Author Topic: FC Rearguard vs NOFC - Saturday 18th September [before Everton (a)]  (Read 35418 times)

Offline Disco

• General Member
Re: BlueKipper FC (Everton)* vs NOFC - Saturday 18th September [before Everton (a)]
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 10 August 2010, 11:01:24 PM »
Reet ticket sorted, ill drive doon friday night :)... So mark, greg, deano and rocker in my car!!! Time do the lads in my car finish work on the friday??
5pm on the dot.

GallowgateKev

Re: BlueKipper FC (Everton)* vs NOFC - Saturday 18th September [before Everton (a)]
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 10 August 2010, 11:51:18 PM »
So me, mark and rocker in car then lol! 2 places free unless greg stops being a nob :-p

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 10 August 2010, 11:57:29 PM »
Greg could be doing a wonderful favour for someone, particuarly as we've only 8 players at the moment.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 07:55:03 AM »
Chris, you can't not go now that you've been appointed as coach/manager.

Colin, I know its crap (and sod's law I'd miss the first game after this was arranged), but I can't make it. Looks like all the cheaper train tickets have been taken, I've checked virgin, national, trainline, (though they all seem to use the same system anyway), and each one the cheapest ticket is £69 return. Shouldn't be an issue in the future though as I'm close to being able to legally drive!

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 09:42:46 AM »
Chris, you can't not go now that you've been appointed as coach/manager.

Colin, I know its crap (and sod's law I'd miss the first game after this was arranged), but I can't make it. Looks like all the cheaper train tickets have been taken, I've checked virgin, national, trainline, (though they all seem to use the same system anyway), and each one the cheapest ticket is £69 return. Shouldn't be an issue in the future though as I'm close to being able to legally drive!

Don't assume that driving anywhere further than 30 miles away is cheaper than getting the train or bus. It normally costs more unless you have a full car and split the petrol cost. And I was only joking, I know all too well that finance and family can get in the way of playing/watching football all too easily.

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 10:16:50 AM »
If you're extremely desperate and looking for more players, I can play RB.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 10:20:35 AM »

New players are always welcome Ocho. The more the merrier.

GallowgateKev

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 12:51:34 PM »
Aslong as yee can run yee can play is wor mentality!!! Hehe

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:02:59 PM »
Run?! Lets not get picky here, Kev. As long as you can turn up, you're hired!

GallowgateKev

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:23:11 PM »
Aye good point! Basically if youre up for a p*ss up then ur fine, do drink no footy!

Offline QBG

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:35:04 PM »

You going to the game as well Ocho?

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:53:24 PM »

Yep, Gav and I have bought our tickets.

You still waiting on the members sale?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:53:26 PM »

This is not a condition of playing for NOFC btw.

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 01:55:24 PM »

This is not a condition of playing for NOFC btw.

It's alright - I gave Nick and his mate a lift to Doncaster last season.

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 02:35:43 PM »
This lot look quite good, are they in the IFA? Do not appear in last season's league table.

Looked into this and they are pretty good bunch.

They've just won back to back titles of the Northern Football Supporters League (NFSL) with a couple of cup wins chucked in there good measure.

I'm hoping that they'll pull out, so we can play Tranmere instead :)

Offline QBG

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 02:55:34 PM »

Yep, Gav and I have bought our tickets.

You still waiting on the members sale?

Yeah. Maybe even general. Might ask the same mate who came to Doncaster last season if he fancies it, as he's a member but he's not in Liverpool anymore. He could probably play as well.

James Godden

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 06:55:42 PM »
If anyone has a 16-25 YP Railcard you can get an offpeak return from Newcastle to Liverpooooooool for £45.95.

J

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 09:49:04 PM »
I assume in tribute to our favourite scouser we'll all be growing 'taches for this outing.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 10:20:58 PM »
I assume in tribute to our favourite scouser we'll all be growing 'taches for this outing.

Yes.

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 11 August 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

I could try but it would look pathetic.

I guess that's the point.

Offline Theregulars

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Thursday 12 August 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
Ginger Pirlo is up for this, and I feel that the laides of the northwest have yet to experience my sexual prowess. If I can get the day off/get paid on time then I might well go up.

I can't grow a tache but I do have no issue shaving Neesy's hair while he's asleep and glitter glue-ing it above my lip.
You're going to pay. In fear dollars.

GallowgateKev

« Reply #71 on: Thursday 12 August 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
Ginger Pirlo is up for this, and I feel that the laides of the northwest have yet to experience my sexual prowess. If I can get the day off/get paid on time then I might well go up.

I can't grow a tache but I do have no issue shaving Neesy's hair while he's asleep and glitter glue-ing it above my lip.

Dont you mean they want to see how you snore on a night time???? LOSER!

GallowgateKev

« Reply #72 on: Thursday 12 August 2010, 09:36:50 PM »
James are you travelling down by urself? you can get into my car if yee want???

Greg is going down alone i think!

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Thursday 12 August 2010, 09:41:57 PM »
James are you travelling down by urself? you can get into my car if yee want???

Greg is going down alone i think!

James is getting the train I think.

I'm going to fly down in a hot air baloon.

GallowgateKev

« Reply #74 on: Thursday 12 August 2010, 09:46:35 PM »
So are yee getting in my car them gregio???

i need my jumper back anarl! can i come pick it up tomorrow?