Author Topic: Football Podcasts  (Read 20137 times)

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
Re: Football Podcasts
« Reply #275 on: Sunday 8 March 2020, 10:25:06 PM »
Sorry, just the usual, but the latest Set Piece Menu was a fascinating chat. Focused mainly on the MLS but the discussion branched out into all sorts. Really recommend a listen.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 08:21:04 PM »
Fans of Serie A nostalgia should listen to Graham Hunter's recent two parter with Sven Goran Eriksson. In fact I'd say it's a must listen if you're a fan of that era. He's great is Sven. More talent in his little fingernail than in the entirety of our chump in our dugout.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 09:04:22 PM »
Always thought he got a raw deal as England manager tbh. I know it was our so-called ‘Golden era’ but the likes of Brazil & Portugal in particular were also class around that time. We’d have probably won the World Cup if Ronaldinho hadn’t fluked that free-kick for instance.
?s=21

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #278 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 01:46:31 PM »
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I massively recommend the recent Quickly Kevin podcast with Clive Tyldesley. He's got some fascinating stories and he's genuinely a funny guy. Skip to about nine minutes to avoid the hosts' tedious cackling over moderately amusing matters and get straight to the interview.

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #279 on: Saturday 4 April 2020, 03:56:30 PM »
Was a good listen