Poll

Which penis is bigger?

Neesy111's
7 (63.6%)
Cajun's
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: Monday 18 October 2010, 09:20:51 PM

Author Topic: Sat 4th December WBA v NUFC [WBA vs NUFC on Sunday 5th December]  (Read 28577 times)

Offline Ocho

• General Member
Re: Sat 4th December WBA v NUFC [WBA vs NUFC on Sunday 5th December]
« Reply #100 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 05:58:26 PM »
Stu, didn't get the chance to grab Nick's shirt. I hope we've got enough spare!

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #101 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 06:19:56 PM »
Have to play skins

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #102 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 08:10:34 PM »
Good luck tomorrow lads.
?s=21

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #103 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 08:28:51 PM »
Stu, didn't get the chance to grab Nick's shirt. I hope we've got enough spare!

No worries, managed to blag a kit to borrow (yellow) for the match. Got 13 players I think if all show. Hoping for a respectable score - they're a decent team but we have Neesy as our wildcard,,,

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #104 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 08:36:13 PM »
Team line up on the day?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #105 on: Friday 3 December 2010, 08:45:34 PM »
As always, don't know who will wake up feeling tired and change their mind :lol:

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #106 on: Sunday 5 December 2010, 12:10:25 PM »
Score??

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #107 on: Sunday 5 December 2010, 12:23:22 PM »
Think it finished up 6-0 in the end against a decent West Brom side.

Nick had a goal disallowed for a dubious offside decision at 2-0.

Thought we played decent in the first half and went 2-0 to some unlucky defending.

Thought their number 10 was MOTM

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #108 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 09:57:06 AM »
Aye, pretty succinct summary from Ocho.

Firstly, a big thanks to the Ashton lads who helped us out with the 'away kit' and some players to help make up the numbers and give us a couple of subs. Also, a huge high-five and recognition for Ocho making the trip down to a cold W.Midlands pitch from Liverpool on his own, sterling commitment and played a good game too.

Everyone who made the effort to get to the game - from both teams - when so many other fixtures (across all leagues) fell foul of the weather, deserves a :thup:

First half, we were happy to let them have the ball in defence and in their own half while we pressed and closed down once they started getting closer to our area. Unfortunately, we made two glaring errors at the back and were caught on the counter when we really should have been clearing our lines.

Naturally, playing with 'new' faces was counter-productive to playing good, flowing football but we had a few half-chances along with two decent chances that their keeper did well with.

At 2-0 down, we came out the better side at the beginning of the second half, scored a well worked goal which for all the world looked onside but their linesman kept his flag up and their players protested, so once the celebrations had quietened, the ref (also their manager) had a lengthy chat with the lino before bringing the ball back for offside near the halfway line.

That seemed to knock the wind out of our sails and they began to regain their composure after being let off the hook. Once the third goal went in (shocking defending from a corner), our heads started to drop and we threw more players forward in search of the goal that we deserved.

They'd brought on a Coloccini lookalike at HT and he had all the tricks of a South American to go with the composure that a 3-goal lead offers to a defender, so he started to run the ball out of defence (whereas the rest of their lads were happy to hoof and hope).

A couple of other spawny goals followed (one was a through ball in the air that hit the back of their attacker's head and rolled past our flat-footed keeper), which put a bit of a gloss on the scoreline (4-0 or 5-1 would have been a fairer reflection) as they didn't seem to play as well as we'd expected them to.

As always, it's difficult to gauge a progression of the team's performance when there are so many changes from the previous line-up but we gave a decent account of ourselves against a side that will be challenging for the title come the end of the season.

GK - James (Ashton)
RB - Colin (Ocho)
CB - Simon (Ashton)
CB - Tim (Ashton)
LB - James (James G)
RW - Jack (Ashton)
CM - Stu (Stu)
CM - Chris (Slim)
LW - Foxy (Ashton)
CF - Kev (GallowgateKev)
CF - Nick (Tall Striker)

Subs:
Paddy (Ashton)
Mike (Neesy123)
Ben (markovermars)

Heneage

« Reply #109 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 04:27:30 PM »
What's this about Neesy and the take away?

