Poll

Which is worse?

A really cold bog seat
39 (28.1%)
A 'pre-warmed' bog seat
100 (71.9%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: Doing a poopoo in public/communal toilets  (Read 24871 times)

Online Kaizero

• General Member
Re: Doing a poopoo in public/communal toilets
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:21:35 PM »
f*** public toilets.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
Can't poo in public. Thankfully never been in a situation where it's been necessary. I don't like weeing in a toilet with a warm seat though, it's creepy.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:24:03 PM »
girls dont poo

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:28:13 PM »
I take forever because I choose to. I'm not actually shitting most the time, normally the shitting is complete within 2 minutes, the rest is just a bit of 'me' time. Me and Angry Birds anyway.

This.

girls dont poo

and this.

Anyway, cold all the way.

I have stepped into a few cubicles where the air is still warm recently, that's the bad times. Especially when they are still in there and you are caught between "s***, he's gonna be well uncomfortable I have gone in after he has just had a s***" and "s***, he probably thinks I am a poo sniffing pervert".

lankybellwipe

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
Warm seat, Cold seat?, What about the only cubicle... and the seat is wet?  :sadnod:

Your avatar is not fair man!! I keep watching it and watching it, hoping I'll see a tit! The mere fact that I AM one, does not cut the mustard! (has that saying been brought up in Alchopolic's thread)

No you are NOT an alchy, just another s**** twist on your username.  O0

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:38:01 PM »
Warm seat, Cold seat?, What about the only cubicle... and the seat is wet?  :sadnod:

Your avatar is not fair man!! I keep watching it and watching it, hoping I'll see a tit! The mere fact that I AM one, does not cut the mustard! (has that saying been brought up in Alchopolic's thread)

nsfw:

Spoiler
[close]

O0

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
Tempted to drop a Turkish delight in the Gallowgate end toilets that McDonald's has went straight through me

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:57:22 PM »
Anyone who "downloads the Brown report" in a club toilet has every right to feel like a complete low-life.
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:15:11 PM »
Anyone who "downloads the Brown report" in a club toilet has every right to feel like a complete low-life.

Even if its a gary s*** in the ladies at WHQ?

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:16:58 PM »

nsfw:

Spoiler
[close]

O0

Now I want to see her face (gay I know), f***ing never ending circle of dissapointment.

Offline Clay

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:19:07 PM »
Gotta be f***ing weird if you like the warmth of another man's arse cheeks like.

Is the right answer. I can't say I've ever sat on a bog seat and been relieved to find that someone has warmed it up for me just moments before by most likely having a s*** :lol:

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:26:11 PM »

Even if its a gary s*** in the ladies at WHQ?

Of course not. Otherwise I'd have to seriously reconsider my main pulling technique.
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......

BooBoo

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:27:49 PM »
I'll take a dump pretty much anywhere tbh. Only a Trainspotting style loo will stop me.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 07:50:44 PM »

nsfw:

Spoiler
[close]

O0

Now I want to see her face (gay I know), f***ing never ending circle of dissapointment.

Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnn bitch!! Get ya baps oot!!     :celb:

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:05:25 AM »

nsfw:

Spoiler
[close]

O0

f*** that. Years of that GIF taunting me. My life is complete.

Online Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:12:51 AM »

nsfw:

Spoiler
[close]

O0

Spoiler
[close]

Here you go, face time. :thup:

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 12:13:51 AM »
Cold bog seat is a must.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 01:17:13 AM »
If it's warm you know some big sweaty bloke has been curling one out out just moments earlier. Cold every day of the week.
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 01:27:09 AM »
Can't believe you animals don't put bog roll over the seat on a public shitter.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 01:31:23 AM »
Can't believe you animals don't put bog roll over the seat on a public shitter.

:thup:

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 02:02:17 AM »
Trust Kaiser to come up with the goods man, She'd get it like, aye.

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 07:00:58 AM »
I laid a couple of large cables in the upper Gallowgate bogs on my last visit to SJP.
Missed the first 5 minutes cos of them.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline adam

• General Member
  • Thoroughly blue veining
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
I literally have to have a s*** every time im out on the p*ss like. Had three rave poos in Digital once for f***s sake.

Offline AliGupter

• General Member
  • Biggest Fraud 2011
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 11:16:39 AM »
I laid a couple of large cables in the upper Gallowgate bogs on my last visit to SJP.
Missed the first 5 minutes cos of them.

This brings me nicely onto a question I pondered whilst in the toilets last night.

Does anyone have a s*** in football stadiums? The toilets are always horrific.
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011
Winner:  AliGupter
Runner-up:  Nobody even came close

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 20 April 2011, 11:22:58 AM »
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.