflict. Bizarrely, seems Trump's reluctance to get involved is holding them back. :lol: It feels like his compromise is pulling out of nuclear deal and more sanctions on Iran over anything else, yet.

I'd be surprised they would get too far in to conflict with Iran. There military numbers is pretty big and they have much better armoury than Saddam had. Could be bloody and intense, with some big losses for the US. No doubt we would be right up their asses in full support.

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #4215 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 10:54:33 PM »
I doubt there will be a war, despite there being hawks around him that will be gagging for it. Trump doesn't want it, he just wants a 2nd term and to look like the ultimate deal maker, and I expect the military to advise against it.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #4216 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 11:05:37 PM »
I doubt there will be a war, despite there being hawks around him that will be gagging for it. Trump doesn't want it, he just wants a 2nd term and to look like the ultimate deal maker, and I expect the military to advise against it.

I doubt it will be Trump's decision.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4217 on: Friday 19 July 2019, 11:07:38 PM »

What happens when he gets reelected and doesn't have to worry about votes?

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #4218 on: Saturday 20 July 2019, 12:52:22 AM »

I just don't think he has the appetite for a full-on war, I think he's very concerned with how he's viewed and that a presidency defining war isn't for him. You would have to be pretty committed to the idea to go through with it.

He will have freaks telling him that all they need is air superiority and that Iran can't even touch them, but then he will talk to actual military experts that are more pragmatic and will spell out, hopefully very simply, what invading Iran would entail.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #4219 on: Saturday 20 July 2019, 10:14:41 AM »

I just don't think he has the appetite for a full-on war, I think he's very concerned with how he's viewed and that a presidency defining war isn't for him. You would have to be pretty committed to the idea to go through with it.

He will have freaks telling him that all they need is air superiority and that Iran can't even touch them, but then he will talk to actual military experts that are more pragmatic and will spell out, hopefully very simply, what invading Iran would entail.

If he can get some contracts out of it he won't give a s*** about his reputation amongst the scum, he'll be mixing it with the real big boys.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #4220 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 02:11:33 PM »
Seems to have escalated a bit over the weekend.

Online Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #4221 on: Tuesday 17 September 2019, 01:17:09 PM »
Need to get Tucker Carlson back in the presidents ear.

:lol: at the fact this is what it’s come to.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #4222 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 05:43:28 PM »
?s=20

Its certainly heating up.

Offline hakka

• General Member
« Reply #4223 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:17:16 PM »
An act of war? between Saudis and Iran, yes. Between the US and Iran? err... No.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #4224 on: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 06:22:53 PM »
Aye but Saudis are good lads who give Don lots of cash and made his tower the highest in NYC.

Saw some US commentator saying it was their 9/11 without a hint of irony.