Author Topic: Jimmy Savile (and other pervs)  (Read 158832 times)

Offline TheGuv

• General Member
Re: Jimmy Saville
« Reply #50 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 04:17:34 pm »
:lol:

je85

« Reply #51 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 05:33:06 pm »

BooBoo

« Reply #52 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:01:19 pm »
He had a dark (if not downright evil) side. Of that, there can be little doubt.

Looks like I was right again.

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #53 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:04:20 pm »
He had a dark (if not downright evil) side. Of that, there can be little doubt.

Looks like I was right again.

Always good to see someone self congratulating, especially after they'd bandwaggoned others!!
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

BooBoo

« Reply #54 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:04:47 pm »
:yao:

Offline Dinho lad

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:08:55 pm »
Oh... so he's actually dead? :lol:

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:40:35 pm »
Yes, but check your wardrobe just to be careful

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #57 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 06:53:52 pm »
knew he was a nonce like, visited our ward when I was a bairn in hospital and even as a 10 year old you could tell there was something not quite right about him, he was full of innuendo and smut with the nurses and parents.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline womblemaster

• General Member
  • where have all the muppets gone?!
« Reply #58 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:10:42 pm »
I think the point on that vid @3.16 is very close to the truth.  The halls of power in this country are riddled with masons and posh school boys.....where you dont snitch on your `chums`.  Folk at the top have alot of secrets and are used to turning their back on dodgy behaviour.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:13:49 pm »
I think the point on that vid @3.16 is very close to the truth.  The halls of power in this country are riddled with masons and posh school boys.....where you dont snitch on your `chums`.  Folk at the top have alot of secrets and are used to turning their back on dodgy behaviour.

Yup.

Offline POOT

• General Member
  • Don't do yersel. It's a dig.
« Reply #60 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:35:33 pm »
Good clip and points well made. Including those of the press.
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:52:47 pm »
When the f*** did he lose one of the l's from his surname?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #62 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:53:37 pm »
Would appear it's always been one l... I've been confused by this the last few days too. :hmm:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:54:57 pm »
that was my assumption, but the OP has a quote from Sky News (twitter) from when he died, and they use two. It's a conspiracy.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 08:56:44 pm »
:lol:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 09:13:30 pm »
jimy savil pls

Offline SiLvOR

• General Member
  • From Leafy Surrey
« Reply #66 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 09:15:23 pm »
:spit: :lol: ah mint

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 11:37:12 pm »
Dave is such an image editing beast. :lol:

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 11:38:59 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me if he's a relative of wormy's actually.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 11:39:32 pm »

Or Messi.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #70 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 11:40:53 pm »

Yup.

the halls of power ? thats what people are like the world over in all levels of society.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Monday 15 October 2012, 11:49:19 pm »

All paedophiles are sexual deviants. Not all sexual deviants are paedophiles. f*** you.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 17 October 2012, 03:02:40 am »
Congratulations to another daring to jump on board after anything can be done about it. :clap:

Like, at least the truth is coming out and all. But I'm beginning to get so irate at how this is effectively one of British entertainment's 'worst kept secrets' ffs.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 17 October 2012, 09:22:23 am »
That last one is completely shameful and I have to say I doubt every single word of it due to the fact he was bigging him up no less than a year ago.