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #110 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 05:01:49 PM »
Quote from: Boing FC Manager
Ive got to take my hat off to these lads for making the trip to West Brom (well Willenhall) to play this game. Esp as our big boys game had been moved to the Sunday. Im sure judging by the "down it" chants in the bar afterwards, you had a good evening in Worcester/Evesham?

The 3G pitch was excellent considering the conditions. GOALS had the snow on the pitch cleared for us beforehand which was great. Also managed to negotiate a bit of a better deal with them if we need it in the future.

As Stu mentioned, the game was a tight affair & besides the scoreline, it was a real close game! A bit more organisation with formation etc, Newcastle have an excellent side & a great bunch of lads.

Boing finished the stronger in the end & came away with the result. Too be fair, making the game happen & seeing the lads enjoying their football was the real winner in my eys! Not a bad word or tackle throughout the game.

James Godden

« Reply #111 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 09:34:03 PM »
Given that it has been a fairly dire weekend on the football front I thought I would report on Saturday evenings events instead of the game!

Drinking began in earnest at the premier drinking spot in West Bromwich, Goals (aka the bar the 3G pitch). After a fine NOFC performance the lads filed into the bar for a quick one before the nights antics got underway. On arrival our waitress asked if we were all down from Newcastle (our kits kind of gave it away but hey). Kev duly got the round in. Thrills were short lived however when it transpired that they would not sell pints of vodka. Nick was furious. The anger was building up inside him. Sure they sold Brown Ale but what he needed after a long match was a pint of vodka, I mean who doesn't sell that fine beverage??

Nick finally made do with a shandy and we were underway. Team NOFC together with a few of the Ashton lads settled in to watch Sky's new channel, blue screen. I must say blue screen is an epic channel. If you ever get the chance, just whack the TV on, pull out your sky card and watch the joys of blue screen for hours!

Stu then introduced the game of life. We were all keen to see Neesy's downward dog after the delights of its first appearance at West Ham away. Unfortunately Neesy was not to persuaded on this occasion. Our focus then turned to the ever travelling Chinese/Glaswegian that is Ocho. Now then, Ocho travelled all that way so it only seemed fair that he join us for the team night out in Cheltenham right? After much persuading Ocho declined our invitation - so Kev asked him for a takeaway!

Some of you may be aware that rumours are rife that Neesy has been banned from a takeaway in Cheltenham. Word got round regular takeaway lovers after Neesy's pictures featured on the front page of the Takeaway Times! Nixon must be a reader (see post above). Whilst the writer was a not a witness to these shennagans he has received an accurate account of events from Stu, Slim, Kev and Nick. So far as witnessed can recall Neesy was outraged that they didnt sell his favourite strawberry icecream. Despite being reassured by Stu that he had some back home in the freezer Neesy lost it. He picked up a plastic chair and launced it at the takeway window!!! Neesy scarpered as the retarded takeaway owner declared he was banned!

As the night moved on calls came in that a random Geordie had fallen foul of UK legislation and fallen asleep at the Cheltenham bus station. Invesitigations quickly began before it was revealed that Nick, dismayed at not being able to order a pint of vodka anywhere in cheltenham, had passed out waiting to go home!

Whilst I can not guarantee the accuracy of the above events I can guarantee that an awesome weekend was had by all! Thank you to Stu for hosting and thank you to Kev, Nick, Slim, Neesy, Matt, Kate, the Ashton lads and all the ladies of Cheltenham that made the weekend possible. To those readers yet to join us for an away weekend get your names down. Yes it will cost you the best part of £150.00 but a weekend away with the guys is priceless!!!!

James G

GallowgateKev

« Reply #112 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 09:40:50 PM »
You forgot the fact that neesy got some lush arse in his face!

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #113 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 09:44:06 PM »

and he pulled in the club :thup:

subtone is apparently voted "third best club in the UK" ???

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #114 on: Monday 6 December 2010, 09:50:09 PM »
Neesynova

Heneage

« Reply #115 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 12:29:29 AM »
He launched a chair at a window? Hilarious.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 01:07:09 AM »
Pictures will be up tomorrow lads.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 02:48:47 AM »
He launched a chair at a window? Hilarious.

He's proud2b a Geordie.

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 08:47:19 AM »

and he pulled in the club :thup:

subtone is apparently voted "third best club in the UK" ???

I didn't realise neesy was the George Best of NOFC. Although he needs to work on downing a pint judging by his efforts in Goals :)

Talking of drinking, I'm now aware of the game of life and thumbs on the tables business that you kids get up to these days, I'll be ready next time!

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES

Offline Ocho

• General Member
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 11:54:12 AM »
Quote from: Boing FC
IFA League Result
Boing FC 6-0 Newcastle Utd

Well performance of the week has to go to the staff at GOALS in Willenhall. they got in nice & early to clear the snow from the 3G astro turf so that the game was playable considering The Toon lads had to come so far for the game.

The game its self was a good game, end to end stuff. Besides the scoreline it was a tight contest tbh, just some sloppy defending. 2 goals in the 1st half to Boing & a dubious offside decision from the linesman saw the the score 2-o at halftime. Lee Westwodd slotting home after a good pass from Billings & Hunter with the second with a neat shot inside the area.

As it started to get even colder, the lads battled on & produced 4 more goals in the second half against a tiring Toon Army.

New boy Mark Rogers got himself onto a couple of sweet strikes on his debut for Boing. Nath Kirby headed home from close range & Ritchie Massey with a good finish.

Good team performance again by Boing with a 17 man squad all getting a fair run out.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Madrid, ES
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 03:50:18 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #122 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 03:53:55 PM »
why are you putting pics from your w*** bank in this thread?

Tall Striker

« Reply #123 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 09:56:54 PM »
Right, just got back from working in Manchester so i'll give my view of the weekend....

The weekend started at 3pm on Friday when work let me leave early and i set off on the mammoth trip to Evesham. My Boro to York train was cancelled, so I hopped on Boro to Darlo and Darlo to York, having been told all 'advanced ticket' restrictions had been lifted due to the snow. The train conductor on the Darlo to York train disagreed, and booted me off the train at York, leaving me freezing my nob off waiting for my train. The train was subsequently delayed, meaning I meant I missed my connection at Birmingham New Street by two minutes, so had to wait an hour for the next train, eventually arriving in Evesham at knocking on half ten. A mammoth trip - but at least I didnt have to brave the A1.

Having prepared myself for a quiet night, I arrive to find Neesy already on the Playstation, primed to tell me that we're off to have a tipple sampling Eveshams finest.

After entering a bar of which name I cant remember, we tripled the number in the bar and the steaming barmaid already had her eye on the boys. After a swift couple of drinks I learned about the game of life....my right thumb will now always be prepared, and the word that sounds similar to 'line' will never be uttered again.

After ditching the VIP area of the bar, we went to the only club in Evesham, via the Ice rink...not the best idea.

After making it through security, Kev decided it was a cracking idea to hit the jagerbombs. In true stereotypical Geordie style, we started downing bottles of dog as well. Needless to say within an hour we were well on our way to getting wankered.

Memories from the bar include some fatty dancing near Stu, a Polish hooligan singing 'WE f***ing HATE SUNDERLAND! POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA 1! 2! 3! and some c*** getting glassed in the corner of the club, which resulted in the pigs arriving.

After making our way home, Kev and I had an argument, a making up session and a bit of spooning, and went to bed, dreaming of IFA glory the day after.

Waking up to Stu 'Dow Jones' on Saturday morning was lovely, letting Kev and I know we had a mammoth 5 minutes to down a bacon butty, get our kit on and get in the car for the match. We made our way to West Brom via an eternity in morrisons car park, and the game commenced.

After exerting some early pressure and looking generally composed on the ball, we reverted to our usual trick of schoolboy errors and found ourselves 2-0 down at half time, which was significantly harsh on us. I took a blow to the leg off one of our boys (my have been stu) as I went to flick in a cross, and took a breather till half time.

West Brom were massively lucky not to have been down to 9 men at half time (although not sure if those rules occur in IFA), with two blatent red cards waved away by the West Brom ref.

Firstly, Jamie, like s*** off a shovel (well, more like nicky butt chasing a through ball), was majestically put through on goal. 20 yards out with the goal at his mercy, he was maliciously hacked down and a free kick correctly awarded. As the defender was last man, youd expect a red card, but in the friendly nature of the IFA this didnt happen. Certainly the right thing to do, as the IFA is all about the spirit of the game and no one likes to see red cards. However, we could have felt a bit aggrieved about it.

Similarly, I was played in on goal a few minutes later, to see the other centre back deliberately stop the ball with his hand. It was a shame they resorted to underhand tactics like that as the game was generally played in good spirits otherwise.

What happened next was the biggest injustice in football history. Forget Maradona's handball, forget the Euro 96 semi final or Gus Poyet scoring from a rolling free kick at Wembley in 2000.

After a quiet first half I was determined more than ever to get back on the goal trail. Five minutes into the second half I was superbly slipped in on goal. After beating the defender to the ball, I majestically and nonchelantly sidefooted the ball past a stranded keeper from all of 20 yards. Goal of the season I hear you say? It's certainly up there, and will live long in the memory of the 7 fans at pitchside.

As I wheeled away in celebration towards the jubilant Kev on the touchline (fresh from his hissyfit from being subbed) I let out a massive roar. "COME ONNNN" was the call and I made my way back towards the mags, with fresh hope for us.

Then it happened.

The lino, wearing his sparkling West Brom jacket, had mysteriously raised his flat. All in the arena seemed baffled at this, as the goal was completely legitimate, with me being a huge 4 inches onside. After what can be assumed was biased discussion, they ridiculously disallowed the goal, to the frustration of all football lovers.

Cant remember what else happened after that, they may have scored a couple more or something.

We headed to the goal bar, and I ordered a pint of vodka to down my sorrows. This was duly dispatched (NB drink was actually lager) and after numerous press ups from various people later, we headed back to stus and grabbed a taxi to cheltenham.

Neesy had a stonking hole in his jeans.

As we arrived in cheltenham, we were told the place to head to was called Cacapa's. After finding no Brazillian centre backs in the area, we headed to numerous bars where shots, jagerbombs and pints were all downed.

As we searched for 13 bar, Neesys brother got off the bus and tried to take on all of us in a fight. Luckily for him, his mates stopped him as I could see the rage building in Slims eyes.

We waited in the queue for numerous bars and clubs and got turned away from most due to Slim wearing his grannies trainers.

Anyway, the night became a bit of a blur after that. We went to some other club and I lost the boys after a while. I rang Jamie and he sent me to the bus stop. The floor was so attractive to me so I curled up and had a little power nap in bus stand three.

Next thing I realise kev was shaking me on the shoulder and telling me the taxi was here. I got up, and promptly fell on my arse again before we headed back to Stus.

Sunday morning arrived. the Toon got dicked, we had numerous burgers and then I made my way to Manchester, after a superb weekend.

Thanks lads, and bring on the next one!
« Last Edit: Wednesday 9 February 2011, 01:47:32 PM by Stu »

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday 7 December 2010, 10:29:49 PM »
We waited in the queue for numerous bars and clubs and got turned away from most due to Slim wearing his grannies trainers.

:facepalm: