Author Topic: Forum Service Issues and Updates  (Read 47259 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
Re: Forum Service Issues and Updates
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday 22 October 2019, 08:49:37 PM »
Get in. Much appreciated.

Offline Groo

• General Member
« Reply #376 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 01:52:00 PM »
Is this site shut down every night? Whenever I try to open this site in the evening (we're 7 hours behind) I get the 404 message.

Offline HUGZ

• Administrator
« Reply #377 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 02:07:58 PM »
Is this site shut down every night? Whenever I try to open this site in the evening (we're 7 hours behind) I get the 404 message.

Nope. Might be worth double-checking your bookmarks. The forum directory has been changed from /nufcforum to /forum.

Hitting the root domain (newcastle-online.org) will always send you to the correct place.

fwiw, a redirect was set up but only seems to work when it wants to :lol:

Offline Groo

• General Member
« Reply #378 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 02:16:44 PM »

Nope. Might be worth double-checking your bookmarks. The forum directory has been changed from /nufcforum to /forum.

Hitting the root domain (newcastle-online.org) will always send you to the correct place.

ah OK will check that :)

I log in the day with my work laptop in the evening with my home laptop, thought the shortcuts were the same but home one must be out of date.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #379 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 02:19:51 PM »
Haha, that will be it by the way.  I thought the place was down a whole day longer than it actually was because I kept using the old url. :blush:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #380 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 02:22:26 PM »
Since when has Wales had a 7 hour time difference

« Reply #381 on: Monday 28 October 2019, 02:25:56 PM »

ah OK will check that :)

I log in the day with my work laptop in the evening with my home laptop, thought the shortcuts were the same but home one must be out of date.

404 is page not found so it''ll be wrong url in bookmark.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #382 on: Wednesday 27 November 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
Anyone else using the mobile site getting returned to the main site when they post?
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"