Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 112398 times)

Offline LucaAltieri

• General Member
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread) (aka Parky's World)
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 08:58:28 AM »
Two words: John motherfucking Titor.

ObiChrisKenobi

Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread) (aka Parky's World)
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 09:03:58 AM »
First post of the thread.  :laugh:

Offline LucaAltieri

• General Member
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 09:10:01 AM »
First post of the thread.  :laugh:

:thup:

My favourite, too.

:la:

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 09:22:55 AM »
Jesus wept, just read about this Titor fellow.  :lol:

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 09:32:47 AM »
You won't even have the freedom to find all this stuff out if the yanks have their way.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_internet

Better act now.
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
:thup:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Hudson

• General Member
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 12:09:12 PM »
It's not a conspiracy, though. It's happening...along with a million others :(

The masses are starting to wake up it, perhaps skynet could be the one world goverment
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 12:27:54 PM »
It annoys me that any country feels they can create a law that affects the entire world.

Offline Hudson

• General Member
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
It annoys me that any country feels they can create a law that affects the entire world.

One world Goverment, it's nearly here
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 10:45:45 PM »

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday 16 November 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
Eh?    :lol:
#
looks like a naked dude running about.

icemanblue

« Reply #86 on: Thursday 17 November 2011, 09:20:44 AM »
What the f***? :lol:

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #87 on: Thursday 17 November 2011, 10:12:33 AM »
Its like something out of monty python .

This dude is also great -

WashyGeordie

« Reply #88 on: Thursday 17 November 2011, 11:29:39 PM »
http://sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

And yep, since AboveTopSecret got posted up on here i've been reading it for hours!  :D

I'm fascinated with conspiracies and how much, is actually posted on there.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #89 on: Thursday 17 November 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
ATS is awesome, man. People's imaginations are fantastic.

WashyGeordie

« Reply #90 on: Thursday 17 November 2011, 11:51:58 PM »
http://www.viewzone.com/noah.html

Why is this not a BIG story?

I'm often amazed at our lack of knowledge about history. Ordinary people are hungry for this information, yet the organizations responsible to disseminate these facts seem to have an agenda to keep us in the dark. This is especially true when it comes to our ancient human history.

In 1959, Turkish army captain Llhan Durupinar discovered an unusual shape while examining aerial photographs of his country. The smooth shape, larger than a football field, stood out from the rough and rocky terrain at an altitude of 6,300 feet near the Turkish border with Iran.

Aswell as...

http://www.squidoo.com/noahsarkfound

However, for the doubters...

Quote from: Wikipedia
The size and shape of the structure has led to its promotion by some believers as the original Noah's Ark. To mainstream scientists[2] and most creationists,[3] this is merely an interesting natural formation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durup%C4%B1nar_site

Canny.  :)
« Last Edit: Friday 18 November 2011, 12:10:05 AM by TU »

Offline DeNiroMole

• General Member
« Reply #91 on: Friday 18 November 2011, 12:33:47 AM »
Hey what's going on in this thread?

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #92 on: Friday 18 November 2011, 10:42:12 AM »

And yep, since AboveTopSecret got posted up on here i've been reading it for hours!  :D

I can't remember where now but one theory is that the pyramid was some kind of big power generator and that the water was used for cooling.

WashyGeordie

« Reply #93 on: Friday 18 November 2011, 02:16:11 PM »

I can't remember where now but one theory is that the pyramid was some kind of big power generator and that the water was used for cooling.

Aye that's what the video/link's about and he done his own experiment (obviously smaller scale) and it worked.

So he either uncovered a new way for a water pump to work, or they geniunely used it for that, which is still pretty far fetched. :lol:

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #94 on: Friday 18 November 2011, 04:21:10 PM »
I found the videos interesting, but the guy sounds like he's having trouble breathing while talking.

Offline womblemaster

• General Member
  • where have all the muppets gone?!
« Reply #95 on: Friday 18 November 2011, 08:45:42 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15791236

imo this is the first step to showing that entities can exist outside of time.

Offline Parky

• General Member
« Reply #96 on: Saturday 19 November 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15791236

imo this is the first step to showing that entities can exist outside of time.

Time may only exist on the tiny layer of the universe that we experience.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #97 on: Saturday 19 November 2011, 02:50:55 PM »
Amazing stuff really.

Agree with Parky, the universe is made of layers, we only exist in one of these layers.  If we could just figure out a way to reach or view the next layer...maybe we already have but dont know it. 

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #98 on: Saturday 19 November 2011, 02:56:00 PM »
Amazing stuff really.

Agree with Parky, the universe is made of layers, we only exist in one of these layers.  If we could just figure out a way to reach or view the next layer...maybe we already have but dont know it. 

DMT. :thup:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #99 on: Saturday 19 November 2011, 02:56:50 PM »
Amazing stuff really.

DMT. :thup:

:(
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt