Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 731764 times)

Offline danny

• General Member
Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #19650 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 09:05:02 PM »
And that number was created from me thinking it was 70000 Ly accross not the actual 330 million Ly. 12% of the obv universe
It comming home.....

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #19651 on: Friday 8 November 2019, 09:52:55 PM »
3.366468e+16‬

Can anybody explain this number to me, brownie points if you can and ill love you for ever  :coolsmiley:

e+16 means x10^16
so 33,664,680,000,000,000

Offline danny

• General Member
« Reply #19652 on: Saturday 9 November 2019, 08:48:49 AM »
Cheers guys
It comming home.....

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #19653 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 12:27:25 PM »
Turkeys are £10-14 cheaper in Tesco, compared to morrisons.

I f***ing hate local newspapers. I mean, 'National News', seriously?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/i-aint-no-criminal-mum-17230377?fbclid=IwAR0STSEz_gfGTHVT9xkLucAs4nIe2uY9wi3zGVtHg89dTqtO8jGO7ad18UA

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #19654 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 12:53:25 PM »
Bet she uses the self serve with a trolleys worth of shopping.

Scum. Absolute scum.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #19655 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 01:26:25 PM »
Bet she uses the self serve with a trolleys worth of shopping.

Scum. Absolute scum.

I bet she doesn't even exist. It's clearly just an advert for Tesco's cheaper turkeys.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #19656 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 02:37:47 PM »
Bloke walks into a pub and asks for a pint of anything except Stella. Barman asks, "Wat's wrong with Stella?" Bloke says, "I had 12 pints of Stella last night and when I came round I was f***ing skint." Barman says, "12 pints of anything costs about the same." Bloke replies, "Skint's my dog..."

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #19657 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 09:12:52 PM »

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #19658 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 09:30:52 PM »
Sure he’s got himself a nice retirement lined up in La Habana.

Offline Flip

• General Member
  • Brazil v Belgium: No penalty for my son
« Reply #19659 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 10:56:25 PM »
Left the country in his private jet apparently. Politicians here in South America are ridiculous and seeing leaders in the west calling this a coup d'etat by the military is just saddening.
2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #19660 on: Yesterday at 08:00:48 PM »
Initiative Q update

We are reaching out to you to let you know about exciting developments at Initiative Q.
First, we have released a new mobile app. This app is part of Initiative Q’s payment system infrastructure. Once the payment system is launched, users will be able to use the app to make payments, track past transactions, communicate with sellers, etc. Until the payment network is live, the app will provide an easy way to manage invitations, and track Initiative Q's progress.

You now have new opportunities to reserve additional Qs both for installing the app yourself and for inviting others to do the same. Login to your Initiative Q account for more info.

Second, more than 7 million users have signed up to Initiative Q! We are excited as, together, we are making progress towards making our vision a reality.

Third, we have announced the establishment of Initiative Q’s Economic Advisory Board. In addition to Professor Lawrence White, the distinguished economist who has accompanied Initiative Q since its inception, we are happy to introduce three new economists who, collectively, will inaugurate our Economic Advisory Board:
Marc Rysman, professor of economics at Boston University
William J. Luther, assistant professor of economics at Florida Atlantic University
James Caton, assistant professor of economics at North Dakota State University
This advisory board’s role will be to help design and oversee Initiative Q’s economic and monetary policies as its vision becomes a reality.

Finally, we would like to thank you again for joining Initiative Q and helping us spread the word. We still need to reach millions more to reach the future of payments.

Did this come to out ?
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #19661 on: Yesterday at 08:04:01 PM »
Initiative Q update

We are reaching out to you to let you know about exciting developments at Initiative Q.
First, we have released a new mobile app. This app is part of Initiative Q’s payment system infrastructure. Once the payment system is launched, users will be able to use the app to make payments, track past transactions, communicate with sellers, etc. Until the payment network is live, the app will provide an easy way to manage invitations, and track Initiative Q's progress.

You now have new opportunities to reserve additional Qs both for installing the app yourself and for inviting others to do the same. Login to your Initiative Q account for more info.

Second, more than 7 million users have signed up to Initiative Q! We are excited as, together, we are making progress towards making our vision a reality.

Third, we have announced the establishment of Initiative Q’s Economic Advisory Board. In addition to Professor Lawrence White, the distinguished economist who has accompanied Initiative Q since its inception, we are happy to introduce three new economists who, collectively, will inaugurate our Economic Advisory Board:
Marc Rysman, professor of economics at Boston University
William J. Luther, assistant professor of economics at Florida Atlantic University
James Caton, assistant professor of economics at North Dakota State University
This advisory board’s role will be to help design and oversee Initiative Q’s economic and monetary policies as its vision becomes a reality.

Finally, we would like to thank you again for joining Initiative Q and helping us spread the word. We still need to reach millions more to reach the future of payments.

Did this come to out ?

Had the chip fitted on Thurs. Spending Chrimbo in the Caymans.