Author Topic: The England Thread  (Read 510658 times)

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
Re: The England Thread
« Reply #16700 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 01:02:34 PM »
Seems very level headed for his age. Didn't realise he was born in Germany either
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #16701 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 02:23:34 PM »
Dad is British Nigerian and mum is German and didn't come over to England till he was 17 originally and couldn't even speak English then, so makes sense why he would choose Germany really.

Looks a fantastic prospect.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Online Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #16702 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 02:26:29 PM »
Dad is British Nigerian and mum is German and didn't come over to England till he was 17 originally and couldn't even speak English then, so makes sense why he would choose Germany really.

He's 17 now :lol:

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #16703 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 03:24:01 PM »
:lol: 7.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #16704 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 03:25:51 PM »

Never change Kaka.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #16705 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 03:56:30 PM »
:lol:

Typo guys. Chill.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #16706 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 04:02:26 PM »
Can't imagine it being that much of a problem that he wouldn't be able to speak English before the age of 7

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #16707 on: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 04:49:25 PM »
Not that it was a problem, but that he likely always felt more German than English if he couldn't even speak a lick of English by that age.

Offline Neil

• The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #16708 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 02:10:21 PM »
Don't know how reliable but apparently they're looking at whole of Euro 2021 being played in England?

IT'S COMING HOME
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Online Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #16709 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 02:22:31 PM »
Don't know how reliable but apparently they're looking at whole of Euro 2021 being played in England?

IT'S COMING HOME

Better than flying to Russia anyway.

Offline Foluwashola

• General Member
« Reply #16710 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 02:36:42 PM »
Be aal owa that if tickets go on sale. Give is Ukraine v Macedonia in Southampton.

Offline tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #16711 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 02:49:24 PM »

IT'S COMING HOME

Thought this would probably happen.

I held onto my England v scotland tickets- surely if there will be full stadiums on the 21st June with this being the 18th they will allow it as the final pilot?
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • "Nice and decent." Disco, Feb 2021
« Reply #16712 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 04:33:02 PM »
Be aal owa that if tickets go on sale. Give is Ukraine v Macedonia in Southampton.

That's the game I actually have tickets for so I'll be irritated if it's at friggin Southampton. :lol:

Hosting it in Britain makes sense for a bunch of reasons.

https://theathletic.com/2369463/2021/02/12/how-would-it-work-if-england-scotland-and-wales-hosted-the-euros?source=user-shared-article

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #16713 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 04:37:22 PM »
Makes sense for UEFA cos money from ticket sales. They'll not be arsed about anything else.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #16714 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 04:51:35 PM »
Would be fantastic. I'd be trying to get tickets left right and centre. :lol:
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Online Paully

• General Member
« Reply #16715 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 05:37:20 PM »
It’s a no-brainer to have it all here! Start it 10 days later and it’ll be full houses! UEFA love coin and it’ll generate far, far, far more ticket revenue than anywhere else in Europe!

Boris the bellend will be all over trying to host it to show the rest of Europe that we’ve beaten covid!

It could be a fantastic summer!

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #16716 on: Thursday 25 February 2021, 08:52:28 PM »
Michail Antonio switched to Jamaica

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #16717 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 12:34:15 AM »
Will be off work for all of this so would be canny if this was on in England and travel was somehow allowed
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #16718 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 12:40:02 AM »

Assume Southgate has told him he’s not going to get picked. Good luck to him, seems a genuinely good (and funny) guy.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
« Reply #16719 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 12:40:19 AM »
It would be mental TBH, they’d have to limit attendance severely unless covid is basically gone. Even pubs would be crazy :lol:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #16720 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 12:44:18 AM »
It would be mental TBH, they’d have to limit attendance severely unless covid is basically gone. Even pubs would be crazy :lol:

Aye hard to see it at this point but won't most/all of you be vaccinated by then? Life will never get back to normal if it doesn't get back to normal when everyone is vaccinated

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
« Reply #16721 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 12:48:38 AM »
Yep, should be looking much better.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #16722 on: Friday 26 February 2021, 11:05:28 AM »

Assume Southgate has told him he’s not going to get picked. Good luck to him, seems a genuinely good (and funny) guy.

With Demarai Gray playing alongside Leon Bailey now - wouldn't be surprised to see him go the same way considering the players in front of him. That would be a tasty front 3.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.