Author Topic: The random thoughts thread  (Read 487584 times)

Online TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
Re: The random thoughts thread
« Reply #13225 on: Friday 8 January 2021, 02:36:22 PM »
2nd, 3rd and 4th yeah. Problem is it starting, more or less, popping back out :lol:

It's a b****** of an injury and it never really goes away, even after surgery you have to be pretty careful.
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #13226 on: Monday 11 January 2021, 01:25:17 PM »
Dudes smoking cigars in their profile pics are almost exclusively douchebags.

Online Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #13227 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:32:17 AM »
This is the most disgracefully January January of all time like.  Getting through it will feel like an achievement.  At least the nights are getting lighter.

Online TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #13228 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 09:35:11 AM »
Aye it's a real slog. I'm wishing time away which I'm certainly going to regret when I'm older :lol: even stuff I used to enjoy doing in the house is boring.
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #13229 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 11:35:38 AM »
Aye it's a real slog. I'm wishing time away which I'm certainly going to regret when I'm older :lol: even stuff I used to enjoy doing in the house is boring.
Get some lube. Also explains the rush on bog roll at the start of lockdown.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #13230 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 11:48:47 AM »
2nd, 3rd and 4th yeah. Problem is it starting, more or less, popping back out :lol:

It's a b****** of an injury and it never really goes away, even after surgery you have to be pretty careful.

I declined surgery at the time as I was prepping for a fight. My shoulder dislocated in the fight  :lol:

When the NHS is less stretched I'll ask for the surgery.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #13231 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:41:47 PM »
Gave up drinking for this month. Been going alright so far but here’s the thing: I really like beer. I really like wine. It’s fine, I’ll be fine.

Terrific month for it with an insurrection n’ all.

Online Lazarus

• General Member
« Reply #13232 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:47:22 PM »

I declined surgery at the time as I was prepping for a fight. My shoulder dislocated in the fight  :lol:

When the NHS is less stretched I'll ask for the surgery.

Mustve been some w***......

Online Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #13233 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 12:50:13 PM »
Gave up drinking for this month. Been going alright so far but here’s the thing: I really like beer. I really like wine. It’s fine, I’ll be fine.

Terrific month for it with an insurrection n’ all.

:lol: Not a f***ing chance I could do dry January, especially this January. :lol: The f*** else am I going to do?
Articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable.

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #13234 on: Thursday 14 January 2021, 02:23:32 PM »
I've kind of inadvertently done dry January this month, cant even be arsed to have a drink.  Why stay up and have a drink when you can just go to bed and the time passes quicker :lol: