Author Topic: The random thoughts thread  (Read 394337 times)

Offline pedro111

• General Member
Re: The random thoughts thread
« Reply #50 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:49:32 pm »
Yeah, Im with you lot on the plane exploding/crashing thing. I was standing right infront of Tynemouth priory the other day and the massive Emirates plane flew over as it was coming in to land at Newcastle and it was so low you could almost touch it. Constantly going through my head was the thought: "Wouldnt it be neat if it just cruised down and flew into the sea?" Would have been a fantastic spectacle.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #51 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:52:48 pm »
Yeah, Im with you lot on the plane exploading/crashing thing. I was standing right infront of Tynemouth priory the other day and the massive Emirates plane flew over as it was coming in to land at Newcastle and it was so low you could almost touch it. Constantly going through my head was the thought: "Wouldnt it be neat if it just cruised down and flew into the sea?" Would have been a fantastic spectacle.

:lol:  I would have cursed the pilot for having the best seat in the  house!!

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:53:05 pm »
:lol:

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #53 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:02:50 pm »
I've always had this feeling that I'm going to die young. I did a bit of research when a few years ago and it seems alot of people are the same, so that's alright...

Re:planes & aircraft. I have this recurring thought of hearing some loud noises & looking out my window at night to see one falling from the sky towards my house. I always go through and plan how I would get my parents and dog out of the house before it hits. Atleast I'll be prepared if it ever happens.

It's weird but I think I'm going to get cancer, and it'll be too late to get treatment, I don't know why, and I've thought it for ages. Maybe due to the same thing happening to a couple of family member. Always panicking when I get a slight pain in my balls and stuff like that. Pathetic really. :lol:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #54 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:05:48 pm »
I've always had this feeling that I'm going to die young. I did a bit of research when a few years ago and it seems alot of people are the same, so that's alright...

Re:planes & aircraft. I have this recurring thought of hearing some loud noises & looking out my window at night to see one falling from the sky towards my house. I always go through and plan how I would get my parents and dog out of the house before it hits. Atleast I'll be prepared if it ever happens.

It's weird but I think I'm going to get cancer, and it'll be too late to get treatment, I don't know why, and I've thought it for ages. Maybe due to the same thing happening to a couple of family member. Always panicking when I get a slight pain in my balls and stuff like that. Pathetic really. :lol:

Not pathetic at all, mate. I think it's pretty much normal to think like that from time to time. If you think like that ALL the time, then that's when you need to start worrying.

Also - be sure and get those bollocks checked out if they're giving you gip. :sadnod:
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:09:50 pm »
I always think I have cancer too.

I am turning into one of those boring t***s that always butts in with "yeah I do that, that too, oh and that".

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:09:59 pm »
Sat on the bus thinking "what would it be like to have a vagina?"  Do you have to be responsilbe for it, take car of it like a pet?

If I get reincarneted as a woman, would i have my fingers up my own chuff all day???

I think that if I had a penis I would never be out the house.

Canny good having a nob like, i must admit.

:D!

:snod:

Offline Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:44:21 pm »
I intentionally misrepresent myself tbh. That's what forums are for.

^This.

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
  • General Member
« Reply #58 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:58:04 pm »

I am turning into one of those boring t***s that always butts in with "yeah I do that, that too, oh and that".

Yeah I do that.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #59 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 09:59:55 pm »

Yeah I do that.

Yeah I do that too. And that. Oh and that as well.
It's just the same

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 10:01:38 pm »

Yeah I do that.

Thanks for explaining my joke. :thup:

Offline OzzieMandias

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 10:28:40 pm »
People walking away from explosions in slow motion without looking back has to be the biggest cliche in film.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #62 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 12:13:27 am »

Yeah I do that.

Yeah, well like the reflection in your mirror of a morning, it's a s*** joke. Bitch.
It's just the same

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 12:52:48 am »
I need to go to bed now because I have training early morning but tomorrow/Sunday we can see how messed up we can go with things we want to happen (we have already admitted to punching innocent people in the face and wanting 100s of people to die in plane crashes).

Please feel free to start without me though.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #64 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 02:27:01 am »
Whenever i go over a river i have a ridiculous urge to throw my phone in it. This i have never understood.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 03:03:13 am »
Every time I sneeze, I end it with "Motherfucker".

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 08:37:02 am »
:lol: You're so "boyz n da hood", Mikey...

I always end up sneezing so it sounds like "I hate chu!". Works a treat with the missus.

It's just the same

Offline Coco

• General Member
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #67 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 08:49:04 am »
I don't really know why, but sometimes I find myself swearing in German...
C won't believe us. But this is classic him.

CLASSIC Coco.

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 09:40:24 am »

Yeah I do that.

Yeah, well like the reflection in your mirror of a morning, it's a s*** joke. Bitch.

It certainly is. Surprised you didn't think of it first tbh.

Offline mattynufc

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 09:41:47 am »
I always think, if someone puts a burning thing through our letter box, and it spreads fast... how will I escape?  The windows don't open far enough, and we have double glazing.  Granted, this can be smashed. But it is then a 2 storey drop. Obviously worth it.  But then I think, what if I wasn't in, and only my girlfriend was.  Could she smash the window? If not, where could I tell her to stay that would be safest?  Close all doors, put the blankets by the door and hide in cupboard.  Wait for the firemen. Damn my heads odd.

Offline Heron

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 09:47:46 am »
If I tidied the flat, would it stay tidy long?

That's about as far as the process ever gets like...

Offline Keefaz

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 11:51:28 am »
I always think, if someone puts a burning thing through our letter box, and it spreads fast... how will I escape?  The windows don't open far enough, and we have double glazing.  Granted, this can be smashed. But it is then a 2 storey drop. Obviously worth it.  But then I think, what if I wasn't in, and only my girlfriend was.  Could she smash the window? If not, where could I tell her to stay that would be safest?  Close all doors, put the blankets by the door and hide in cupboard.  Wait for the firemen. Damn my heads odd.

Hide in a cupboard? :lol:

"FIRE!"
"Quick! Into the cupboard!"

toonlass

« Reply #72 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 12:00:52 pm »

Definitely don't hide in a cupboard. My dad was a fireman and would slap you about for saying that. It makes the job harder for the firefighters. Get the door shut, put the blankets/duvet behind it, open the window and then curl up on the floor by the window. Keep down low cos smoke rises.

Offline mattynufc

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 12:01:20 pm »

Hide in a cupboard? :lol:

"FIRE!"
"Quick! Into the cupboard!"

It is one of those mirrored wall ones, so wouldn't burn as quick.  There's logic to this.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #74 on: Saturday 29 May 2010, 12:04:51 pm »

Yeah I do that.

It certainly is. Surprised you didn't think of it first tbh.

I did., actually. I was rather p*ssed off that you beat me to the execution of that joke too. Hence my bitching about it. You slag. :lol:
It's just the same