Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 561237 times)

Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #16750 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 06:24:22 pm »
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #16751 on: Friday 16 August 2019, 06:28:37 pm »
:lol: Y'all are alright.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #16752 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 01:12:49 pm »
Branko stole my coat.

« Reply #16753 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 04:20:00 pm »
:lol: That never happened. I'm svelt and impressive looking. Id have no use for your coat.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #16754 on: Thursday 22 August 2019, 04:49:56 pm »
The "What mood has Branko put you in?" thread

Online Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #16755 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 06:47:57 pm »
Apprehensive, we have a meeting with the social worker Friday as my brother and his wife are finally being brought to court over their alcoholism, to take their two nippers away.

Looks like we're going to foster them for a initial 6 month period, my brother and his wife just won't stop drinking despite the help they've been given. Not going to criticize them as their addiction has got the better of them, we're just going to concentrate on the little uns and hope they get themselves sorted out to so they can have them back.

It's going to be a big disruption to our lives but it's the right thing to do, we can't let them go into state fostering it would kill my Mum and their other Nan, who they could still go to, to be fostered but she's 70.

My world is one big headache right now, my boss who's a good mate has had a heart attack (he's OK for now) so I'm in charge of my department at work without enough staff, and not being paid to manage it, in fact the bizarre thing despite having 26 senior managers, not one has called to see if we need help, or see how my boss actually is. It's an utter disgrace their lack of concern for anything really, just gravy train c***s.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #16756 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 06:50:48 pm »
That's an amazing thing your doing for your family mate. Hope they get themselves sorted, but your doing an incredible thing for the kids.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #16757 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 06:58:38 pm »
Managing to do all that and keep me up to date on what flicks are coming out? Legend, tbh.

Offline gbandit

• General Member
« Reply #16758 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 07:24:29 pm »
Unbelievable effort Bimpy. I know you’ll just say it’s one of those things anyone would do but a lot of people wouldn’t make their own lives more challenging to support others even if they were family. Wishing you all the best

Online Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #16759 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 12:03:10 am »
Cheers guys  ;)

The wheels don't stop turning do they ? You just have to carry on and get on with it, I must admit while I'm not stressing at all, well i don't think I am. I'm just feeling tired, not physically like just tired out in general.