Author Topic: Bury Forever B vs NOFC - Saturday 2nd October [before Man Citeh (a)]  (Read 25543 times)

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
Re: Bury B vs NOFC - Saturday 2nd October [before Man Citeh (a)] & Bury v R'ham!*
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
Think the plan would be something like

Saturday Morning:
Meet @ Bury
Match vs Bury 'B'

Saturday Afternoon:
Food & Drink @ Bury Supporters' Social Club
Bury vs Rotherham
Post-match pint

Sat Night out in Manchester

Sunday:
Man Citeh v NUFC

Tall Striker

Re: Bury B vs NOFC - Saturday 2nd October [before Man Citeh (a)] & Bury v R'ham!*
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
Think the plan would be something like

Saturday Morning:
Meet @ Bury
Match vs Bury 'B'

Saturday Afternoon:
Food & Drink @ Bury Supporters' Social Club
Bury vs Rotherham
Post-match pint

Sat Night out in Manchester

Sunday:
Man Citeh v NUFC

Sounds good, apart from the royal bumming we'll get at Citeh.

Offline QBG

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 04:51:26 PM »
QBG is Nick.

Ocho and QBG are both based in the Liverpool area.

If anyone else is in the Liverpool area and needs a lift, give me a shout.

Stu - I'm a RB.

QBG - I can't say for sure whether I'll be staying for the Bury game afterwards.

That's okay mate. Even a lift there would be sound, I can make my own way back. Are you going to the Citeh game on the Sunday?

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 16 September 2010, 09:45:17 AM »
That's okay mate. Even a lift there would be sound, I can make my own way back. Are you going to the Citeh game on the Sunday?

Yep, meeting my brother early in Manchester.  You going?

Offline QBG

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 16 September 2010, 04:09:49 PM »

Yep, meeting my brother early in Manchester.  You going?

Aye, we'll more than likely get bummed, but it will be a laugh.

Tall Striker

« Reply #30 on: Sunday 19 September 2010, 07:53:32 PM »
Any news if anyone can provide travel down on the Saturday morning?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #31 on: Monday 20 September 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
Any news if anyone can provide travel down on the Saturday morning?

Greg originally seemed quite keen for this weekend - I know he was at uni in Manchester.

If you know of any other NUFC fans who fancy getting involved with the team, spread the word - the more, the merrier.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #32 on: Monday 20 September 2010, 03:23:21 PM »
Also, we need to know ticket numbers for the Rotherham match by the end of this week I think - so please put your name down ASAP

If we're looking short, the Dutch and Botswana lads can play and I know a couple of lads in Manchester who would be up for it.

GallowgateKev

« Reply #33 on: Monday 20 September 2010, 09:11:25 PM »
Gutted i cant come...

May just knock spain on the head and come haha!

Tall Striker

« Reply #34 on: Monday 20 September 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
Deffo count me in for bury game and night out. Can't wait for this!

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 09:53:02 AM »
Stu, I noticed that Hamish and Akhmal are down for this one.

Do they need a lift to Bury?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 11:20:35 AM »

Please, if that's alright with you, Nick as well. PS: It's actually Akhbar.

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 11:38:52 AM »

Please, if that's alright with you, Nick as well. PS: It's actually Akhbar.

That's fine - have you got any contact details or are they Nick's pals?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 11:41:36 AM »
I'll send you their numbers later on :thup:

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 12:46:29 PM »
Greg says he can drive down sat morning for the match but needs to come back sat afternoon...

Tall Striker

« Reply #40 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 05:28:39 PM »
That's fine by me, i've got a train on Sunday.

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 05:51:56 PM »
Am out, cant play will ask my mate if hell put you up though, he might. 

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #42 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 06:25:42 PM »
I'm probably in.

Richy is probably in.

Deano is possibly in despite him f***ing up last week.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #43 on: Friday 24 September 2010, 01:20:54 AM »
NOFC have their third away game lined up for Saturday 2nd October 2010 against Bury 'B' Supporters' Team.
Bury FC enjoy a good relationship with their supporters' teams and have kindly offered to:
- host us for a match in the morning at Goshen Sports Complex "home of the Bury Youth and Centre of Excellence and occasional training ground for the main team"
- put on food at the Supporters' Club after the IFA match (bar available)
- discounted tickets to see Bury vs Rotherham ("personal invitation from the Bury chairman") at Gigg Lane (£10 each)

This is what the IFA league is all about, so it should make for a great weekend with the Man City vs Newcastle match on the Sunday lunchtime.

*Advance notice so you can book your cheap transport/accommodation/get time off work - Bury have made a very generous offer, it would be a shame to turn it down due to low numbers/lack of interest

Quote from: Bury Supporters' Team
I didn't want to put this on the main forum for all to read but if your lot are tempted to come back to Gigg Lane for the main afternoon game I can get our Chairman to try and sort out some cheap tickets for you - no guarantees though! Tickets are usually about £17 but might be able to get em down to as little as £10 each.  Let me see what I can do! [Now confirmed]

We play our matches at Goshen Sports Complex, which is also the home of the Bury Youth and Centre of Excellence and occasional training ground for the main team.  It's just down the road from Gigg Lane, so after the morning game we all go up to Gigg and into our Social Club, where free food is laid on for all teams, courtesy of Bury Football Club.  The lunchtime game will also be on the big screen!

I've booked you in on the 2nd October now mate, be against our B team as our A team are away at Preston B that morning in a League and North West Cup double header!

Who would like tickets for this? Need to let the lad know numbers ASAP.

Bury 'B' Supporters Team vs Newcastle Online FC
Date: Saturday 2nd October 2010

Venue: Goshen Sports Complex

Surface:

Address: Bury

Postcode:

Meet Time: 9am Saturday
KO Time: TB10
Ref: TBC

Match Fees: TBC

Confirmed Squad:
Stu [M C] - own transport
Ocho [D R] - driving from L'pool
QBG [D L]
Hamish [D C]
Elijah [F C]
Rich [M C]
Ben [D/M R]
Greg [GK] - driving from Newcastle
ObiChrisKenobi [H C]
Tall Striker [F C]
Deano [M C] - Manchester

N/A:
James G
GallowgateKev
Neesy
MKSC

I make that 11 of us so far, but it'd be good to have some more players.

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Friday 24 September 2010, 08:12:20 AM »
I'm going to drive down early Saturday morning, does anyone need a lift? Doubt I'll be able to offer lifts back on the Sunday though.

Tall Striker

« Reply #45 on: Friday 24 September 2010, 06:56:35 PM »
i'll probably get the first train of the day actually. Gets into manc picadilly at 8.30, so i'll have half an hour to make my way to bury.

Anyone got anywhere where i can crash on the saturday night after the night out?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 25 September 2010, 11:57:52 AM »
Could do with another CB for this game - NUT, any chance at all you can make it? Greg is driving down from NE1 on the Saturday morning...

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 25 September 2010, 01:50:49 PM »
If there's a lift back on the Saturday night or even Sunday morning then I can aye.
?s=21

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 25 September 2010, 03:35:43 PM »
Mate I'm driving down from Newcastle and back on the Sat so let me know if you want a lift?

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 25 September 2010, 03:41:16 PM »
That'd be spot on actually, sounds ideal.
?s=21