Author Topic: NOFC @ St James' Park Home Team Thread  (Read 23126 times)

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
Re: NOFC @ St James' Park Home Team Thread
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 24 April 2010, 01:55:33 AM »
Sounds good, Dino. :) I've got number 21 on my back if anyone was planning on getting that but didn't want to clash...

It's also got Yorkie on. If anyone was planning on getting that but didn't want to clash...

muckman

« Reply #26 on: Saturday 24 April 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Selwynio is either right sided midfielder or striker IMO.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 25 April 2010, 07:56:46 PM »
mine and steve tait's shirts are blank, going to get mine done next weekend from what is free, my m8 say's the same

Offline Rocker

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 25 April 2010, 07:58:45 PM »
I've already got Rocker 18.

muzza

« Reply #29 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:14:35 AM »
Guna get Muzza 10 if nobody else has numba 10

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #30 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:33:13 AM »
I've logged all the numbers people have said they have/are getting on the OP. Keep checking it if you are planning on getting a number printed.

I've just bought a 95/96 season grandad collar shirt on ebay. It's now a tough decision on which one to wear. Probably still go for this seasons top as I'm not sure about getting printing done on a retro shirt, think it might ruin it. Also keeping tabs on a retro keeper top that I fancy.

In 8 days I'll be on the bus on my way up. The excitement builds.

Offline bowlingcrofty

• General Member
  • "Croft - steaming in once more"
« Reply #31 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:54:43 AM »
I know I'm not a homer but I know NSG will want to claim #23
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...

Offline MKSC

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:59:23 AM »
Cheers Gaz. I'll add him to the list.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #33 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 10:45:11 AM »
As awesome as that Grandad-collar kit is... it looks like there's a good chance a lot of us are getting/already have the current home top. Obviously people can wear what they want but i think it'd look mint if everyone was wearing the same shirt. All them IFA teams we've played really look the part in their full strips.

And doesn't NSG already have the current top, with #37 on the back?

Offline MKSC

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 11:03:01 AM »
As awesome as that Grandad-collar kit is... it looks like there's a good chance a lot of us are getting/already have the current home top. Obviously people can wear what they want but i think it'd look mint if everyone was wearing the same shirt. All them IFA teams we've played really look the part in their full strips.

I agree, it would be great to all wear the same thing, as the away team are planning on doing. I did say I probably won't wear the old one as I don't fancy defacing it with a name and number on the back.

If everyone has the 09/10 home shirt then it would be good if we all wear it. Official shorts and socks are not needed, Any black shorts and either black or white socks will do.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 11:58:58 AM »

I agree, it would be great to all wear the same thing, as the away team are planning on doing. I did say I probably won't wear the old one as I don't fancy defacing it with a name and number on the back.

If everyone has the 09/10 home shirt then it would be good if we all wear it. Official shorts and socks are not needed, Any black shorts and either black or white socks will do.

I have the new shirt mate. Also I could take the number 14 shirt. Cheers.  O0

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
I don't own the current home strip like.

Offline MKSC

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

It's not a problem Dave. I don't think we should make a big deal about it, we always said any vintage shirt would be ok. If you want to get it then get it, if you don't then there's no need to.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #38 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 01:40:01 PM »
Aye i know, not a big deal or owt. Just all i was saying was, if you have the current home top, you might aswell wear it as it seems, like, the most common shirt owned amongst us.

Mind Dave you've got the best shirt of our Premier League era so it's not biggy.

Offline bowlingcrofty

• General Member
  • "Croft - steaming in once more"
« Reply #39 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 01:51:37 PM »
Yep Nick has #37 on his shirt (Rob Lee!) for this season but I think he has a couple as one of them got signed at Villa last season :facepalm:

As an aside, I had my 92/93 home shirt on that day and wouldn't let any of the relegating b******s near that bad boy...
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #40 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 03:34:21 PM »
I have the last home strip 07-09 with barton 7, is anyone wants that it's M/L

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 03:37:51 PM »

Ditto and I ain't buying it either.

On a seperate note I have a spackered rib at the moment so may not be the most mobile, if it doesn't get better, as most movement causes me a fair bit of pain.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #42 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 04:10:22 PM »

???

It's not a problem Dave. I don't think we should make a big deal about it, we always said any vintage shirt would be ok. If you want to get it then get it, if you don't then there's no need to.

Aye i know, not a big deal or owt. Just all i was saying was, if you have the current home top, you might aswell wear it as it seems, like, the most common shirt owned amongst us.

Offline MKSC

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 04:11:48 PM »

???

Stop trying to cause disharmony in our squad Stu. I swear you'd do anything to win this match.

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #44 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 04:12:27 PM »
:lol:

Offline MKSC

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 04:17:08 PM »

On a seperate note I have a spackered rib at the moment so may not be the most mobile, if it doesn't get better, as most movement causes me a fair bit of pain.

You don't need the current one. DOn't worry about it.

Get yourself rested and maybe get some ice on the rib area if it's swelling/bruising at all. Your fitness to play in the game at SJP, as with everyone else, is at your own discretion and if you say you can play your full allotted time then play it you shall. If you pass out through pain we'll just roll you off the pitch.

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 07:40:29 PM »
Do any of you lot have a banana shirt we could borrow on the day?

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:03:27 PM »

Get yourself rested and maybe get some ice on the rib area if it's swelling/bruising at all. Your fitness to play in the game at SJP, as with everyone else, is at your own discretion and if you say you can play your full allotted time then play it you shall. If you pass out through pain we'll just roll you off the pitch.

Even if i turn up in a wheelchair I'm getting on that pitch mate. Hoping its just bruising and will have faded by this time next week. Going to take it nice and easy this week so I'm in tiptop shape on Tuesday. Arrrrgggghhh I can't f***ing wait!!!!

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #48 on: Monday 26 April 2010, 09:16:29 PM »

Even if i turn up in a wheelchair I'm getting on that pitch mate. Hoping its just bruising and will have faded by this time next week. Going to take it nice and easy this week so I'm in tiptop shape on Tuesday. Arrrrgggghhh I can't f***ing wait!!!!

Fancy a game of ping pong?

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday 27 April 2010, 09:03:16 PM »
We got anyword on who our extra man is yet?