Author Topic: Comic Books/Movies/TV  (Read 197198 times)

Offline Colo's Short and Curlies

• AKA SP60sH
  • General Member
Re: Comic Books/Movies/TV
« Reply #5575 on: Saturday 21 December 2019, 09:45:40 PM »
I guess this fits in here, after 20 years of nothing there are 2 new Netflix productions of He-man coming next year with a film in 2021, again possibly direct to Netflix.

My eldest will be 3, I reckon I can get him into this s*** and relive my childhood
If you use supplements for your garden/pets/yourself please have a look at my mates website - www.thefulvicacidcompany.com

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5576 on: Tuesday 7 January 2020, 05:38:33 PM »
Cristian Bale signing on for “Thor 4”

Beta Ray Bale please

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #5577 on: Monday 13 January 2020, 07:15:56 PM »

Offline Decky

• General Member
« Reply #5578 on: Monday 13 January 2020, 10:28:09 PM »
Dont think I can stomach looking at Jared Leto anymore.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #5579 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 06:29:25 AM »
best part of that trailer is sony trying to take credit for the decent spooderman films :lol:
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United
« Reply #5580 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 06:57:16 AM »

No idea who the character is, Leto is s**** and they can f*** off trying to take the credit for Home Coming and Far From Home.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #5581 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 08:05:46 AM »

No idea who the character is, Leto is s**** and they can f*** off trying to take the credit for Home Coming and Far From Home.

Can remember him from the animated series, but aye if it wasn't for the 'FROM THE STUDIO THAT BROGUT YOU' spiel I wouldn't know he was a Marvel character.

Looks like it's part of the MCU, but more than likely never mentioned again in the actual MCU films.

Offline O'Neill

• General Member
« Reply #5582 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 08:15:50 AM »
I've not been following particularly closely but I did wonder if this was the beginning of a mini story arc where they would tie in the Morbius character with Blade at some point?

If I remember rightly Blade appeared as part of the Morbius story in the Spiderman animated series mentioned above.

Offline DMC

• General Member
« Reply #5583 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 09:24:20 AM »

Think i'll give that a miss, don't care for Leto and that it just looks s****

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #5584 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
I've not been following particularly closely but I did wonder if this was the beginning of a mini story arc where they would tie in the Morbius character with Blade at some point?

If I remember rightly Blade appeared as part of the Morbius story in the Spiderman animated series mentioned above.
Aye, thought that too.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #5585 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 02:19:15 PM »
Could see it happening if both films were being made solely by Marvel. They've got the forward planning. Sony don't.

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #5586 on: Tuesday 14 January 2020, 03:25:14 PM »
Could see it happening if both films were being made solely by Marvel. They've got the forward planning. Sony don't.

Thinking that the hold up between them before the new deal was agreed was that Sony wanted Venom and the likes to be able to be in the MCU. Marvel probably gave way to get to finish the Spider man trilogy and keep him in the MCU.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #5587 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 05:44:06 PM »
So like half of the universe, I’ve been doing the Marvel Marathon again. I’ve stalled already. Can’t be bothered to watch Iron Man 2, but don’t want to cheat (I did skip parts of Captain Marvel, tbf).
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #5588 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 05:53:59 PM »
I like don't mind 2, it's got a lot of faults but Downey is having fun and it's for some nice  bits like with his dad that pay off down the line.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Si

• General Member
« Reply #5589 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 05:54:56 PM »
Plus introduction of Johansson too.
Bearings Straight!

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #5590 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 05:56:43 PM »
'Black Widow' has been postponed.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #5591 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 06:01:47 PM »

They should just release it for streaming

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #5592 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 06:10:01 PM »

No chance Disney would do that. They'd miss out on hundreds of millions of Dollars. Disney brought 'Frozen 2' to Disney+ a month or two early. I'm sure that was more to do with boosting subscriptions than any sense of altruism, especially as it had finished its cinema run.

Also, as new film productions are closing down they'll need films to plug the gap when the world gets over Coronavirus.

Offline Si

• General Member
« Reply #5593 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 06:47:03 PM »

No chance Disney would do that. They'd miss out on hundreds of millions of Dollars. Disney brought 'Frozen 2' to Disney+ a month or two early. I'm sure that was more to do with boosting subscriptions than any sense of altruism, especially as it had finished its cinema run.

Also, as new film productions are closing down they'll need films to plug the gap when the world gets over Coronavirus.
It'd be a hell of a show if force if they did drop it on their new streaming platform.
Bearings Straight!

Offline LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #5594 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 07:25:45 PM »
Universal releasing e.g. 'Invisible Man' (which cost $7m to make and has already made $122m in cinemas over the last few weeks) to streaming rental services ($19.99 for a 48 hour rental) is a bit different to Disney dropping a $100m to $200m cost film on to $6.99 a month streaming service.

Offline Si

• General Member
« Reply #5595 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 07:30:31 PM »
Universal releasing e.g. 'Invisible Man' (which cost $7m to make and has already made $122m in cinemas over the last few weeks) to streaming rental services ($19.99 for a 48 hour rental) is a bit different to Disney dropping a $100m to $200m cost film on to $6.99 a month streaming service.
They are rich as f*** and its launch Disney plus with a hell of a bang.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Judge Holden

• General Member
« Reply #5596 on: Tuesday 17 March 2020, 10:48:09 PM »
Dont think I can stomach looking at Jared Leto anymore.

I've only seen him The Outsider on Netflix which was absolutely s**** and Dallas Buyers Club. His best scene is when Matthew McConaghey tells him to fuckoff in the bar.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #5597 on: Tuesday 24 March 2020, 06:23:13 AM »
Got Disney+ for the boys (read: me) to help during the lockdown,and what have you. £49 for a year seemed okay.

Appalled I have zeeeero memory of this Spiderman Unlimited cartoon from 1999. Half an episode in, it's not as good as the other Spiderman animated series from the 90s, but it's fun enough.

Offline Pandamninator

• General Member
« Reply #5598 on: Tuesday 24 March 2020, 08:19:23 AM »
If you're American based or use some sort of service that can make you seem to be, I recommend the Disney + bundle.  Hulu has alot of quality content on it, and if you're in their sports, ESPN+ has alot of documentaries and content to keep you amused.
"But Italian football can defy the laws of physics; only here does a small pull backwards on the shirt send a grown man tumbling forwards"

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #5599 on: Tuesday 24 March 2020, 08:33:05 AM »
Got Disney+ for the boys (read: me) to help during the lockdown,and what have you. £49 for a year seemed okay.

Appalled I have zeeeero memory of this Spiderman Unlimited cartoon from 1999. Half an episode in, it's not as good as the other Spiderman animated series from the 90s, but it's fun enough.

It's horrific.