Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Prequel Series Greenlit by HBO  (Read 347389 times)

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
Re: Game of Thrones - The "No Oldtype's club" - Season 07 Oldtypes.
« Reply #9275 on: Monday 23 April 2018, 07:45:24 pm »
They have apparently just finished filming a battle scene that took 55 nights to film, for context the battle of the b******s took 25 nights :lol:

I was talking to an Unsullied last time I was in Northern Ireland (gave me a lift to a wedding reception), he seemed to reckon that this was the very first scene in the series.

Offline oldtype

• Trailer Wanker
  • General Member
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #9276 on: Monday 23 April 2018, 07:49:23 pm »
It's going to be a laugh when the entire White Walker storyline is resolved in one big battle episode and the rest of the season is just Jon and Dany getting angsty about f***ing each other.

Offline shakey jake

• General Member
« Reply #9277 on: Monday 28 May 2018, 10:39:25 am »
Went to the live concert of this last night in london. Absolutely f***ing unreal, that Ramin Djawadi dude is a genius. Goosebumps start to finish if you get a chance to go you should.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
Re: Game of Thrones - Prequel Series Greenlit by HBO
« Reply #9278 on: Friday 8 June 2018, 09:43:36 pm »
"History is long and full of terrors, and the next series in the Game of Thrones universe is going to show us all of ’em.

HBO on Friday officially ordered a prequel set in the same world as its massively successful, award-winning fantasy drama — except the action will take place thousands of years before the Cersei’s/Daenerys’/Stannis’/etc. fight for the Iron Throne, TVLine has learned.

Per the official logline, “the series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. And only one thing is for sure: from the horrifying secrets of Westeros’ history to the true origin of the white walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend… it’s not the story we think we know.”

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #9279 on: Friday 8 June 2018, 10:33:58 pm »
huh would have thought if you were going to do a prequel it would be Aegon the conqueror, the dance of the dragons (targaryen civil war) or just go with the Dunk and Egg stories Martin's already written.

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #9280 on: Saturday 9 June 2018, 12:32:19 am »
They have apparently just finished filming a battle scene that took 55 nights to film, for context the battle of the b******s took 25 nights :lol:

I was talking to an Unsullied last time I was in Northern Ireland (gave me a lift to a wedding reception), he seemed to reckon that this was the very first scene in the series.

Does he still qualify as an Unsullied after the ride?
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #9281 on: Tuesday 13 November 2018, 05:23:15 pm »

Online 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #9282 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:45:02 pm »

Offline Slim