Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 533285 times)

Online Elliottman

• General Member
Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #16475 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 02:21:07 pm »
You guys own a place together Jill?
Could it have feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere? ???

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #16476 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 02:44:59 pm »
You guys own a place together Jill?

Aye. I'm staying there for now, he's at his mam's but I'm not fussed about keeping it on so he's going to see about buying me out and I'll get a place of my own. We're working together to keep it as smooth as possible. Thankfully we've never got married or had kids so that makes it easier.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #16477 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 02:57:59 pm »
f***, that's a very long time. I'm sorry to hear that Jill.

Hope everything goes smoothly.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline newsted

• General Member
  • Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #16478 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 04:44:25 pm »
Ah, man. It's mutual, though? You've had enough to deal with already. Seems like a turbulent time in your life. Keep your pecker up, J. :rose:
:) As you were.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #16479 on: Saturday 24 November 2018, 06:31:22 pm »
Hope things work out for you Jill. You’re obviously a very strong person so I’m sure whatever the outcome, you will be fine. Sad hearing about long-term relationships ending though, I guess some things are not always meant to be and people and life can change. My sis and bro-and-law divorced after 20 years together not long back, 4 kids, bedrock of our entire family, both very happy right now though. Myself and my wife have had a bit of a wobble recently that looked serous at one point, back on track at the moment but I’m not deluded to believe in things lasting forever. As humans we have to move on. Good luck Jill!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #16480 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 05:00:23 pm »
A mixture of confused, shocked & elated.

An art gallery in Brighton has contacted me and wants to exhibit & sell my art work in their gallery. Not sure what to make of it  :lol: I just do my pieces for peace & pleasure and never expected anything at all from them, so this is kind of mental to me.

Well happy - I sold 8 pieces over the first weekend of the exhibition being open, and according to the curator they were some of the most popular pieces on display amongst the attendees.

Sure it’s not all about da money, but I’ve been pretty skint lately through the inconsistencies that comes with being a freelancer - so it’s a very welcome turn in fortunes and an excellent feeling to know my work is out there being appreciated  :)
The fear of finding oneself alone - that is what they suffer from - and so they don't find themselves at all. - André Gide

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #16481 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 05:00:49 pm »
A mixture of confused, shocked & elated.

An art gallery in Brighton has contacted me and wants to exhibit & sell my art work in their gallery. Not sure what to make of it  :lol: I just do my pieces for peace & pleasure and never expected anything at all from them, so this is kind of mental to me.

Well happy - I sold 8 pieces over the first weekend of the exhibition being open, and according to the curator they were some of the most popular pieces on display amongst the attendees.

Sure it’s not all about da money, but I’ve been pretty skint lately through the inconsistencies that comes with being a freelancer - so it’s a very welcome turn in fortunes and an excellent feeling to know my work is out there being appreciated  :)

Very well done.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #16482 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 05:12:41 pm »
Surely N-O gets a cut. :shifty:

:thup: Well done, IC.

Offline OpenC

• General Member
  • You might still see them in the desert
« Reply #16483 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 05:19:52 pm »
Well done man, richly deserved :thup: get that Newcastle art scene promoted, particularly the photographers :)

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #16484 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 06:00:41 pm »
That's bloody brilliant well done.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #16485 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 06:18:56 pm »
Nice one
Consider winning

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #16486 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 06:52:33 pm »
Thanks all :thup:

Well done man, richly deserved :thup: get that Newcastle art scene promoted, particularly the photographers :)

I'll do my best  :) It certainly gives you the impetus to step it up a few gears and take advantage of the circumstance afforded. I put in my bio 'Newcastle artist', but the curator must have done some digging as I'm down as a 'South Shields artist', humbly in the company of the Barcelona, Berlin & London folk's work also being displayed  :lol:
The fear of finding oneself alone - that is what they suffer from - and so they don't find themselves at all. - André Gide

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #16487 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 07:50:05 pm »
Well done IC!
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #16488 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 04:18:38 pm »
I just agreed to something utterly mad. I will be filming the first female led expedition across the Empty Quarter of Oman. Only thing is I have to leave Thursday and it is a 36 day trek across the desert. f***ing hell.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #16489 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 04:41:46 pm »
I just agreed to something utterly mad. I will be filming the first female led expedition across the Empty Quarter of Oman. Only thing is I have to leave Thursday and it is a 36 day trek across the desert. f***ing hell.

Oman’s high on my list of places to visit, albeit not in that manner. Good luck. :lol:

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #16490 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 04:42:10 pm »

Sound's like a fun challenge.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
« Reply #16491 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 04:55:59 pm »

Oman’s high on my list of places to visit, albeit not in that manner. Good luck. :lol:

Thanks. s*** is a bit overwhelming, since I have virtually no time. But the story is an absolute no-brainer when it comes to festivals and the Academy, as most of the team are Omani women.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #16492 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 04:56:49 pm »

:anguish: I can't help mesel

Oh, man.

Good luck and have fun, Quakes.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
« Reply #16493 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 06:04:58 pm »
Thanks, buddy.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #16494 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 06:21:58 pm »
The Human Rights bit in the Omani wikipedia isn't great reading. :undecided: Stay safe.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
« Reply #16495 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 08:38:44 pm »
The Human Rights bit in the Omani wikipedia isn't great reading. :undecided: Stay safe.

yeah...but the sultanate is surprisingly pretty excited to broadcast Arab women in an empowering light.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #16496 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 09:57:39 pm »

Wat. What kind of logistical support will you have?
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
« Reply #16497 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 10:13:13 pm »
Land Rover is providing the logistical support.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #16498 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 10:21:48 pm »
Land Rover is providing the logistical support.

It sounds amazing, but risky, and I just hope all the ducks are lined up. What an incredible opportunity though.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
« Reply #16499 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 10:59:28 pm »
I think it is pretty well prepared. Always risk involved with these endeavors. Scorpions, snakes, and a generally inhospitable environment, but it sounds like they are very well-supported. I talked to Land Rovers representatives last night, and they are absolutely on board and amped about the project.