Author Topic: Should Hearts sack Craig Thomson?  (Read 8471 times)

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
Re: Should Hearts sack Craig Thomson?
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:04:25 PM »
Suspended

Only a few days too late, and only after a number of sponsors threatened to pull the plug on thier funding.  Again, a decision not based on morals but finance.

Its not like Hearts need the money as well.

Why not?
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:05:18 PM »
Would have been interesting to see if he would have been sacked if that charity hadn't kicked up a  stink.

Broader question - should anyone on the sex offenders register by employed at all?

Depends on the circumstances for me. Quite a big can of worms that one!

Well exactly, but I don't see how being a footballer should be something this lad is excluded from. Especially not for what he's done.

Offline colinmk

• General Member
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:07:05 PM »
Would have been interesting to see if he would have been sacked if that charity hadn't kicked up a  stink.

Broader question - should anyone on the sex offenders register by employed at all?

Depends on the circumstances for me. Quite a big can of worms that one!

Well exactly, but I don't see how being a footballer should be something this lad is excluded from. Especially not for what he's done.

Of course, shouldn't have anything to do with it. If what that article about him says is true then he should be sacked.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
I just think it's far better to give him a chance to move on from this and have a normal life. Sacking him just doubles his punishment and might lead to far more problems in his life than he really deserves.

The courts have handed out their punishment - seems like what Hearts are doing is more for convenience and to appease outsiders than for any reasons of justice or worries about his future conduct.

Offline ChrisJbarnes

• General Member
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
the defender pleaded guilty to lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour towards two under-age girls.

The 20-year-old, was fined £4,000 and placed on the sex offenders' register for five years

Now, Im not sure about the actual specifics of the crime (I'm wary of media bias given it was from the daily mail) but there could be an argument that stubbing a cigar out in someones eye, and going to prison is worse than what this guy has done.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
the defender pleaded guilty to lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour towards two under-age girls.

The 20-year-old, was fined £4,000 and placed on the sex offenders' register for five years

Now, Im not sure about the actual specifics of the crime (I'm wary of media bias given it was from the daily mail) but there could be an argument that stubbing a cigar out in someones eye, and going to prison is worse than what this guy has done.

Did you post that listening to I'm the leader of the gang?

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
:lol:

It's true in a way though, ultimately the respective judges felt Barton was more of a danger to society than this lad.

Offline Revolution Number 9

• General Member
  • Pourquoi l'homme aye!
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:30:47 PM »
Dunno about that like. Barton's got some issues controlling his anger but that can be sorted out. This lad is a full on nonce pirate and as someone said before it's difficult if not impossible to fix that s***. Chop his bollocks off and give him a job in an old people's home, that's as safe as he's going to get.
For mine I will say Spurs. She's generally entertaining and good to look at, but is inconsistent and thinks far too highly of herself. Creates far too much drama for someone of so little importance.

Offline colinmk

• General Member
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 12:32:00 PM »

I thought he should of been sacked too. Now he seems to have cleaned his act up however that could be argued in favour of not sacking both.

Offline ChrisJbarnes

• General Member
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 01:25:33 PM »
Dunno about that like. Barton's got some issues controlling his anger but that can be sorted out. This lad is a full on nonce pirate and as someone said before it's difficult if not impossible to fix that s***. Chop his bollocks off and give him a job in an old people's home, that's as safe as he's going to get.

The judges deemed Barton's acts to be deserving of a custodial sentence, but not Thompson's.

Like I say, not going to defend either of these people given that they are both footballers in the public eye doing awful things, but perhaps the tabloids have made the acts done seem worse relative to his sentence.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 01:30:00 PM »
He sent pictures of his cock to a 12 year old girl. The tabloids cannot realy make that sound better or worse tbh.

I don't realy know what sentance he 'should' have been given, but i'm guessing his life will be made worse enough with this been leaked into the public.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
He sent pictures of his cock to a 12 year old girl. The tabloids cannot realy make that sound better or worse tbh.

I don't realy know what sentance he 'should' have been given, but i'm guessing his life will be made worse enough with this been leaked into the public.

Think you'll find they can! If they couldn't make things sound worse/more sensational they wouldn't exist.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
"Craig Thompson sent pictures of his FLACID penis, desguised as a FRIENDLY ant eater, to a 12 year old girl"

"Craig Thompson sent pictures of his ERECT penis, dressed as a MENACING pirate, to a 12 year old girl"

?

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
:spit:

Offline Revolution Number 9

• General Member
  • Pourquoi l'homme aye!
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 02:07:56 PM »
:spit:
For mine I will say Spurs. She's generally entertaining and good to look at, but is inconsistent and thinks far too highly of herself. Creates far too much drama for someone of so little importance.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday 28 June 2011, 02:15:33 PM »
Fair play, that's good.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #116 on: Thursday 30 June 2011, 08:33:58 PM »
Hearts have sacked Craig Thomson. Apparently he's joining Falkirk, and Thomson's said he can't wait to play with the Bairns. They've given him a choice of shirt number and he's said anything under 15 is fine with him.
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #117 on: Thursday 30 June 2011, 08:46:00 PM »
"Craig Thompson sent pictures of his FLACID penis, desguised as a FRIENDLY ant eater, to a 12 year old girl"

"Craig Thompson sent pictures of his ERECT penis, dressed as a MENACING pirate, to a 12 year old girl"

?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: Thursday 30 June 2011, 10:09:08 PM by Sewelly »
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

smarty2006

« Reply #118 on: Thursday 30 June 2011, 10:03:57 PM »
Graham Rix!!!!.....lmao peado club

Recoba

« Reply #119 on: Thursday 30 June 2011, 10:25:12 PM »
Scottish football is a total joke tbh

All the headlines surround controversy.  And not players f***ing their sister in law or some brass, but s*** like this or bullets in the post.

I was in Manchester during the UeFA cup final a few years ago. It was like a zombie film or a warzone. Never ever ever want them in English football.

If Thomson a man sent my daughter a pic of his cock I'd wage a hate campaign against him. Force him out the area.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #120 on: Thursday 30 June 2011, 11:06:41 PM »
Graham Rix!!!!.....lmao peado club

What's a pea do?