Author Topic: Football Things on TV  (Read 64951 times)

BlacknWhiteArmy

Re: Football Things on TV
« Reply #400 on: Monday 5 March 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
Just watched the QPR thing. Great stuff, very interesting and extremely well put together. What a mad c*** though :lol:

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #401 on: Monday 5 March 2012, 11:22:30 PM »
gunna watch it tomorrow
AS9

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #402 on: Monday 5 March 2012, 11:24:44 PM »
Just watched the QPR thing. Great stuff, very interesting and extremely well put together. What a mad c*** though :lol:
obviously put up to it by ashley to make us seem normal.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline gbandit

• General Member
« Reply #403 on: Monday 5 March 2012, 11:34:24 PM »
Gianni and flavio are a couple of pathetic creatures.what an embarrassment for football this is,that people this awful make the big decisions.

gggg

« Reply #404 on: Tuesday 6 March 2012, 02:46:19 PM »
Hart's opening speech.  :laugh: utterly clueless

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #405 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 01:29:12 PM »
great show :thup:
AS9

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #406 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 05:21:13 PM »

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #407 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
There's an hour-long program about the rise of Messi on ITV4 tonight, 10-11pm.
Consider winning

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #408 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 09:47:02 PM »
just seen that on the guide...i'll be giving it a watch

wonder if they're swiftly editing the end to show tonight heroics ha

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #409 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
Cheers Fugazi, will stick it on record.

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #410 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 10:30:54 PM »
What this Messi show has made me realise above all else, is how ridiculous he looks with long hair.

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
« Reply #411 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 10:50:26 PM »
what i want to know is why the f*** has monkey heed been allowed on the show to give an opinion

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #412 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 11:00:17 PM »
what i want to know is why the f*** has monkey heed been allowed on the show to give an opinion
To be fair, he was one of the players Maradona p*ssed on wasn't he?
The big question, is why is Townsend giving an opinion like it means something?

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #413 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 11:15:09 PM »
Was the Messi documentary thing any good? I pretty much avoided it - I'm of the opinion that the majority of ITV's football documentaries are pretty crap.

Offline gbandit

• General Member
« Reply #414 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
Was the Messi documentary thing any good? I pretty much avoided it - I'm of the opinion that the majority of ITV's football documentaries are pretty crap.

Good, if only to see Messi's best clips as a pro and some nice clips from his as a youngster. Pointless in hearing a bunch of non-committal pundits saying 'he's one of the best ever, you have to put him next to Maradona and Pele, they're in the same group, but the best? We'll have to see'

He's quite obviously the best in terms of talent and consistency

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #415 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 11:21:47 PM »
It was OK, if you've read about Messi then you pretty much knew everything it told you anyway. There was some interesting archive footage though, pretty much from him being just old enough to run right up until his professional debut. Worth a watch if you've nothing else to do.

Offline Sifu

• General Member
  • Too many smileys.
« Reply #416 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 11:24:04 PM »
Good, if only to see Messi's best clips as a pro and some nice clips from his as a youngster. Pointless in hearing a bunch of non-committal pundits saying 'he's one of the best ever, you have to put him next to Maradona and Pele, they're in the same group, but the best? We'll have to see'

He's quite obviously the best in terms of talent and consistency

It was OK, if you've read about Messi then you pretty much knew everything it told you anyway. There was some interesting archive footage though, pretty much from him being just old enough to run right up until his professional debut. Worth a watch if you've nothing else to do.

Ah okay, thanks for that :thup:

Will see if I can catch it on ITV player.

Offline Scoreboard82

• General Member
« Reply #417 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 06:49:31 PM »
Just finished watching the the QPR thing today. Great stuff. Those italians were nigh on impossible to work with. No wonder they got through so many bosses. Actually felt quite emotional watching them celebrate the FA verdict, even though it wasn't my club. As a football fan, i think you can appreciate what fellow fans go through at times. That must have been an agonising wait, not being able to fully appreciate winning the league. The only reasons i'd want QPR to go back down are Mark Hughes and their overpriced ticket prices.

Offline MW

• General Member
« Reply #418 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 06:52:50 PM »
think the new owner reduced them, dunno by how much
AS9

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #419 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 06:54:49 PM »
Why was there an hour-long show about Man Utd on ITV the other day?

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #420 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 07:24:39 PM »
Why was there an hour-long show about Man Utd on ITV the other day?

It's called the Europa League or something.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #421 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
Nah not the match coverage. There was an hour long documentary called 'Glory Glory Man Utd'. Seemed to be an unnecessary bumfest, even by ITV's anus-voracious standards.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #422 on: Sunday 11 March 2012, 07:44:50 PM »
Just finished watching the the QPR thing today. Great stuff. Those italians were nigh on impossible to work with. No wonder they got through so many bosses. Actually felt quite emotional watching them celebrate the FA verdict, even though it wasn't my club. As a football fan, i think you can appreciate what fellow fans go through at times. That must have been an agonising wait, not being able to fully appreciate winning the league. The only reasons i'd want QPR to go back down are Mark Hughes and their overpriced ticket prices.

Yeah just watched it as well, those Italian (especially Briatore) are that fan you are glad doesn't run your club. Every game it's 'he's s***, get rid' 'this manager is an idiot' 'sack that coach' 'all we ask is that you win every game' :lol:

The Asian lads seemed spot on though, especially Bhatia who I felt really sorry for as you knew he was struggling with the Italians and their approach to things.

Offline Dr. TC

• General Member
« Reply #423 on: Sunday 25 March 2012, 08:44:30 PM »
I was looking, but couldn't find, a table of the number of times each club has been televised this season. Anyone direct me to such info?

It seems like we've been on the box absolutely loads this year.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #424 on: Sunday 25 March 2012, 10:32:25 PM »
documentary on Bedlington Terriers!
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too