Author Topic: The random thoughts thread  (Read 411413 times)

Online Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
Re: The random thoughts thread
« Reply #12375 on: Monday 23 March 2020, 06:43:42 AM »
I use quite a bit as well. :lol: I wipe until there's nothing left but I've terrible diet. A good 1/4 of a roll each time.

Offline Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • General Member
  • S.N.I.T.C.H.
« Reply #12376 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 07:09:35 PM »
God bless my wife, who regularly stays here and cares for these children. I am losing all sanity at home.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
« Reply #12377 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 07:50:42 PM »
I'm doing a project with John Carew, he's bigger than me and you.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline La Parka

• Not Leeds Mag
  • General Member
  • Up the rail!
« Reply #12378 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 08:15:51 PM »
I'm slowly adapting to the teacher, virtual nurse, policy master role.

It's scary how fast you adapt.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #12379 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 10:44:57 PM »
I use quite a bit as well. :lol: I wipe until there's nothing left but I've terrible diet. A good 1/4 of a roll each time.

:lol: Think I use from 2-6 pieces a time.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12380 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 10:49:34 PM »

:lol: Think I use from 2-6 pieces a time.

Bet it smells like the killing fields.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #12381 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 10:58:53 PM »
:lol: Aye, think of all the herbivorous animals and now neutral their s**** smells, then think about dogs and cats that live off mostly meat and think about their f***ing hell-faeces and tell me you're not wrong.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #12382 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:00:33 PM »
You're talking to a man who's been living on cauliflower for months, he's well aware of vege-stench.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12383 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:03:12 PM »
You're talking to a man who's been living on cauliflower for months, he's well aware of vege-stench.

:lol: Your butthole started this entire thing and you're tagging Jim on the back and sneaking in for some kicks? The f*** up outta here.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12384 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:04:03 PM »
:lol: Aye, think of all the herbivorous animals and now neutral their s**** smells, then think about dogs and cats that live off mostly meat and think about their f***ing hell-faeces and tell me you're not wrong.

:lol: Listen, if you're gonna come equipped with your glossary of how various s*** smells I'm just gonna concede.

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #12385 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:05:18 PM »
We got a vegan in here literally telling us his s*** don't stink. :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12386 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:06:11 PM »

Garlic, tbh. My garlic farts could suffocate a whale.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • pizzas ordered during social distancing: 36
« Reply #12387 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:08:34 PM »
I've basically been vegetarian since this stupid s*** started but I'm 100% going to clown on some meat lovers this weekend.

edit: ignore this, I had taco bell yesterday and forgot

Offline loki679

• General Member
  • 中国
« Reply #12388 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:08:49 PM »

Sage and onion stuffing does the job for me.  There's about a week in December the kids start doing gas drills for in August.

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #12389 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:10:34 PM »
I've basically been vegetarian since this stupid s*** started but I'm 100% going to clown on some meat lovers this weekend.

:lol: Like a reflex - your body ordered and ate Taco Bell without letting your brain know.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12390 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:10:43 PM »
I've basically been vegetarian since this stupid s*** started

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12391 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:11:04 PM »

:lol: Like a reflex - your body ordered and ate Taco Bell without letting your brain know.

:lol: Fear and Loathing at the drive thru.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #12392 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:11:58 PM »

:lol: Listen, if you're gonna come equipped with your glossary of how various s*** smells I'm just gonna concede.

:lol: I'm from the country. I've stepped in a cow/sheep/deer/rabbit s*** and it's nothing compared to a dog. Come to think of it, that's not the only reason I might compare yours and Loki's diets to that of a dog...?

Offline leffe186

• General Member
  • Akron, Ohio
« Reply #12393 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:12:06 PM »

Sage and onion stuffing does the job for me.  There's about a week in December the kids start doing gas drills for in August.

My wife has banned me for life from drinking pints of mild in Ma Pardoes in the Black Country. Actually the Geneva Convention banned me, my wife just enforces it.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • pizzas ordered during social distancing: 36
« Reply #12394 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:13:06 PM »
That legit wasn't even a joke :lol: / :( I vaporized 4 tacos and a burrito and filed it so quickly under "normal" that I thought I was still just snarfin meal bars, pb&js and the occasional fruit. God f***ing damn. 

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #12395 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:15:23 PM »
Although I will admit if I load up on curried beans, something like a rajma masala, things can get sulphuric.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12396 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:21:11 PM »
That legit wasn't even a joke :lol: / :( I vaporized 4 tacos and a burrito and filed it so quickly under "normal" that I thought I was still just snarfin meal bars, pb&js and the occasional fruit. God f***ing damn. 

:lol: Like, I want to rescue you, but I also just envy that you can eat like that at 40.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12397 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:22:57 PM »

:lol: I'm from the country. I've stepped in a cow/sheep/deer/rabbit s*** and it's nothing compared to a dog. Come to think of it, that's not the only reason I might compare yours and Loki's diets to that of a dog...?

:lol: I don't have a dog bowl. I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Sacramento, California
« Reply #12398 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:28:44 PM »

:lol: I don't have a dog bowl. I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this.

:lol: You're just begging for me to drag up the post.

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • Long Island, NY
« Reply #12399 on: Thursday 26 March 2020, 11:29:46 PM »
:lol: Have.

I had. I do not have. Loki has.