Author Topic: Football shirts online  (Read 66531 times)

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
Re: Fake football shirts online
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 10:31:00 PM »
Buying/wearing fake football shirts is just something I've never understood. Aye, it's cheaper but often they just look, well, cheap and nasty. Rather not wear one at all than wear a snide.

Each to their own though.  ???

Some of the ones these days, from these sites are as good as the real thing.

I'd know it was a fake though. It wouldn't feel right, it's hard to explain.

It's not hard to explain at all.  You don't want to feel like a cheap c***.  I'm the same.  :thup:

fake tops ffs.

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
  • General Member
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 10:33:17 PM »
I have a fake Greece shirt which I bought on holiday there the summer they won the Euros. 

It just seemed appropriate. :dontknow:

Offline broonalegeordie

• General Member
  • drink broon - follow the toon
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 10:42:13 PM »
Buying/wearing fake football shirts is just something I've never understood. Aye, it's cheaper but often they just look, well, cheap and nasty. Rather not wear one at all than wear a snide.

well im the same with designer gear.... however in this case, its a football shirt, which are poorly made anyway, and it is for the wife, who will only wear it the odd occasion during the world cup, at her work, where they have been told to wear england shirts... so shes wearing a holland one, and also has a japan one, that ive had a couple of years. i really didnt want to spend 40 quid on a holland top when a good fake looks and feels the same.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 10:49:33 PM »
Fake shirts aren't what they used to be like in the 90s. Where it's all one material and the colours aren't quite right or the badges are wrong etc...

The replicas now look pretty great.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 10 June 2010, 11:04:34 PM »
Can't stand fakes. You can buy any football shirt you want on ebay for a reasonable price. I've bought loads for £10-12.

What difference does it make? I'm talking about the the fakes where you can barely tell, rather than the blatantly obvious ones!

The difference is it aint real. I'm not into knock-off for anything. Don't buy pirate dvd's, don't download illegal files, don't buy the tat abroad that is clearly fake. If you can get the real thing for a reasonable price why wouldn't you??

Those ones you're buying on Ebay for "10-12" are very fake.  They just come with fake tags and the like.  They are made with the same material but are knock-offs with good branding.

I don't buy the BNWT ones. I buy peopels second hand ones. Like I said before and others have said on here, I just don't like buying knock-off stuff. I know they aren't real and that's enough for me.

Offline Mowen

• General Member
  • Sepp Blatter w*****
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 13 June 2010, 02:21:33 PM »

I prefer the cheap and 'orrible ones that look ridiculous. Get one from pretty much every country I go to as a souvenir, just to be used in and around the house and for playing footy / running.

I don't know why I just prefer the look of the very very s*** ones :lol:

Wearing my Roberto Baggio now.
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

Heneage

« Reply #31 on: Sunday 13 June 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
Mowen try some vintage shops. There's one in Newcastle with some really shocking ones.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 15 June 2010, 05:42:56 AM »
my roommate just got a shirt in the mail today from http://www.kakasport.com

some asian company but you only deal through paypal which makes me no where near as nervous and the quality of the shirt he got was spot on.
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Offline Mowen

• General Member
  • Sepp Blatter w*****
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 15 June 2010, 09:54:04 PM »
Can't stand fakes. You can buy any football shirt you want on ebay for a reasonable price. I've bought loads for £10-12.

:lol:

:mackems:
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

Offline Dave

• Administrator

Online Kaizero

• General Member
  • Buttguy for prez
If you're bored when you're alone, you're in bad company.

je85

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 16 June 2010, 08:34:59 PM »
I've seen some really awful fake England tops at work. A couple of good away one, but most stick out like a sore thumb.

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
soccerhalfprice.com

What do people think/know? Fake, or otherwise?
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 07:01:07 PM »
soccerhalfprice.com

What do people think/know? Fake, or otherwise?

The site doesnt work for me.

Offline LucaAltieri

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 08:47:26 PM »
 :lol: Snobbery over real/fake football shirts.

IT'S A FOOTBALL SHIRT! It's not like the 'real' shirts are high fashion. It's all tacky s***, genuine or knock-off.

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 09:00:35 PM »
fitbakits.com is meant to be good but it doesn't load for me.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 09:01:42 PM »
fitbakits.com is meant to be good but it doesn't load for me.

Only deliver to Scotland.

Offline nobby_solano

• General Member
  • #4 - always!
« Reply #42 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 09:35:54 PM »
I can't remember the new link for what was bornprosper.com but if you google it the new link comes up on a liverpool forum... I ordered a denmark 'lovenkrands 11' shirt from there this afternoon, paid via paypal, 8 quid for the shirt, 4 for the printing and 6 for postage, so 18 quid in all is good
lemon curry?!

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 19 June 2010, 09:53:38 PM »

I bought the Tunisian home top in Tunisia which is fake but pretty much the same as the real one (I've checked), only difference is material. The fake one has better material believe it or not. Great top by the way, good fit and very comfortable. I paid about 15 dinar for mine which is about 7 quid, fantastic value. My nephew got a fake Barcelona top on his hols and its pretty good too. Sometimes the fakes feel and wear better than the real ones.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Sunday 20 June 2010, 12:06:29 AM »
Not fake but bought an FCK top for a 10er today

Online Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #45 on: Sunday 20 June 2010, 12:27:02 AM »
Devil Sportswear looks legit enough. Really considering some of their ones.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Monday 21 June 2010, 04:27:35 PM »
Anyone know why alot of these fake football shirt sites seem to be down at the minute?

www.bornprosper.com and http://www.thefootballshirt.com/ are f***ed.

Was gonna buy one from bornprosper aswell, its been down for a good few days now.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Monday 21 June 2010, 04:30:36 PM »
Anyone know why alot of these fake football shirt sites seem to be down at the minute?

Was gonna buy one from bornprosper aswell, its been down for a good few days now.

www.starsport4u.com

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Monday 21 June 2010, 04:33:23 PM »

www.starsport4u.com

Cheers bonnie lad. Nearly every site Ive been looking on has been shutdown. There must be a major clampdown going on or something.

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Monday 21 June 2010, 04:50:16 PM »
Actually the shipping price puts me off!  :lol: £6.00 shipping which goes up and up if you add more. No kind of shipping deal. Im such a tight arse ffs.  :lol: