Author Topic: Football shirts online  (Read 66462 times)

Offline Sergio

Re: Football shirts online
« Reply #600 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 10:43:40 AM »
There's one seller on there who just seems to sell Classic jerseys called 'sellbesjersey' they have 99% feedback & from my experience, most deliveries are made within 2 weeks.

With classics, it's sometimes easier to search for a player & the year of jersey you want as they don't put the team name in the title.

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #601 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 10:44:07 AM »
A lot of the delivery estimates on there are for October / November. Can anyone find a seller on there with quicker estimated delivery?

Assume that's not accurate.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #602 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 04:22:25 PM »
Anyone bought a classic top off dhgate and if so do you know whether the sizes are like your average or whatever?

Looking at Argentina, Holland and Germany classic ones, also thinking about new Newcastle away and that England training top.

Few posts up

Cheers but nobody mentions sizes :lol: Anyone know if on that site you're generally best off buying your normal size or otherwise?

The England training top is a proper small/tight fit. :lol: I’ve got a large, still with tags on but out the packaging from there you can have for a tenner if you want.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #603 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 04:25:42 PM »
The legit England training top is pretty snug like. Even has "slim-fit" tags on it. Yours could be true to size.

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #604 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 04:29:13 PM »
The legit England training top is pretty snug like. Even has "slim-fit" tags on it. Yours could be true to size.

It probably is. I don’t think it’s fake, it’s just come direct from whatever sweatshop they’re made in.

I should’ve really gone and tried one on in a shop first, tbh.

The Tommy Müller Germany top I ordered is spot on, though.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #605 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 04:47:30 PM »
Ah f***, I've ordered now [emoji38] I prefer a slim fit tbh but obviously nowt ridiculous.

Just ordered England Training and Newcastle Away in a medium for now, will give you a shout mate if I fancy taking you up on your kind offer :thup:

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #606 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 05:02:20 PM »
Ah f***, I've ordered now [emoji38] I prefer a slim fit tbh but obviously nowt ridiculous.

Just ordered England Training and Newcastle Away in a medium for now, will give you a shout mate if I fancy taking you up on your kind offer :thup:

:lol: Nee worries. Only paid about £18 for it incl. postage so it's just sat in a drawer. It's sell it on or chuck it in a charity bag!

firetotheworks

« Reply #607 on: Tuesday 31 July 2018, 05:16:23 PM »
Oh God they've got the Fiorentina Nintendo shirt with either Rui Costa or Batistuta on the back. Must resist.

Offline mofo

• General Member
  • Take it easy sir Bob.
« Reply #608 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 05:06:13 PM »
Anyone ordered any lately? after a couple for my son..
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #609 on: Tuesday 24 September 2019, 09:15:14 PM »

Dhgate. They were perfect. After postage it worked out at about £10 a top.

Offline mofo

• General Member
  • Take it easy sir Bob.
« Reply #610 on: Wednesday 25 September 2019, 09:24:54 AM »

Which seller did you use mate? There are so many on there..

Ta,
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #611 on: Wednesday 25 September 2019, 09:45:32 AM »

Which seller did you use mate? There are so many on there..

Ta,

I use a different one every time and it's always the same quality. Just follow the reviews and you can't go wrong. Convinced it's all the same syndicate anyway. :lol:

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #612 on: Wednesday 25 September 2019, 10:12:05 AM »
i've looked at dhgate a few times and i've no idea where to order from at all, place is a f***ing nightmare
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire