Author Topic: Football Things on TV  (Read 64902 times)

Offline Heron

• General Member
Re: Football Things on TV
« Reply #625 on: Saturday 7 June 2014, 08:42:46 PM »
Men as women?

heza spotted one about ten minutes ago didn't he? :lol:

:spit:

...and you all laughed. f***ing genius me, man. :coolsmiley:

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #626 on: Monday 9 June 2014, 07:22:56 AM »
Still shudder when I realise that game almost a quarter of a century ago.  :undecided:

Same time span between the 66 World Cup win and Italia 90, than between now and Italia 90. :yao:
?s=21

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #627 on: Monday 9 June 2014, 08:39:15 PM »
D-Beck in Brazil on BBC One now.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Unbelievable!

• General Member
  • Adopted Geordie
« Reply #628 on: Saturday 14 June 2014, 10:04:52 AM »
WC 1978 on BBC2 :smitten:

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #629 on: Saturday 14 June 2014, 10:35:11 AM »
WC 1978 on BBC2 :smitten:

Was just watching some of that. I found it pretty interesting since it's one of my dad's favourite tournaments - he's a huge Kempes fan - but I hadn't seen much of the footage myself, only heard about it.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #630 on: Saturday 14 June 2014, 12:53:01 PM »
Is it me or are the jackpots on pointless low ???
Yeah, it's really underwhelming compared to something like Deal or No Deal which is a horrific show with a large payout.

The worst is Perfection, where the prize pot plays a huge role in the game itself meaning that the poor c*** who enters after a winner stands no chance. He'll have like a grand, half of which he'll have to try and persuade one of the other contestants down with to change his answers, something they'll never do because you don't enter gameshows to win £500.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #631 on: Monday 7 July 2014, 05:58:18 PM »
SS1 6.15pm - the 5-1!

Offline sempuki

• General Member
  • All is lost.
« Reply #632 on: Monday 7 July 2014, 06:00:16 PM »

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #633 on: Monday 7 July 2014, 06:26:43 PM »
Great that! You forget how good Shola's 2nd was!

Offline sempuki

• General Member
  • All is lost.
« Reply #634 on: Monday 7 July 2014, 06:30:24 PM »
That was magic. Trying not to think about the next mackem game.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #635 on: Thursday 24 July 2014, 01:01:27 PM »
'Football's Greatest' is featuring Alan Shearer on Sky Sports 1 now

Geordiesned

« Reply #636 on: Friday 5 September 2014, 03:19:38 PM »
Is the England Under 21 match on anywhere? Can't find it in listings.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #638 on: Thursday 25 September 2014, 10:06:28 PM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previews/marvellous---toby-jones-outstanding-4317289

On now

I know Neil Baldwin from my time at Keele University in the early 90s. He was a singular individual.

The urban myth was that he was a professional footballer that had been run over by the number 18 bus that used to run through the campus and as a result was given a flat on the campus. Obviously that was utter bollocks. He used to watch us play 5-a-side and shout 'Ee-aww, donkey' whenever anyone f***ed up.

I'm totally freaked out that they have now made a tv programme about him. Wtf.

Offline Dr Colossus

• General Member
  • (2nd) Best Newcomer 2012
« Reply #639 on: Thursday 25 September 2014, 10:15:35 PM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previews/marvellous---toby-jones-outstanding-4317289

On now

I know Neil Baldwin from my time at Keele University in the early 90s. He was a singular individual.

The urban myth was that he was a professional footballer that had been run over by the number 18 bus that used to run through the campus and as a result was given a flat on the campus. Obviously that was utter bollocks. He used to watch us play 5-a-side and shout 'Ee-aww, donkey' whenever anyone f***ed up.

Was he nice and well-meaning like on this or a bit weird really?

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #640 on: Thursday 25 September 2014, 10:19:28 PM »

On now

Was he nice and well-meaning like on this or a bit weird really?

Bit of both really. He was a bit obsessed with the Nazis too. This fella is nothing like him to be fair.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #641 on: Thursday 25 September 2014, 10:25:36 PM »
Uriah Rennie and Gary Lineker :lol: :lol:

Offline Paully

• General Member
Football Things on TV
« Reply #642 on: Friday 21 November 2014, 04:16:59 PM »
Rob Lee is on The Fantasy Football Club on SS1 at 6pm!

Offline LV

• General Member
« Reply #643 on: Saturday 29 November 2014, 10:06:39 AM »
Our fans on Soccer AM today. Really hope it's not that lot from NUFCFans that have got themselves on there.

Online newsted

• General Member
  • Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #644 on: Tuesday 9 December 2014, 03:31:46 AM »
Jeez, didn't know where to put this. Catching up on last week's TV and Thomas Hitzlsperger was on The Fantasy Football Club. He's a brave lad, and well done to him. People should be free to be what they are. I spent most of the show wondering how his inclination wasn't immediately obvious though, I mean, if I was in a shower room full of naked athletic soaped-up young ladies I think it'd be enormously apparent, hugely so. Massively, I need to make that quite clear :lol: So everyone must have known, right?

Dammit, man. I can't sit at work without thinking "You know, I totally would" when some lovely lass strolls past, and then have to stay seated for minutes until things subside. And then plotting how this could really happen. :lol: Like f***. Nee wonder I get nowt done. Divven't tell wor lass.
:) As you were.

Offline Jack Flash

• Sack Jack
  • General Member
« Reply #645 on: Saturday 3 January 2015, 04:13:54 PM »
Alexander Armstrong presents an FA Cup special, quizzing a selection of players, presenters and pundits. Those plumbing the depths of their general knowledge are broadcaster Gabby Logan, MOTD2 host Mark Chapman, commentator Jacqui Oatley and Final Score presenter Jason Mohammad. They team up respectively with pundit and former player Robbie Savage, player-turned-coach Phil Neville, ex-QPR midfielder Jermaine Jenas and player-turned-assistant manager of Lancaster City Trevor Sinclair. As always, Richard Osman is the man with the facts at his fingertips.

6pm on BBC1.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #646 on: Saturday 3 January 2015, 05:38:39 PM »
Alexander Armstrong presents an FA Cup special, quizzing a selection of players, presenters and pundits. Those plumbing the depths of their general knowledge are broadcaster Gabby Logan, MOTD2 host Mark Chapman, commentator Jacqui Oatley and Final Score presenter Jason Mohammad. They team up respectively with pundit and former player Robbie Savage, player-turned-coach Phil Neville, ex-QPR midfielder Jermaine Jenas and player-turned-assistant manager of Lancaster City Trevor Sinclair. As always, Richard Osman is the man with the facts at his fingertips.

6pm on BBC1.

Just noticed this is coming up. :thup:

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #647 on: Saturday 3 January 2015, 06:11:12 PM »
Curbishley :lol:

Offline George Bailey

• General Member
« Reply #648 on: Saturday 3 January 2015, 06:12:52 PM »
Potential for some comedy gerld here with this bunch!
'Us' = Stenhousemuir for the forseeable.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #649 on: Saturday 3 January 2015, 06:13:41 PM »
Hope there's some big pressure on Jenas.