Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 117612 times)

Offline YankeeToon

• General Member

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2251 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 01:52:33 PM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2252 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:17:54 PM »
Oh wow. :lol:

Might have to just for the nostalgia.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2254 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:21:39 PM »
Oh wow. :lol:

Might have to just for the nostalgia.
I've never really known anything about him, but the way he speaks actaully makes what he's say sound somewhat belevable, and not the complete und utter bollocks it is :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2255 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:30:10 PM »
Does he talk shape-shifting lizards? :lol:

If not, he can f*** off. :huff:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2256 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:30:11 PM »
@David Icke - Son of God

I've always wondered why that is such a crazy claim for a Christian to make. I'm not particularly religious, but I have memories of being told that we are all gods children.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2257 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:35:42 PM »
Does he talk shape-shifting lizards? :lol:

If not, he can f*** off. :huff:
I'm only 30 minutes through, so far its all been about 9/11 being an inside job.

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2258 on: Tuesday 1 October 2019, 10:21:15 PM »
They live amongst us

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #2259 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
@David Icke - Son of God

I've always wondered why that is such a crazy claim for a Christian to make. I'm not particularly religious, but I have memories of being told that we are all gods children.

He's not a Christian though is he?

Offline Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
  • General Member
« Reply #2260 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 07:28:06 AM »
He thinks he's a son of God.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2261 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
Mark Steele, the guy who thinks Gateshead Council is poisoning people with 5G transmitters in lampposts (and who strangely enough shares the same name, age and street with someone convicted of shooting a teenage girl in the head in the 90s) has cracked the Grenfell case.  That was 5G too  :rolleyes:

Online TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #2262 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 02:32:55 PM »
Did a quick google search on him, didn't disappoint  :lol:

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • now and forever, like CATS
« Reply #2263 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 07:03:08 PM »
Aren't there countless stories of people falling ill after a cell tower goes up only to find out it was literally never turned on? :lol: :lol: I mean we've also been really poor stewards of the planet as well so if we get taken out by our own cell towers maybe it's for the best.

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2265 on: Thursday 28 November 2019, 07:01:17 PM »
?s=20

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2266 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 02:20:04 PM »
Anybody follow the chemtrails theory, on here.

Just seen one in the sky which was just like the ones that have been in existence for as long as I remember, but it intersected with another, at least 10x the width [no exaggeration, 20x would have been an exaggeration, but 10x? No.]. It was incredible.  Would have loved to get a photo but I'm still saving up for the operation to graft my phone to my hand.

I'm certain if anybody in the chemtrails community seen it, it will be doing the rounds on twitter, by now.

I just want to see it again, to confirm I didn't imagine it.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #2267 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 03:29:23 PM »

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2268 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 04:23:36 PM »
PM this guy.

Much appreciated, although I'm not prepared to enter into communication with them. I just thought if anybody was going to take picture, they would be most likely.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2269 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 04:25:29 PM »

Just seen one in the sky which was just like the ones that have been in existence for as long as I remember, but it intersected with another, at least 10x the width [no exaggeration, 20x would have been an exaggeration, but 10x? No.]. It was incredible.  Would have loved to get a photo but I'm still saving up for the operation to graft my phone to my hand.

I'm certain if anybody in the chemtrails community seen it, it will be doing the rounds on twitter, by now.

One of the things that drives this theory is contrails look very different from each other, so people think, oh, normal contrials are thin and dissipate quickly, so these big persistent ones must be something else.  But how long they stay, how wide they are etc is affected by LOADS of different factors, altitude, temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind direction etc.  So yeah, you may see two on different days - or even at the same time, at different heights, which loom very different.  Like with clouds, which are also water vapour, you get loads of different clouds and sometimes you look up like "Wow, those clouds are really weird" or maybe even "I've never seen clouds like that before in my life" but it doesn't mean they've been engineered that way.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2270 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 04:31:12 PM »

One of the things that drives this theory is contrails look very different from each other, so people think, oh, normal contrials are thin and dissipate quickly, so these big persistent ones must be something else.  But how long they stay, how wide they are etc is affected by LOADS of different factors, altitude, temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind direction etc.  So yeah, you may see two on different days - or even at the same time, at different heights, which loom very different.  Like with clouds, which are also water vapour, you get loads of different clouds and sometimes you look up like "Wow, those clouds are really weird" or maybe even "I've never seen clouds like that before in my life" but it doesn't mean they've been engineered that way.

They've been in the sky for as long as I've had eyes. I know I've never seen one like this. I'm not interested in the conspiracy, I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2271 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 04:39:11 PM »

They've been in the sky for as long as I've had eyes. I know I've never seen one like this. I'm not interested in the conspiracy, I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Yeah, and like I say, you've probably seen clouds where you've never seen one like that before too.

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #2272 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 08:01:20 PM »
They're dumping covid 19 on us. Has to be.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2273 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 08:17:58 PM »
They're dumping covid 19 on us. Has to be.

I doubt there is a plane big enough to create the thing I saw.

Offline chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2274 on: Monday 16 March 2020, 08:29:00 PM »
It could just be preparation for an alien invasion