Author Topic: Daft Confessions Thread  (Read 106493 times)

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
Re: Daft Confessions Thread
« Reply #2725 on: Saturday 29 December 2018, 10:13:10 PM »
Went back with a lass on Boxing Day. Turns out it was her Grandas house that had recently passed away. I do have some respect, so we did it in the spare room which clearly was being used for storage.

Anyway when getting ready first thing in the morning (still quite drunk) I grabbed the pair of boxers on the floor (obviously thinking they were mine) and put them on. I then grabbed my jeans and of course my boxers were in them. I couldn't take the ones I was wearing off cause that would be awkward so I left that place wearing a dead man's boxers.

Not the greatest moment of my life if I'm being honest.

Poor old f***er died in a hurry if his manky boxers were on the floor in the spare room.

The place was a tip, like. Can remember using the toilet several times and it not flushing.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #2726 on: Saturday 29 December 2018, 10:13:16 PM »
Lass looks like Buzz Lightyear as well.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #2727 on: Saturday 29 December 2018, 10:14:07 PM »
She'd have loved your little woody

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #2728 on: Saturday 29 December 2018, 10:34:25 PM »
Lass looks like Buzz Lightyear as well.

To chlamydia and beyond!
Bearings Straight!

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2729 on: Sunday 30 December 2018, 12:07:33 AM »
:lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #2730 on: Sunday 30 December 2018, 12:26:24 PM »
Tim Allen

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2731 on: Tuesday 20 August 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
This belongs I here:

Only shagged the one of them. She was proper ginger, not like the red haired elegant stunners you can get. No, fat, bright curly haired ginger with bad breath and when I say fat I mean she was portly but the weird type where they still have small tits and the rest all kite and chins. Fanny tasted like strong hungover p*ss and I faked an orgasm after a few pumps once the realisation set in. So on top of everything this behemoth will forever remember me as a complete s*** shag who got too excited early. With her. f***ing sober too  O0

:lol:

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #2732 on: Tuesday 20 August 2019, 12:40:20 PM »
24 years old. :lol: Wew.