Author Topic: Snooker LOOPY!!!  (Read 36203 times)

Offline Ashley17

• General Member
  • Duff11
Re: Snooker LOOPY!!!
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday 4 May 2010, 12:21:03 am »
There's a best of one tournament mooted for next season (Sky have snapped it up) - if these two meet I hope they play it in the style of big break or it'll ruin everything

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday 4 May 2010, 12:29:29 am »
There's a best of one tournament mooted for next season (Sky have snapped it up) - if these two meet I hope they play it in the style of big break or it'll ruin everything

That'll be f**kin atrocious!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Atticus

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 4 May 2010, 12:31:47 am »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Jaqen H'ghar

• TPFKA Phil Mitchell
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 4 May 2010, 01:03:21 am »
Robertson.  :smitten:

Offline Thespence

• General Member
  • Just asking questions
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 4 May 2010, 11:00:07 pm »
The fake company setup by the Screws in the sting on Higgins

http://www.alfa-equity.com/

No surprise it is similar too http://www.mazhermahmood.com/
All the greats wear 23: Michael Jordan, Shane Warne, David Beckham & Shola Ameobi

Online Shak

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 5 May 2010, 03:43:58 pm »
Is it over yet?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 5 May 2010, 11:34:44 pm »
Who won?  Can't be bothered searching Googles.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 5 May 2010, 11:37:02 pm »
Who won?  Can't be bothered searching Googles.

John Higgins.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 5 May 2010, 11:40:26 pm »
:(

You play dirty, David.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: Thursday 6 May 2010, 12:07:25 am »
Hate you.   But the Aussie won, so good.

Loven11

« Reply #60 on: Sunday 17 April 2011, 08:12:14 pm »
Anyone been watching this years championship? Robertson out in the first round to Judd Trump, I hope Selby wins it.

Offline Besty

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Sunday 17 April 2011, 11:52:03 pm »
My mate stuck £100 on Robertson for £157 returns last night. :lol:
PSN: BestyNUFC
Twitter: BestyNUFC

Offline Neil

• General Member
  • The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #62 on: Monday 18 April 2011, 06:26:01 pm »
s****, missed the first couple of days.
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Offline Neil

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Monday 18 April 2011, 06:30:29 pm »
Also, although I'd love the Rocket to do it, he'd have to beat (on paper) Murphy in the next round, then Higgins, then Williams just to reach the final. Tall order for someone of his inconsistency but when he turns it on he's on another level.

Offline Ashley17

• General Member
  • Duff11
« Reply #64 on: Monday 18 April 2011, 08:47:03 pm »
Murphy/O'Sullivan will be good. They don't like each other either, which spices it up nicely. Stuck some cash on Dott pre-tournament, he's more suited to these long matches and I fancied Trump to beat Robertson so that's one big obstacle removed. Trump is good but he'll lose to a good tactician as he'll get bogged down. Logically though I'd back Selby or Ding from the top half. Bottom half is difficult as Neil said, Williams will p*ss it to the semi finals - Cope isn't very good on the big stage, Maguire is on his way out (8-4 down) and Stevens, although not as good as he was, will beat Mark Allen who is suffering from depression. Murphy is sharp having played well in nearly all the PTC's, Ronnie is so naturally gifted if his head is right, but he will always have one bad session these days due to his lack of focus. Higgins is so consistent and has a point to prove having missed half the year, tough match with Lee first up but should get through, it's certainly the most interesting quarter of the draw.

Loven11

« Reply #65 on: Saturday 23 April 2011, 03:55:34 pm »
Ronnie 3-0 up against Murphy.

Offline Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday 26 April 2011, 12:23:47 pm »
Trump's on fire at the moment, trouncing Dott 6-1 in their QF. Playing some fantastic shots, very reminiscent of Jimmy White.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 02:33:01 am »
Williams and Allen heated up quite nicely towards the end of that session - would like to see Williams go on and win it. He deserves to be statistically ranked alongside Higgins and Ronnie when it comes to the World Championship, imo. Consistently one of the best players at the Crucible for over a decade now.

Ding and Selby was slow and scrappy. Hope The former absolutely smashes it though, he's a proper arrogant c*** is Selby imo. There was this featurette on him earlier today with him poncing about Leicester with these ridiculous shades on. Looked like a complete dick. Absolutely no grace in his victory over Hendry the other day, either. I know Selby's the favourite but when Ding gets three or four frames in front, he's notoriously difficult to catch. I think whoever wins the second session will go on to wrap up the tie.

Offline Neil

• General Member
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 01:08:20 pm »
Ronnie and Higgins is set up to be a belter. Twice Higgins got 2 frames in front but twice Ronnie came back - a sign that the Rocket has the mental toughness this year?

Loven11

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 04:41:18 pm »
Good to see Judd Trump & Mark Williams through to the semi finals, I'd like to see Ronnie and Selby there too but looks like Selby is on his way out unless he can pull something out of the bag.

Offline Magpie

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 05:29:27 pm »
If Trump continues with his form he can win it. He's unbeaten since before the China open.....which he won by beating Selby 10-8!

Offline cp40

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 05:30:50 pm »
Ronnie and Higgins is set up to be a belter. Twice Higgins got 2 frames in front but twice Ronnie came back - a sign that the Rocket has the mental toughness this year?

ronnie plays a yellow like a lass :lol:

Offline Jaqen H'ghar

• TPFKA Phil Mitchell
  • General Member
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 05:31:09 pm »
Hate Mark Williams like, hoping Ronnie comes through though.

Offline Skirge

• General Member
  • They Will Never Take My Cabaye
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 06:07:26 pm »
Ronnie and Higgins have both been s*** 8-8 should make tonight's final session interesting though.

The tables are not playing well this year and there has been so many bad contacts its shocking.

BUT my MAIN gripe....... HOW THE FKN FKN HELL IS THAT MOONFACED JOCKANEZE CHEATING c*** ALLOWED TO STILL PLAY THE GAME?
How can he show his face on the snooker circuit, him getting off is an embarrassed for the sport.. I hated him before all that but I hate him even more now, I hope Ronnie rapes the c*** tonight and if not and Higgins wins I hope Ronnie loses it and beats the c*** to death with the cue ball in a sock.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Amazing shoes
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 27 April 2011, 07:08:06 pm »
Brother is convinced having "Poker face" playing as Ding's entrance music is racist :lol: Inscrutable and all that.