Author Topic: NOFC vs KHST - Saturday 10th April [Blackpool (h) Sat 10th]  (Read 25080 times)

Offline Greg

• General Member
Re: NOFC vs KHST - Saturday 10th April [Blackpool (h) Sat 10th]
« Reply #75 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 08:41:35 AM »
f***

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #76 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 08:43:14 AM »
You'll be fine pet. We NEED you. :)

The Enforcer

« Reply #77 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 08:52:53 AM »
Sorry I'm not around for this guys, good luck.

I will more than likely be attending the next few games.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #78 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 12:29:49 PM »
what was the score lad's?

Offline bowlingcrofty

• General Member
  • "Croft - steaming in once more"
« Reply #79 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 12:40:00 PM »
what was the score lad's?

Got beat 5-3.

Were 2-0 down after 10 mins, leading 3-2 with 20 to go, then lost 5-3.
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #80 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 12:43:30 PM »
5-3 defeat. From 5th to 70th minute was probably best we've played so far. 2 down in 5 minutes, 2 all at half-time. Went ahead early in second half then the old fitness thing kicked in. Good game and sunburn to go with it!
?s=21

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #81 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 12:50:55 PM »
sound's like we're getting better though, keep up the good work

Offline bowlingcrofty

• General Member
  • "Croft - steaming in once more"
« Reply #82 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 12:56:27 PM »
Stunning finish for our second btw from the young lad.
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #83 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
Had no idea we took the lead!

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #84 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:10:49 PM »
Who scored?

Sorry I couldn't make it down to watch today. Only read Stu's PM this morning when it was too late, and I was a little battered from last night. Sounds like it's the same sort of fitness problems as the other games, should get better with time. Good effort!

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #85 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:14:44 PM »
heza
Danixon
NSG

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #86 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:15:11 PM »
 :thup: :thup:

Offline jonbobson

• General Member
« Reply #87 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:40:34 PM »
I really enjoyed me cameo appearance today, not that I did much like.  ;D

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 01:55:09 PM »
Well played lads, unlucky! :)

Heneage

« Reply #89 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 02:22:00 PM »
Daniels asked me if he can approach you lads about becoming an official member of the team as opose to just oddjob ringer....

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #90 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 02:27:19 PM »
Their first two goals were basically because we were not switched on for the two crosses.  They were both very early goals.
Their goals
The first was a cross was (I can’t remember who) was beaten in the air...Good cross though.

The second was a corner.  Cross came in and I don’t know if he lost his man or was just not picked up but it dropped to him and he placed it in the opposite corner.

After that our defence was solid until the subs again. We had plenty of chances after they scored their 3rd but it was not to be. I will let some other people explain our goals as I am at work at the moment but as with all the games there are plenty of positives.

I would say some individual mistakes cost us and 9 times out of 10 they would not have been punished for them. 

Anyway it was a good game that again we should have won.  These guys are very high in our league so be proud.

If we can take our performance from the 20th min – 60ish min we are going to do a lot better.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #91 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 06:32:06 PM »
Enjoyed it today, even if I did only play 20 mins due to being an unfit f***er  ;D I'm working on it guys, been a few years since I played football and it shows on the legs. Were some good footballers in the team, and I reckon we'll do ok next season if people take even semi serious about the fitness.

Heza was like a waltzing Shola up front, with some footwork to get through the defense that never should have worked! Just a shame he didn't pull the trigger, but that'll come with time. Not sure if thats a running theme with the team, but it took us nearly 15 mins to have a shot at goal, and when we started we usually scored.

Rocker in the middle was really impressive, the guy looked absolutly f***ed when he came off. And Stu seems to have a good motor on him, kept going. The big lad at the back (can't remember name) was a pretty sound defender too as was Slim at Left Back.

--

Highlight of the game for me was after the match.

Some guy in his car, was slowly and cautiously driving down the path towards the club house when this woman with three dogs went total mental. Shouting and balling at him as if he was bombing it towards her with evil intent, and fire flaming from his arse. She was 100+ yards away and her dogs were walking towards the car.

"WATCH ME DOGS, WATCH ME f***ing DOGS!"

Car no where near them.

"I'LL GET YOUR f***ing DONE YOU POSH c***!"

Car no where near.

f***ing mental.

Offline Slim

• General Member
« Reply #92 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 06:42:12 PM »
Enjoyed it today, even if I did only play 20 mins due to being an unfit f***er  ;D I'm working on it guys, been a few years since I played football and it shows on the legs. Were some good footballers in the team, and I reckon we'll do ok next season if people take even semi serious about the fitness.

Heza was like a waltzing Shola up front, with some footwork to get through the defense that never should have worked! Just a shame he didn't pull the trigger, but that'll come with time. Not sure if thats a running theme with the team, but it took us nearly 15 mins to have a shot at goal, and when we started we usually scored.

Rocker in the middle was really impressive, the guy looked absolutly f***ed when he came off. And Stu seems to have a good motor on him, kept going. The big lad at the back (can't remember name) was a pretty sound defender too as was Slim at Left Back.

--

Some guy in his car, was slowly and cautiously driving down the path towards the club house when this woman with three dogs went total mental. Shouting and balling at him as if he was bombing it towards her with evil intent, and fire flaming from his arse. She was 100+ yards away and her dogs were walking towards the car.

Car no where near them.

Car no where near.

f***ing mental.

Rocker did not play lol

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #93 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
Aye? Someone had that on the back of their shirt - ah wait. Rocker the one on the sidelines? Think I remember he leant his shirt to someone, whoever he lent it to was impressive.  :snod:

Heneage

« Reply #94 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 07:31:01 PM »

Car no where near them.

Car no where near.

f***ing mental.
f***ing loved that. :lol:

Offline jonbobson

• General Member
« Reply #95 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 07:33:23 PM »
Just wanted to say to you guys that Muzza's leg is f***ed.  :facepalm:

he's not played for best part of 10 years and lasted 5 mins.   :frantic:

need a bit of practise like :snod:

Offline Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • General Member
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #96 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 07:45:07 PM »
Rocker did not play lol

Aye? Someone had that on the back of their shirt - ah wait. Rocker the one on the sidelines? Think I remember he leant his shirt to someone, whoever he lent it to was impressive.  :snod:

Aye, that was Rocker's mate Dave. He had a cracking game today, much better than his last match on the wing O0

Apologies to all today, I had my worst NOFC game - didn't get much sleep last night and drove up from Ldn this morning - wasn't a particularly impressive performance. Kiddi were a decent team though, that lad with the left foot in midfield is a beast.

We're planning to go drinking with them in town at 9.30 if anyone fancies sharing a beer with them and chatting about the match.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #97 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 07:49:14 PM »
Enjoyed it today lads, some really good performances across the park. We're definitely getting there like.

My arsehole's about ten times the size after the ordeal with that left-winger. Couldn't put up with the begger at all.

There was no bad shifts today aside from mesen, but particular praise to Heza (quality midfield destroyer, loved how you waltzed through the defense on occassion, too), Slim (best game for us so far, really good on the ball) and Dan Heneage (beautiful little finish and he looked chuffed to pieces, good on the lad).

Really good to have a load of new lads along aswell. Shame we didn't see much of the Muzzman but that's just sods law init - you looked in a pretty bad way like. Nice cameos from Jonbobson and ObiChris aswell.

Nut and Crofty are forming quite a formidable partnership at the back and i do like having three men in the middle. Stu, Dave and Heza all hassled and harried and we won a lot of possession. I think it's worth sticking with.

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #98 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 08:59:50 PM »
Sounds like you had a good game lads. That big guy in the middle is a decent player. He ran the game against the Hampton lads when we played them a couple of months ago, basically made the difference between us beating them and them beating us.

Keep up the good work. I got 90 minutes in today in a 5-2 defeat against Kingstonians, although we were 5-0 down with me up front in the first half and won the second half 2-0 when I went to center back. I'm not sure if I was a rock at the back or just s**** upfront. Either way I feel I made a difference.

Next season should see some progress if we can get a good core of lads together regularly, the fitness and understanding will come.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #99 on: Saturday 10 April 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
Just remembered something that us laughing on the sideline in the 2nd half.

We got a corner and everyone was in the box, bar the defenders... and Dan Burnip. Dan used some tactics +1 and hid behind the ref making a late run from behind him into the area.   ;D :shifty: