Author Topic: Forum Service Issues and Updates  (Read 52403 times)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: Forum Service Issues and Updates
« Reply #400 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:11:19 PM »
I wasn't able to get on at all, spent the day panicking more than I have since the lockdown began but heart warming knowing some of you could.  f***ing Virgin. :huff:
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #401 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:12:39 PM »
I wasn't able to get on at all, spent the day panicking more than I have since the lockdown began but heart warming knowing some of you could.  f***ing Virgin. :huff:

Harsh on Beren
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #402 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:14:09 PM »
:lol:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #403 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:15:31 PM »

I know they are useless, but it's certain it wasn't a Virgin's fault.  :blush:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #404 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:23:12 PM »
In fairness, I'm one of those people that has nothing but good experiences with Virgin, but had really hoped to finally have something to complain about. :lol:

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #405 on: Friday 17 April 2020, 01:24:28 PM »
In fairness, I'm one of those people that has nothing but good experiences with Virgin, but had really hoped to finally have something to complain about. :lol:

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #406 on: Wednesday 6 May 2020, 09:52:07 PM »
Is the search function f***ed?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #407 on: Sunday 10 May 2020, 10:42:29 AM »
Think so.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #408 on: Sunday 10 May 2020, 11:01:47 AM »
It's fixed now.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #409 on: Sunday 10 May 2020, 01:06:26 PM »
I never even checked. :blush:

Offline adam

• General Member
  • Thoroughly blue veining
« Reply #410 on: Tuesday 16 June 2020, 08:15:57 PM »
Is there a dark mode for the mobile version?

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf
« Reply #411 on: Wednesday 24 June 2020, 12:53:36 AM »
Search has once again died

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #412 on: Wednesday 24 June 2020, 09:45:34 AM »
So it has, cheers for the heads up.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf
« Reply #413 on: Friday 17 July 2020, 10:35:54 PM »
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23875692

Forum was fine, cloudflare had an outage. tons of sites down.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #414 on: Saturday 15 August 2020, 10:22:30 PM »
search function isn't finding anything later than May whenever I use it.

Offline OCK

• General Member
« Reply #415 on: Monday 12 October 2020, 03:53:56 PM »
I sometimes look into the night sky and wonder "Is Dave happy", as I think about the space entity that once ruled over us.