Author Topic: Ace posts  (Read 237691 times)

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Re: Ace posts
« Reply #2600 on: Tuesday 12 January 2021, 06:56:13 PM »
Last time I saw a Wilson this isolated I was watching Castaway.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • The Juice is Loose
« Reply #2601 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 08:43:26 PM »
:lol: Had a dream I was working at a club for ultra wealthy gentlemen, like old money hapsburg nosed f***ers. I went there to visit a friend who works at the place, but he was like "Cover for me." and f***ed off, so I just put on my best Jeeves face and tried to stall while he did whatever he was doing, the slow c***. Having to interact with these people...I swear this dream was five hours.

Old white guy was like "I've never seen you before... what's your name?" so I'm like, this is my friend's job, he's got a family, play the game. I clasped my white gloved hands, pasted on a submissive smile and said "Michael, sir."

"....Michael?" "Michael." :lol: Dude is like, while idly fiddling with some baccarat chips "I didn't know we let Negroes have real names. I thought your name would be Juniper or whatever your job was for the day. Richmond!" he called to some other dude "Did you know they're letting negroes have real names?" And I'm just f***ing standing there taking this like "This is my friend's gig. I can't murder anyone. Just be cool."

:lol: Genuinely slept worked a shift of s*** like that just now. I don't even feel like I've been to f***ing sleep.

:lol: edit: They didn't say negro.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Online Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #2602 on: Friday 15 January 2021, 10:19:02 PM »
Being 35 and realising you're on the decline. Waking up with an injury you didn't go to bed with. Why the f*** has that started happening? And I was standing at the sink washing the dishes yesterday and I got a sudden, sharp pain in my heel for absolutely no reason, which is still there. I didn't f***ing move. And Ive accepted having a stiff, achy back is just something I'm experiencing every day for the rest of my life.

David O'Doherty did a sketch about him going to the doctors saying "Ive got a really bad pain here and I dont know why", and the Doctor replying with a shrug saying, "...You're 35".

I get that now.

:lol: Credit where it's due.
Articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2603 on: Friday 15 January 2021, 10:33:09 PM »
:lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2604 on: Wednesday 20 January 2021, 10:23:56 PM »
f***ing hate poets.

There was an auld radgie called Bluf
For whom no-one was quite “left” enough.
He hated the Tories,
Conspiracy stories,
And poets who don’t rhyme or conform to a standard meter.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2605 on: Wednesday 20 January 2021, 11:17:21 PM »
On the Forum Awards:

Nah f*** this, worst poster nominations are back.
One year I deliberately made no posts in the general chat thread so I couldn’t be nominated for it, I still f***ing won.

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #2606 on: Wednesday 20 January 2021, 11:43:39 PM »
This never made it at the time, but it needs to be in here.

It was pretty much

this

plus this

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #2607 on: Friday 22 January 2021, 08:38:10 PM »
He's clearly got a massive inferiority complex when it comes to the bloke he replaced and it's not hard to see why.

Rafa is diligent, thoughtful and obsessed about the game and how it is played. He plans meticulously and every detail is considered. Bruce "doesn't do tactics" and lets the players get on with it.

Rafa is universally loved and revered by fans of every club he's been at (bar Chelsea). They appreciate how decent a bloke he is, absolute gent who works tirelessly to push the club he's working for as far as he can. He gets involved with the local community, connects with the fans and becomes part of the club he's currently at. Bruce is despised by fans of every clubs he's infected over the years. Imagine being hated by everyone?

Rafa is widely recognised as one of the top managers of the last 30 years or so. He's won things at most clubs he's been at and is respected by neutrals and his peers for the teams he's created and the pots he's won with them. Bruce hasn't won a f***ing thing. f*** all. No success at all and his win % is the worst in the history of the PL.

You could go on. Bruce is basically the anti-Rafa, the contrasts are amazing and it must eat him up on a daily basis that he's never ever going to be compared favourably to Rafa. He's done, mentally and physically, he's shot to bits. f*** him the gormless fat pig.

Brilliant and depressing in equal measure.

Offline gbandit

• General Member
  • Brighton
« Reply #2608 on: Sunday 24 January 2021, 10:59:53 AM »
Saturday afternoon Vinyl & Caffè- Miles Davies ‘Sketches of Spain’ - perfect for the day after my first drop of wine for 3 weeks, & for working on my art collage project - beautiful record

Let me just analyse this.

Saturday afternoon Vinyl & Caffè- Miles Davies ‘Sketches of Spain’ - perfect for the day after my first drop of wine for 3 weeks, & for working on my art collage project - beautiful record

All done. Just need to put it though the descrambler

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

It was right there in front of us all along.

Offline Ben

• General Member
« Reply #2609 on: Sunday 24 January 2021, 11:33:36 AM »
A+

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2610 on: Monday 25 January 2021, 08:23:06 PM »

Offline Sima

• General Member