Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 100559 times)

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #2175 on: Wednesday 7 March 2018, 03:07:17 PM »
Zombie meat grinder :cool:
The truth points to itself

Offline Tisd09

• General Member
« Reply #2176 on: Friday 9 March 2018, 03:32:17 PM »
That was a cool scene to be fair, plus one of the stronger episodes for a long while. Still don't get why she was in a night gown??? Also why the f*** did trash people talk funny only for when everything to go tits up speak normally again? I kind of get King Ezekiel "breaking character" but I see no plot sense for trash people to talk and act like some future Mad Max crazies
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2177 on: Monday 19 March 2018, 10:25:39 PM »
Well, I think that's it for me, horrific repeated story lines just going round in circles, Ricks obsession to kill Negan and then failing to do so when it's on a plate I'm just so bored with it.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • Newry, NI
« Reply #2178 on: Tuesday 20 March 2018, 08:04:47 AM »
This show is 100% getting cancelled before they can properly end it. I reckon there'll be a rushed as f*** season/half-season then it's gone.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #2179 on: Tuesday 20 March 2018, 08:50:53 AM »
I could be wrong but although the ratings are dropping it's still one of the biggest shows in the US in terms of ratings too.

15.78 - S5
14.19 - S6
11.31 - S7

Be very interesting to see what they're looking at for S8. Another decline of that magnitude could finish it off. Hopefully.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #2180 on: Tuesday 20 March 2018, 08:47:01 PM »
Trying to get through fear the walking dead, the third series. f***ing hell its hard going. Literally everyone in it is a massive annoying c*** and I can’t believe the writers have went down the exact same s*** route as the walking dead and have it all about 2 warring factions. Absolute tedium. This episode I am on,  it’s now 30 minutes in and there hasn’t been a sign of a zombie anywhere. f***ing hopeless. Why the f*** am I bothering man. Would love a zombie programme to actually be about zombies. This is not long after it all happened, yet there are no zombies anywhere. f*** off will you.

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #2181 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 08:15:27 AM »
Why is the picture quality of 'The Walking Dead' always grainy? Well it is and always has been when watched on FX on NOW TV.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Offline TK-421

• General Member
  • Not at my Post
« Reply #2182 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 08:37:27 AM »
Watched mondays episode on catch up last night, and once again, Rick wastes a prime opportunity to off Negan. How many goes does he want, FFS??

Definitely a case that you only need watch the season opener and finale, as the episodes in between are just the same old Sh*t repeated season after season.

And as for 'Fear the walking dead', I gave up half way thru S2 (when they reached the mexican hotel). As mentioned above, it just became TWD v2, just about people fighting each other with the zombies as backdrop, but in a much quicker timescale.

Claim to fame.... Han Solo stole my uniform.

Offline mofo

• General Member
  • Take it easy sir Bob.
« Reply #2183 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 01:34:43 PM »
Such a s*** show now.. I've got no fear of zombies now as you can just push them over and stab them with a pencil! piece of p*ss!!
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

Offline shakey jake

• General Member
« Reply #2184 on: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 08:05:41 PM »
Watched mondays episode on catch up last night, and once again, Rick wastes a prime opportunity to off Negan. How many goes does he want, FFS??

Definitely a case that you only need watch the season opener and finale, as the episodes in between are just the same old Sh*t repeated season after season.

And as for 'Fear the walking dead', I gave up half way thru S2 (when they reached the mexican hotel). As mentioned above, it just became TWD v2, just about people fighting each other with the zombies as backdrop, but in a much quicker timescale.

Ridiculous innit. Stood in a room next to him whilst he was holding lucille and didn't think to go smash his brains out. I want to stop watching but I feel like I've come too far to just give in. Basically we're only together for the kids

Offline Tisd09

• General Member
« Reply #2185 on: Thursday 22 March 2018, 03:58:40 PM »
Why the f*** Rick couldn't update the Hilltop AND attack Negan I cannot understand. He goes to use the walkie talkie and then decides not too. There is no reason why he can't do both.

And fair play Jadis' tracking skills are immense!!!
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2186 on: Thursday 22 March 2018, 06:52:56 PM »
It's just not a satisfying watch anymore, people watch it to see the story move on and evolve and for the past two seasons it really hasn't, they have the whole of America to explore and they just stay in the same place, did none of them move around the country before the apocalypse ?

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #2187 on: Thursday 22 March 2018, 08:57:02 PM »
Georgia State tax incentives mean Rick and the gang won't venture further afield.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_industry_in_Georgia

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2188 on: Tuesday 27 March 2018, 04:03:26 PM »
Yak

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2189 on: Friday 13 April 2018, 06:57:40 AM »
Apparently season 9 is going to go in a totally different direction which I'm pleased about cos the current direction is s***

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • Newry, NI
« Reply #2190 on: Friday 13 April 2018, 08:57:06 AM »
:yao: Still just loads of filler in between the mid-season finale and the season finale.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #2191 on: Friday 13 April 2018, 09:28:43 AM »
After the last episode of season 8 I'll have watched 115 episodes of 'The Walking Dead'. Probably coming on for 100 hours. What story can't be told to a satisfactory conclusion in that amount of screen time?

Negan said "No more talk" in the last episode. Let's hope he's true to his word.
« Last Edit: Saturday 14 April 2018, 06:00:51 PM by LoveItIfWeBeatU »

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2192 on: Monday 16 April 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
Spoiler
[close]
?s=21

Offline TK-421

• General Member
  • Not at my Post
« Reply #2193 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 08:29:45 AM »
Well, as stated above, think last nights episode was heading to a decent way to just wrap the whole thing up, until the end.

Spoiler
[close]

Fear the Walking Dead season 4 begins this weekend (I believe), however having not watched it since mid S2, I don't think I'll be heading back into that, unless the reviews are good. However, this is the season we get the crossover.

Spoiler
[close]
Claim to fame.... Han Solo stole my uniform.

Offline John P

• General Member
« Reply #2194 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 12:03:57 PM »
Why do Maggie, Jesus and Daryl even want to take Rick on? Purely because he refused to kill Negan? Especially doesn't make sense for Jesus to be like that, as he was just preaching peace and non-violent ways of doing things with Morgan in the same episode.

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #2195 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 12:08:20 PM »
If I was Maggie I would want Rick to f*** right off after that, and Daryl feels guilty for getting her husband killed. Jesus makes no sense though.

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #2196 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 02:04:43 PM »
So who was it in the Huey helicopter that Junkyard Alice tried to signal with the flare the other week? She obviously knew they were coming as she had the flares ready.

The Maggie, Daryl and Jesus plan was another one of those storylines that makes you want to quit watching. It hasn't even started yet and I'm not interested. Let's just have that massive herd turn up and kill everyone instead.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #2197 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 02:52:00 PM »
Dumb, lazy and pointless.  I used to really enjoy this show granted I was in the minority on here, but this season has been a ridiculous drop in quality across the board.
Bearings Straight!

Online chopey

• General Member
  • Co Durham, England.
« Reply #2198 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 08:20:48 PM »
Its the massive plot holes and meaningless deaths that make it all so frustrating.   

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy scarer of dogs
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #2199 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 08:51:43 PM »
I don’t watch this, but my stepdad does. Anyway he was saying that it’s based on books, so I going to get him them because he’s at home most of the time after suffering a stroke and it would fill in some time for him.

Anyway looking online I only saw comic books, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are based off books or comics, and let me know what the officials ones are called, as I’d like to get him them.