Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 111053 times)

Offline YankeeToon

• General Member

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2251 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 01:52:33 PM »

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #2252 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:17:54 PM »
Oh wow. :lol:

Might have to just for the nostalgia.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Online neesy111

• General Member

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2254 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:21:39 PM »
Oh wow. :lol:

Might have to just for the nostalgia.
I've never really known anything about him, but the way he speaks actaully makes what he's say sound somewhat belevable, and not the complete und utter bollocks it is :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2255 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:30:10 PM »
Does he talk shape-shifting lizards? :lol:

If not, he can f*** off. :huff:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2256 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:30:11 PM »
@David Icke - Son of God

I've always wondered why that is such a crazy claim for a Christian to make. I'm not particularly religious, but I have memories of being told that we are all gods children.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2257 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 02:35:42 PM »
Does he talk shape-shifting lizards? :lol:

If not, he can f*** off. :huff:
I'm only 30 minutes through, so far its all been about 9/11 being an inside job.

Online chopey

• General Member
« Reply #2258 on: Tuesday 1 October 2019, 10:21:15 PM »
They live amongst us

?s=20
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #2259 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
@David Icke - Son of God

I've always wondered why that is such a crazy claim for a Christian to make. I'm not particularly religious, but I have memories of being told that we are all gods children.

He's not a Christian though is he?

Offline Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
  • General Member
« Reply #2260 on: Wednesday 2 October 2019, 07:28:06 AM »
He thinks he's a son of God.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #2261 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
Mark Steele, the guy who thinks Gateshead Council is poisoning people with 5G transmitters in lampposts (and who strangely enough shares the same name, age and street with someone convicted of shooting a teenage girl in the head in the 90s) has cracked the Grenfell case.  That was 5G too  :rolleyes:

Offline TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #2262 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 02:32:55 PM »
Did a quick google search on him, didn't disappoint  :lol:

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • hog health status: exemplary
« Reply #2263 on: Sunday 3 November 2019, 07:03:08 PM »
Aren't there countless stories of people falling ill after a cell tower goes up only to find out it was literally never turned on? :lol: :lol: I mean we've also been really poor stewards of the planet as well so if we get taken out by our own cell towers maybe it's for the best.