Poll

Which is worse?

A really cold bog seat
39 (28.1%)
A 'pre-warmed' bog seat
100 (71.9%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Doing a poopoo in public/communal toilets  (Read 25982 times)

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
Re: Doing a poopoo in public/communal toilets
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:10:01 PM »
I think we need to define "public places" as opposed to "public toilets". One is acceptable, the other is a problem.
Aye, I had to sleep p*ssed as a c*** in the latter when I fell out with my mates in pooley bridge, a truly woeful night.

Offline Colocho

• General Member
  • Le sarcasme est la forme la plus basse de l'esprit
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:20:10 PM »
I think we need to define "public places" as opposed to "public toilets". One is acceptable, the other is a problem.
Aye, I had to sleep p*ssed as a c*** in the latter when I fell out with my mates in pooley bridge, a truly woeful night.

Surely there are better places to pass out than in a public toilet?
Sir John Hall: "I was told that the man behind the deal was Mike Ashley and I sat with his representatives over three days thrashing out a deal. I was keen to know why they wanted the club and they were quite honest. They wanted to market their sports goods in the Far East and would use the club to help do this."

Online Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:22:15 PM »
At least if it's warm, you know the person before you has cleaned the p*ss off the seat before they went for a s***.

Even when I clean up the p*ss on a toilet seat I don't like sitting down on it afterwards though.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:33:46 PM »
other peoples warm seat makes me feel ill.

It unnerves me.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:37:15 PM »

Surely there are better places to pass out than in a public toilet?
Not on a freezing cold night in the lake district theres not

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:41:28 PM »
:lol: Pooley Bridge. I live near there, why the f*** were you there?

BTW, I class public toilets as ones that aren't in peoples houses. I hardly ever s*** in council maintained ones, there are barely any in newcastle city centre anyway.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:51:00 PM »
:lol: Pooley Bridge. I live near there, why the f*** were you there?

BTW, I class public toilets as ones that aren't in peoples houses. I hardly ever s*** in council maintained ones, there are barely any in newcastle city centre anyway.
camping in park foot (i think thats what it's called), it's a nice place like and that pub has one of e best beer gardens i've seen

lankybellwipe

Re: Doing a bab in public/communal toilets
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
What the f*** is a 'bab'?

A s***? Never heard it called that before.

Isn't it derivative of the scottish term "Babbies Heed" (baby's head) much like a turtles head (toitles for Mike) but the head of a babby  instead of a turtle (toitle for Mike)?

How would you define a pubshat? It is a public house after all!

Offline Bowie

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:53:16 PM »
Gotta be f***ing weird if you like the warmth of another man's arse cheeks like.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:54:33 PM »
Gotta be f***ing weird if you like the warmth of another man's arse cheeks like.

Maybe its a wallsend thing, we like ice cold bog seats.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
'Bab'. :thup:

Twas my first word for poo.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 04:01:46 PM »
providing the bogs clean i've no problem where it is. even if a private cludgy is manky i'd probably keep the bomb bay doors shut.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline La Parka

• Not Leeds Mag
  • General Member
  • Up the rail!
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 04:38:06 PM »
we had an outside toilet in my parents house, so cold toilet seats are comforting.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
Warm, despite the fact it's still fresh from previous usage, it also makes you far too comfortable. You are not supposed to feal comfy whikst taking a s*** in a mingin club toilet.

You s*** in club toilets? Get to f*** :lol:

We've got a pretty sound public toilet that's always clean. Makes me laugh, the amount of people that use our pub's p*ss-ridden toilets during the day, when there's a pristine well-maintained public toilet constantly manned half a minute away.

I personally don't like to s*** many places, because mine are so unhealthy it just takes wayy too long and it gets embarrassing. But when there's no choice, I like neither cold nor warm. So I use half the bog roll to clean the p*ss off the toilet, and then a bit placed on the seat itself to sit on, so it's both clean and not warm, but not too cold.

Because they're never that solid, the bog roll already in the toilet leaves my s*** settled on top, so I can admire what looks exactly like a dog turd, and it amuses me.

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 04:54:51 PM »
Just cover the seat in bog roll and put a crash mat down and you're sorted.

Although I'd only drop one in a public place if I was on the verge of shitting myself.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 04:58:24 PM »
I can have a s*** about as quick as a p*ss. Advantages of vegetarianism :snod:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:03:49 PM »

Mine are very quick too, and I love meat. Always mystified me how people can read or anything like that, takes me about 30 seconds to get in, do the business and get out.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • Not you. Me.
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:09:21 PM »
I take forever because I choose to. I'm not actually shitting most the time, normally the shitting is complete within 2 minutes, the rest is just a bit of 'me' time. Me and Angry Birds anyway.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
Warm, despite the fact it's still fresh from previous usage, it also makes you far too comfortable. You are not supposed to feal comfy whikst taking a s*** in a mingin club toilet.

You s*** in club toilets? Get to f*** :lol:

We've got a pretty sound public toilet that's always clean. Makes me laugh, the amount of people that use our pub's p*ss-ridden toilets during the day, when there's a pristine well-maintained public toilet constantly manned half a minute away.

I personally don't like to s*** many places, because mine are so unhealthy it just takes wayy too long and it gets embarrassing. But when there's no choice, I like neither cold nor warm. So I use half the bog roll to clean the p*ss off the toilet, and then a bit placed on the seat itself to sit on, so it's both clean and not warm, but not too cold.

Because they're never that solid, the bog roll already in the toilet leaves my s*** settled on top, so I can admire what looks exactly like a dog turd, and it amuses me.
I meant pub toilets, I wouldn't dare have a s**** when I was actualy on a night out, i'd rather go home :lol:

Online Greg

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:14:36 PM »
Once had to have a s**** in the away end at Old Trafford, it was either that or s*** myself, horrible experience, had to hover.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Never had a s**** at a match before, think I'd have to go to the disableys, if I was gonna s*** myself.

Heneage

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:19:53 PM »
I take forever because I choose to. I'm not actually shitting most the time, normally the shitting is complete within 2 minutes, the rest is just a bit of 'me' time. Me and Angry Birds anyway.
This.

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 05:20:59 PM »

Mine are very quick too, and I love meat. Always mystified me how people can read or anything like that, takes me about 30 seconds to get in, do the business and get out.

To be fair, most people who read and s*** aren't actually letting out the dookie the whole time. They just consider it, as SEMTEX says, 'me time'. Can't do that meself, like.

Offline ZeRoE

• General Member
  • Torquay, Devon
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:00:03 PM »
Warm seat, Cold seat?, What about the only cubicle... and the seat is wet?  :sadnod:

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday 19 April 2011, 06:03:19 PM »
100% record of shitting on my visits to the Estadio De La Luz (Mackemsville), toilets weren't too bad. Never done it at SJP due to the horrificness of the toilets.