Author Topic: The random thoughts thread  (Read 399127 times)

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
Re: The random thoughts thread.
« Reply #25 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 04:58:55 PM »
Sat on the bus thinking "what would it be like to have a vagina?"  Do you have to be responsilbe for it, take car of it like a pet?

If I get reincarneted as a woman, would i have my fingers up my own chuff all day???

toonlass

« Reply #26 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 05:11:00 PM »
Sat on the bus thinking "what would it be like to have a vagina?"  Do you have to be responsilbe for it, take car of it like a pet?

If I get reincarneted as a woman, would i have my fingers up my own chuff all day???

I think that if I had a penis I would never be out the house.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 05:18:14 PM »

Canny good having a nob like, i must admit.

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 05:45:44 PM »
I have these random thoughts everytime i see a plane fly over about what it would look like and feel like if it just suddenly exploded.....been watching too much aircraft investigation

also used to have thoughts about what it would be like to chainsaw my ex mother in law in half....GEARS OF WAR STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #29 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:05:55 PM »

Well, it would make a change from sucking your thumb. Oh, wait...I've got that wrong, haven't I?
Whether it's God or the bomb
It's just the same
It's only fear under another name
And the corporate snakes coming in to feed
On that pathetic fact known as human greed
Skin and bone being raked over those hot coals
This dump never seems to give time for human soul

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #30 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:08:26 PM »
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #31 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
Walking past people in crowds I sometimes have an almost irresistible urge to punch them in the face. I hope this doesn't mean I'm a mental. :undecided:

I often have similar thoughts, whilst listening to colleagues drone on and on about important s*** I should really be paying proper attention to, of how much I really want to stab them in the eye with my pen, or rip off their head and p*ss down their neck. I also hope this doesn't mean I'm a mental...

...but I think we all know the truth, don't we? :(
It's just the same

toonlass

« Reply #32 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:17:13 PM »

Well, it would make a change from sucking your thumb. Oh, wait...I've got that wrong, haven't I?

Ha-di-ha-ha

Stephen927

« Reply #33 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:18:01 PM »
GM dragging up the past again for cheap laughs.. SHOCK.

Offline Weezertron

• General Member
  • I always wanted to be a Tenenbaum. NE12.
« Reply #34 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:27:17 PM »
I've always had this feeling that I'm going to die young. I did a bit of research when a few years ago and it seems alot of people are the same, so that's alright...

Re:planes & aircraft. I have this recurring thought of hearing some loud noises & looking out my window at night to see one falling from the sky towards my house. I always go through and plan how I would get my parents and dog out of the house before it hits. Atleast I'll be prepared if it ever happens.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #35 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:38:37 PM »
GM dragging up the past again for cheap laughs.. SHOCK.

No need for you to keep spoiling the vibe on here you know...
It's just the same

Stephen927

« Reply #36 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:43:40 PM »
Alright GM it's not something I am comfortable joking about. I made people cry and for that I apologise.

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #37 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:46:59 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else on here think they are massively misunderstood, misinterpreted and misrepresented by fellow posters more often than not?
It's just the same

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else on here think they are massively misunderstood, misinterpreted and misrepresented by fellow posters more often than not?

Yeah kind of, I just think people think I am a massive c*nt so treat me as one.

:weep:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #39 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:54:23 PM »

It's a bitch, innit? :(
It's just the same

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #40 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:54:28 PM »
I intentionally misrepresent myself tbh. That's what forums are for.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:54:45 PM »
Walking past people in crowds I sometimes have an almost irresistible urge to punch them in the face. I hope this doesn't mean I'm a mental. :undecided:

I often have similar thoughts, whilst listening to colleagues drone on and on about important s*** I should really be paying proper attention to, of how much I really want to stab them in the eye with my pen, or rip off their head and p*ss down their neck. I also hope this doesn't mean I'm a mental...

I get stuff like this, then drift into a sort of daydream thing when I am trying to stop myself from punching them in the face, then I realise when I have been trying to stop myself I have actually missed a lot of the important information.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #42 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:56:21 PM »

I get stuff like this, then drift into a sort of daydream thing when I am trying to stop myself from punching them in the face, then I realise when I have been trying to stop myself I have actually missed a lot of the important information.

I have the same thoughts, but not really because I actually want to hurt anyone, just because it'd be beltaz to do something a little off the cuff and exciting. Unfortunately Mr.Consequence comes in and ruins the potential blood bath. Hmph. One day.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
Re: The random thoughts thread
« Reply #43 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:58:52 PM »
I don't want to hurt them (well sometimes I do), I just think I am going to do it and I don't want to and I have to try hard to control myself.

I had it today and my little voice kept saying "yeah but if you do it you won't have to work any more, go on you f***ing pussy, smack her!".

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #44 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 07:59:18 PM »
What about... opening the doors when you're speeding along a motorway?

lankybellwipe

« Reply #45 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

:mackems: :clap:

Offline GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • General Member
« Reply #46 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:01:48 PM »
I don't want to hurt them (well sometimes I do), I just think I am going to do it and I don't want to and I have to try hard to control myself.

I had it today and my little voice kept saying "yeah but if you do it you won't have to work any more, go on you f***ing pussy, smack her!".

That's exactly what goes on in my head too, fella. It's a bit peturbing, really. :undecided: :harry:
It's just the same

Offline Liam Liam Liam O

• supports his local club.
  • General Member
« Reply #47 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:03:00 PM »

GM's alright tbh.

Offline Cajun

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:04:35 PM »
What about... opening the doors when you're speeding along a motorway?

Yeah that one too, strange that a lot of people seem to think these things.

lankybellwipe

« Reply #49 on: Friday 28 May 2010, 08:08:24 PM »
I have these random thoughts everytime i see a plane fly over about what it would look like and feel like if it just suddenly exploded.....been watching too much aircraft investigation

also used to have thoughts about what it would be like to chainsaw my ex mother in law in half....GEARS OF WAR STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm exactly the same Dean the geordie!

Whenever I see the planes in the sky, not only do I think that, but I actively encourage it by making a barely audible "Booooom" sound and waiting three seconds to see if it explodes thanks to my ESP/telekenisis powers. Fortunatley, I am not Damon out of The Omen or something   :kinnear: