Author Topic: On this day...  (Read 29096 times)

Offline Paully

• General Member
Re: On this day...
« Reply #500 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 08:56:06 PM »
30 years since the Play Off second leg! Madness! Thank God mind as there would have been no King Kev managerial era!

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #501 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 10:52:34 PM »
30 years since the Play Off second leg! Madness! Thank God mind as there would have been no King Kev managerial era!

Absolutely distraught after that game. The only highlight I remember was when people were deciding to run on the pitch, remember some bloke just meandering across the pitch holding his sons hand while the match was playing. Proper tickled me.

Offline bigfella

• General Member
« Reply #502 on: Saturday 16 May 2020, 11:31:09 PM »

Absolutely distraught after that game. The only highlight I remember was when people were deciding to run on the pitch, remember some bloke just meandering across the pitch holding his sons hand while the match was playing. Proper tickled me.

Aye, always makes me laugh when the makems make a big thing about the "disgraceful scenes" that night - a couple of dozen knackers ambled onto the pitch and were sent back by a handful of police. There may have been a few of the, shall we say, more robust members of our hooligan fraternity involved, but I don't think anyone got anywhere near the makems.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #503 on: Thursday 21 May 2020, 10:44:45 AM »
Laurent Robert’s 45th birthday. Beautiful beautiful b******.
?s=21

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #504 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 02:25:47 PM »
13 year ago today, Mike Ashley launched his bid to become majority shareholder of NUFC. This would be some day to announce the end of 13 years of bad luck.
?s=21

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #505 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
?s=21

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #506 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 09:40:04 AM »
Just re-reading all the Jonas stuff from that time. God we've been owned and managed by a collection of absolute turds.

Offline Shak

• General Member
« Reply #507 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 09:51:49 AM »
That goal was such a moment, think it was the first time in years I’d actually jumped up out of my seat and properly celebrated.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #508 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 01:37:46 PM »
Which makes it five years since being dumped by my girlfriend outside Akbars.

Good day tbf.

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
« Reply #509 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 02:26:45 PM »
Top 5 'top off celebrations'?

No particular order

Jonas vs West Ham
Ketsbaia vs advertising boardings
Dabizas vs Mackems
Robert's farewell
Tino vs Metz

Should never be a yellow card offense

Non-Toon ones

Giggs
Ginola
Akinbiyi (although very similar to Ginola)
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com