Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 590315 times)

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #17200 on: Friday 24 April 2020, 09:19:19 AM »
yeah sorry for your loss mate :/
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17201 on: Friday 24 April 2020, 11:11:47 AM »
Don’t be sorry, it’s good to unload. We’re here with you and please vent how you need too.

RIP.

Definitely. My deepest condolences, Charlies.

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #17202 on: Friday 24 April 2020, 11:17:50 AM »
Truly sorry for your loss mate.
Bearings Straight!

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #17203 on: Friday 24 April 2020, 11:38:12 AM »
Really sorry for your loss. Keep talking to people about it :thup:

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #17204 on: Friday 24 April 2020, 11:58:28 AM »
Sorry for your loss Charlies.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #17205 on: Saturday 25 April 2020, 11:25:32 PM »
Thanks a lot, means a lot at this time. :thup:

Offline Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #17206 on: Sunday 26 April 2020, 12:03:00 AM »
Others have worded it far better than I could but echo their thoughts. Please keeping using this place as a means of a release, to rant, whatever you want - just keep reaching out to people - it might not feel like it at the moment but it can really help you to get this awful time. Look after yourself.
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #17207 on: Sunday 26 April 2020, 02:27:29 AM »
Others have worded it far better than I could but echo their thoughts. Please keeping using this place as a means of a release, to rant, whatever you want - just keep reaching out to people - it might not feel like it at the moment but it can really help you to get this awful time. Look after yourself.

You know what, the response on this thread has helped me greatly I get it's a forum & I dont know who any of you are but I appreciate the comments so much. Thanks all seriously.

It's still not hit me fully, I'm expecting it within the next few days. I went across to his place the day,  the bloods still there on the carpets off all the falls he had. I keep saying this but for his age he was built like a shithouse, to see a man deteriorate over 4 weeks or so is sickening. 

Depression/Anxiety wise I'm f***ed, the tablets I take to sleep just wont work, I usually take 200mg to sleep the past few days I've been taking 500/600mg & sleeping for like 2hrs max. I take trazodone to sleep, in America I think they use it for meth heads to make them sleep, so that kinda puts it into perspective.  I'll beat this though I'm sure.

Thanks to all.

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
  • Kent
« Reply #17208 on: Sunday 26 April 2020, 08:20:44 AM »

You know what, the response on this thread has helped me greatly I get it's a forum & I dont know who any of you are but I appreciate the comments so much. Thanks all seriously.

It's still not hit me fully, I'm expecting it within the next few days. I went across to his place the day,  the bloods still there on the carpets off all the falls he had. I keep saying this but for his age he was built like a shithouse, to see a man deteriorate over 4 weeks or so is sickening. 

Depression/Anxiety wise I'm f***ed, the tablets I take to sleep just wont work, I usually take 200mg to sleep the past few days I've been taking 500/600mg & sleeping for like 2hrs max. I take trazodone to sleep, in America I think they use it for meth heads to make them sleep, so that kinda puts it into perspective.  I'll beat this though I'm sure.

Thanks to all.
You will, pal. Can only echo what those before me have already said, but keep using this place to talk through your feelings/for a good old vent.

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #17209 on: Friday 15 May 2020, 05:45:39 PM »
Just got results for exams I sat at the beginning of February.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #17210 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 03:19:48 PM »
A weird state of disbelief. Used the proceeds of my house sale to clear my credit cards in full so for the time being I'm completely debt free. I was never struggling to make the monthly payments but it was still always there at the back of my mind. I thought I'd feel elated but I'm actually kind of flat about it.

Online Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17211 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 03:21:33 PM »
A weird state of disbelief. Used the proceeds of my house sale to clear my credit cards in full so for the time being I'm completely debt free. I was never struggling to make the monthly payments but it was still always there at the back of my mind. I thought I'd feel elated but I'm actually kind of flat about it.
You should have bought something expensive instead.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #17212 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 03:25:51 PM »
You should have bought something expensive instead.

The rest of the proceeds are going to a house and probably a car if that helps.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #17213 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 03:27:14 PM »

I often feel that way about sorting something financial tbf. Spend ages getting in to a good financial state for whatever reason and then when I get there just think 'meh'.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17214 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 04:04:48 PM »
Love paying off debt. It’s liberating.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
« Reply #17215 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 04:12:10 PM »

Worst feeling in the world. Always would rather still have the debt and pay monthly than depart with a large lump sum to rid myself of it. In one way I miss having it, because I'm still kinda feeling sad about having paid it as my brain keeps telling me I could in theory have had more money in my account right now even though it was never mine to begin with :lol:
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #17216 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 04:35:14 PM »
Depends on the interest rate.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United
« Reply #17217 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 05:00:33 PM »

Worst feeling in the world. Always would rather still have the debt and pay monthly than depart with a large lump sum to rid myself of it. In one way I miss having it, because I'm still kinda feeling sad about having paid it as my brain keeps telling me I could in theory have had more money in my account right now even though it was never mine to begin with :lol:

Wtf is this s****, why would you ever be sad about paying off debt man. I'd love to pay off mine.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17218 on: Monday 18 May 2020, 06:36:42 PM »
Recently received a full refund for flights for a trip I was going to take last month. Went back on the card as credit...feels like $1400 of free money :lol:

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #17219 on: Wednesday 27 May 2020, 11:38:49 PM »
Genuinely sad/broken by the last couple of day's. American cops with their knees on black mens throats and it's a debate about how they died. BBC journalist's disappear off the schedule for speaking truth to power and it's a debate about independence. Trump lies and Twitter couches it as you may also like to read.....no they f***ing won't. Tell the f***ing truth you f***ing c***s.
Bearings Straight!

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #17220 on: Thursday 28 May 2020, 12:01:28 AM »
Genuinely sad/broken by the last couple of day's. American cops with their knees on black mens throats and it's a debate about how they died. BBC journalist's disappear off the schedule for speaking truth to power and it's a debate about independence. Trump lies and Twitter couches it as you may also like to read.....no they f***ing won't. Tell the f***ing truth you f***ing c***s.
Me too. In the first few weeks of this I thought good may come out of it. Environmentally the plusses could be immense, we could realise we can work from home more and we didn't  need to go to Spain for a weekend every other month, air got cleaner, wildlife seemed to thrive.......now I think we are going to go into hyperdrive into the s*** even going beyond where we'd have been had it not happened. Politically and Socially we are getting more divided and its not even most of thebtime over positions as the lies and disingenuous take precedence.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Online Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17221 on: Thursday 28 May 2020, 01:19:19 PM »
Pretty s***, wife went for another scan after the last one when there was one fetus developing nicely and one not so but now both are gone so she will miscarry in the next week or 2.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #17222 on: Thursday 28 May 2020, 01:21:53 PM »
Ah man

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #17223 on: Thursday 28 May 2020, 01:29:07 PM »
Sending you both best thoughts man, that's horrible.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17224 on: Thursday 28 May 2020, 01:29:23 PM »
Damn, dude. I’m so sorry.