Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 662866 times)

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • "Nice and decent." Disco, Feb 2021
Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #17450 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 03:42:07 PM »
Really, really great stuff.

Online Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #17451 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 03:59:06 PM »
Great stuff Neil, should be extremely proud of yourself. :)

(That's not my egomania running wild, btw.)
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Online QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #17452 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 04:11:19 PM »
Fantastic stuff, IP. That's a massive milestone.
To crush your enemies while wearing a loincloth and bandolier, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
« Reply #17453 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 04:30:47 PM »
Amazing my friend, keep it going.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #17454 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 04:45:15 PM »
Unbelievable mate.:thup:
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #17455 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 07:37:11 PM »
Interpol, my dude! Massive well done on 5 years. I can't even put into words how much it helped me that you shared your struggles and gave me the courage I needed to get sober myself. It was you who planted the seed for me that there was another way and I'm reaping the rewards these days. Thinking back to my early messages to you wondering what on earth I'd do with my day if I wasn't drinking and now I've got an excess of time on my hands and alcohol doesn't even come into my thoughts as an option. Message carried on your part and I'm one grateful alcoholic today. :)

Online QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #17456 on: Wednesday 17 February 2021, 08:48:35 PM »
Really bittersweet. It's been a decade since the Libyan revolution kicked off, which would utterly change my life. Thinking about how the grim situation today still can never take away the hope and optimism in those early days, and how my friends that have been lost still reside in those moments.
To crush your enemies while wearing a loincloth and bandolier, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Online QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Carmel, California
« Reply #17457 on: Thursday 18 February 2021, 08:55:11 PM »
f***ing furious. The amount of praise I've seen about Gaddafi from many on the left in the last two days is f***ing sickening. These dipshits choose to worship a tyrant clown. Not much better than Trumpists.